PES preworkout

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Buzz kill


    Name:  30346236.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  12.3 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    When do you guys think it will be released? It has been talked about for over a year now. getting impatient! super excited to try it
    Talked about, I've been running it for a year!

    I'll admit I don't usually get excited for that many new product releases from companies, because very few of them ever end up being really as awesome as thought, but PES has a nice track record. While I haven't been as big on some of their releases as others I do think they are a quality company who's determined to innovate and make quality products. And their last release (Alphamine) was by far their best!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Haven't used anything by PES. Am I doing it wrong?

    (To be fair I have a decent bit of PES in my stash, just haven't found the time to use it yet)
    I couldn't do that lol. When something PES is in my stash, it is being used.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I couldn't do that lol. When something PES is in my stash, it is being used.
    I have like 2 x OG Erase and AB and 2 x ABE.

    haven't opened any of them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I have like 2 x OG Erase and AB and 2 x ABE.

    haven't opened any of them.
    blasphemy!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post

    blasphemy!
    Lol then you'll hate this.


    Had an EP but traded it without ever opening it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I have like 2 x OG Erase and AB and 2 x ABE.

    haven't opened any of them.
    Holy cannoli. That ***ts cray.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Holy cannoli. That ***ts cray.
    I guess, I was almost gonna go for the alphamine too, because of all the good reviews.

    But can't really find a need for that type of product. Thermogenic effect isn't really something I need and a little caffeine is all the stim I need to get going anyway.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I guess, I was almost gonna go for the alphamine too, because of all the good reviews.

    But can't really find a need for that type of product. Thermogenic effect isn't really something I need and a little caffeine is all the stim I need to get going anyway.
    Well that makes sense then, but I will warn you... if you do ever give alphamine a try...you'll be hooked
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Well that makes sense then, but I will warn you... if you do ever give alphamine a try...you'll be hooked
    Maybe. I heard it tastes fantastic.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Maybe. I heard it tastes fantastic.
    Taste is fantastic. Its perfect. Another amazing part is opening the alphamine container after giving it a small shake. Smell goes straight to the nose
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Taste is fantastic. Its perfect. Another amazing part is opening the alphamine container after giving it a small shake. Smell goes straight to the nose
    One thing I would be interested in knowing. How long does the stim effect last typically? I imagine taking it later in the day could effect appetite and sleep as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    One thing I would be interested in knowing. How long does the stim effect last typically? I imagine taking it later in the day could effect appetite and sleep as well.
    I take 1.5 scoops in the morning then 1.5 scoops pre-workout. The stim effect does last a while on the morning dose and does effect appetite, but the second dose pre workout doesn't seem to last as long. I mean of course it is still as strong as the first dose, but for me after a workout and taking post workout shake, it has no effect on appetite and I'm starving for the rest of the night. I would guess to say it lasts ~ 4-5 hours.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I take 1.5 scoops in the morning then 1.5 scoops pre-workout. The stim effect does last a while on the morning dose and does effect appetite, but the second dose pre workout doesn't seem to last as long. I mean of course it is still as strong as the first dose, but for me after a workout and taking post workout shake, it has no effect on appetite and I'm starving for the rest of the night. I would guess to say it lasts ~ 4-5 hours.
    That's ridiculous. I workout pretty late in the day, get off work late and go in early, I would never get any sleep if I took that!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's ridiculous. I workout pretty late in the day, get off work late and go in early, I would never get any sleep if I took that!
    Ya its pretty strong. And when I say ~4-5 hours, that's just me but from reviews other people seem to say it lasts long also. You could take it in the morning though before work. Kicks in instantly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya its pretty strong. And when I say ~4-5 hours, that's just me but from reviews other people seem to say it lasts long also. You could take it in the morning though before work. Kicks in instantly.
    Has anyone tried it before LISS? I could only imagine it pumping your heart rate up a ton, which would suck. I'm military so every morning before work we run.

    I still want some though, I may have to start trying to get workouts in on lunch, just start doing two workouts a day or something and use it before the first.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Has anyone tried it before LISS? I could only imagine it pumping your heart rate up a ton, which would suck. I'm military so every morning before work we run.

    I still want some though, I may have to start trying to get workouts in on lunch, just start doing two workouts a day or something and use it before the first.
    I've taken it before HIIT and LISS, worked good for me. Some days were almost too intense on 1-1.5 scoop, so I lowered the dose to .5-.75 and that was my sweet spot. I sure do hope you get a chance to try it though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's ridiculous. I workout pretty late in the day, get off work late and go in early, I would never get any sleep if I took that!
    if u workout at lets say 8PM, take it around 5PM
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    if u workout at lets say 8PM, take it around 5PM
    Would that make a noticeable improvement in energy, focus, endurance or anything like that with that much time between dosing and the exercising?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Would that make a noticeable improvement in energy, focus, endurance or anything like that with that much time between dosing and the exercising?
    not sure. i took it when it first came out as my pre workout. never tried it taking it earlier then training. you could always do a 1/2 scoop a few hours pre workout and 1/2 scoop pre workout
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. I might try it some time (probably before a weekend when I can afford to sleep later.)

    I feel like there should be an army of PES reps here to answer all my questions right now. *cough* Ben *cough*


  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Would that make a noticeable improvement in energy, focus, endurance or anything like that with that much time between dosing and the exercising?
    I've dosed it 3 hours before training then take a non-stim right before (usually Protocol) and still feel some of the effects of Alphamine. I am pretty stim intolerant though so I usually just feel the mood elevation later on.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Has anyone tried it before LISS? I could only imagine it pumping your heart rate up a ton, which would suck. I'm military so every morning before work we run.I still want some though, I may have to start trying to get workouts in on lunch, just start doing two workouts a day or something and use it before the first.
    I take it before LISS all the time, heart rate isnt effected.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  24. i mean, i would try it about 3 hours before (full dose) then take either a stim free pre workout like hemavol (or some other product you like), or make your own : Agmatine (I am liking Swoll N so far) + Beta Alanine + Creatine + BCAAs
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    When do you guys think it will be released? It has been talked about for over a year now. getting impatient! super excited to try it
    It's pretty obvious it'll suck like PES Holy Grail supplement "Erase"....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    That's ridiculous. I workout pretty late in the day, get off work late and go in early, I would never get any sleep if I took that!
    Yeah, I took one at 7pm PWO and I'm still awake. It's 2am. Haven't stayed up this late in months. Took 3z hoping it helps.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  27. why dont you guys just add some creatine and hemavol to your alphamine and BAM!!! ALPHAMAVOl. i never cease to amaze myself.lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007
    why dont you guys just add some creatine and hemavol to your alphamine and BAM!!! ALPHAMAVOl. i never cease to amaze myself.lol
    Been doing that exact stack for a month. Looking to take a break from alphamine to keep from minimizing the effects. It's just so hard to!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I couldn't do that lol. When something PES is in my stash, it is being used.
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    blasphemy!
    These are the first signs of being addicted to PES.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Well that makes sense then, but I will warn you... if you do ever give alphamine a try...you'll be hooked
    This is definitely the second phase of addiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Taste is fantastic. Its perfect. Another amazing part is opening the alphamine container after giving it a small shake. Smell goes straight to the nose
    Haha, that is full addiction!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I might try it some time (probably before a weekend when I can afford to sleep later.)

    I feel like there should be an army of PES reps here to answer all my questions right now. *cough* Ben *cough*

    I like that you consider me to be an army all on my own.

    Fire away Jimbo. There was a short delay due to time zone differences but rest assured, I am here for you.

    This is a safe place.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    Yeah, I took one at 7pm PWO and I'm still awake. It's 2am. Haven't stayed up this late in months. Took 3z hoping it helps.
    I couldn't sleep the other night bc I was too stimmed up. Took 3z, slept for 9 hours and woke up feeling like a champ. That stuff is awesome. Glad I had that sample lol

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    It's pretty obvious it'll suck like PES Holy Grail supplement "Erase"....
    =)....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. In for more PES addictions
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  34. Next PES supplement: "12 Step" Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  35. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    =)....
    Can't even troll anymore....

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Can't even troll anymore....
    Hey, it was a good solid attempt!
    The Historic PES Legend

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    Can't even troll anymore....
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  38. I still waiting for this like a kid waits for his gift on Christmas eve.
    doing my own thang!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I still waiting for this like a kid waits for his gift on Christmas eve.
    i have a feeling when this finally drops, peoples heads will explode.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

    Hey, it was a good solid attempt!
    Until Natty goes "hmm why have you ordered 6-8 bottles from PES direct site alone"?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
  2. m5aa preworkout
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:35 AM
  3. PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:38 AM
  4. new pe tp your homebrew
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 10:16 PM
  5. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
Log in
Log in