BPS Endosurge questions?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try BPS Endosurge for quite some time and picked up 2 bottles from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I plan to run this in January and am just getting everything planned out right now so I can maximize my usage of the product. I'll be taking the product as directed on the bottle but had a few questions:

1. Regarding the last dose of Endosurge at night before bed, I usually take ZMA and 100mg 5htp along with 3mg of melatonin before bed. Is it alright to take my last dose of Endosurge at the same time as my other pre-bed supplements or should I separate them? If it is better to to keep them apart which should I take first and how far apart should I take them?

2. I've run divanil products and mucuna products before separately so I have a general idea of what to expect from Endosurge so I won't be running this solo. I currently also have PES Erase, PES AnaBeta, SNS Bulbine, and Icariin 40% on hand in my stash. I was thinking about running the Icariin 40% with the Endosurge as well as a low dose of Erase (I get dry joints from Erase hence the low dose). Any thoughts on this combo or perhaps suggestion of a better combo with what I have on hand?

xhrr

Awards
Thats a pretty nice stash I wanted to try Endosurge too but was too late pulling the trigger and it was sold out.

I would hold off running the Bulbine with Erase if you get dry joints since Bulbine also has some estrogen lowering effects.

I'd go with Endosurge a low dose of Erase I like 50 mg anymore my joints hurt as well and DAA which would be a cheap and effective addition.

Save the Bulbine, Icariin, and Anabeta for another run. They could be stacked together for an effective run as well.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wanting to try BPS Endosurge for quite some time and picked up 2 bottles from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. I plan to run this in January and am just getting everything planned out right now so I can maximize my usage of the product. I'll be taking the product as directed on the bottle but had a few questions:

1. Regarding the last dose of Endosurge at night before bed, I usually take ZMA and 100mg 5htp along with 3mg of melatonin before bed. Is it alright to take my last dose of Endosurge at the same time as my other pre-bed supplements or should I separate them? If it is better to to keep them apart which should I take first and how far apart should I take them?

2. I've run divanil products and mucuna products before separately so I have a general idea of what to expect from Endosurge so I won't be running this solo. I currently also have PES Erase, PES AnaBeta, SNS Bulbine, and Icariin 40% on hand in my stash. I was thinking about running the Icariin 40% with the Endosurge as well as a low dose of Erase (I get dry joints from Erase hence the low dose). Any thoughts on this combo or perhaps suggestion of a better combo with what I have on hand?

You'll be fine with taking the bed time dose with your other supplements.

For the stack: soo many options you can go with there! If you only have one bottle of erase, anabeta, etc you can run 8 weeks Endosurge with erase first four and anabeta the last four, or vice versa. I would definitely consider throwing DAA into the mix though, Erase/DAA/Endosurge is an amazing stack.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I ran Endosurge/Erase/DAA and loved it. Thinking about doing it again TBH.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty nice stash I wanted to try Endosurge too but was too late pulling the trigger and it was sold out.

I would hold off running the Bulbine with Erase if you get dry joints since Bulbine also has some estrogen lowering effects.

I'd go with Endosurge a low dose of Erase I like 50 mg anymore my joints hurt as well and DAA which would be a cheap and effective addition.

Save the Bulbine, Icariin, and Anabeta for another run. They could be stacked together for an effective run as well.
Thanks, I think it is a pretty nice stash as well...lol! I've run all these individually so I know what to expect from each one individually. I have no intention of running Erase with Bulbine as I know they both lower estrogen. Thanks for suggesting the DAA. At the moment though I am not looking to run any DAA as I want to use what I have on hand. I am probably going to leave out the Bulbine for this first run with Endosurge, but I will be looking to run Endosurge and SNS Bulbine together in the future as its own combo. I think that particular combo would make for some incredibly restful sleep and mood enhancement.

You'll be fine with taking the bed time dose with your other supplements.

For the stack: soo many options you can go with there! If you only have one bottle of erase, anabeta, etc you can run 8 weeks Endosurge with erase first four and anabeta the last four, or vice versa. I would definitely consider throwing DAA into the mix though, Erase/DAA/Endosurge is an amazing stack.
Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure there is no conflict with those bed time supplements and Endosurge. Regarding my stash inventory:

2 x BPS Endosurge
2 x PES Erase
3 x PES AnaBeta
4 x SNS Bulbine
500g+ of Icariin 40%

As mentioned above I probably won't be using DAA this time as I want to use what I have on hand. I do like the idea of running some items for the first 4 weeks and then alternating with something else.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I ran Endosurge/Erase/DAA and loved it. Thinking about doing it again TBH.
Same...I'm doing DAA/Erase Pro/SS Dopadex atm...similar enough I suppose.

That $15/bottle of Endosurge deal was incredible, I should've gotten some.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not run erase/endosurge/anabeta? That sounds like a hell of a stack.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Why not run erase/endosurge/anabeta? That sounds like a hell of a stack.
I am leaning towards this myself right now. Might throw in the Icariin just for the hell of it since I have a lot of it. I tried Icariin with the last 4 weeks of my first run with AnaBeta last year and those two combined well together. Pumps, vascularity, endurance, nutrient partitioning, amazing endurance and had that lean/dry/full look. I think Endosurge and low dose Erase should add nicely to that party.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Is it best to take endo on an empty stomach? If so how long should I wait to eat after taking...

hsk

Awards
  • Established
So I started running Endosurge about 4 days ago along with Erase and Icariin. So far so good. I had some good sleep these last few days and I feel really focused during my workouts. Strength is going up too, getting more vascular, and I have been in a great calm mood since starting this stack. The only bad thing so far is I have started to hold some onto some water though even though I am running Erase at 2 caps daily. Hopefully this will subside in a few days. Also I still have not noticed any increase in libido, which was one of the things I was hoping to feel. Many people said they noticed their libido going up by day 4-5 so I was hoping I would feel this aspect by now. Hopefully it will come within the next few days. So far things are starting out pretty good and I'm looking forward to the next 4-8 weeks as it seems like this should be fun and make for some really focused workouts.

On a side note, I finished 10 weeks of AnaBeta solo about 7 days ago and kind of miss it. Any issue if I start another bottle of AnaBeta and throw it into my Endosurge/Erase/Icariin stack? I've got 2 bottles on hand and would have enough to run 60 days total of Endosurge, Erase, AnaBeta, and Icariin. I'm thinking since AB does not cause any shutdown there should be no issue right?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Is it best to take endo on an empty stomach? If so how long should I wait to eat after taking...
I've been dosing 2/2/2 per the manufacturer's suggestion. 2 am upon waking with my other supps and I wait 30 min before eating. About 1.5-2hrs after my breakfast, I take my pre-workout dose, sometimes empty with nothing and sometimes with some fruit. Last dose is before bed along with my ZMA on an empty stomach.

I was thinking about changing to 3am/3pm to make it easier to dose and also that way I know my stomach would be empty for both. Has anyone done 3/3 dosing and did it change the efficacy of the product in any way?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking it either way has its benefits.

If your looking mainly for the gh boost then dose empty stomach about thirty minutes before your meal.

If you want the test boosting aspect take it with a meal that contains some fat as it should helpnthe nettle root absorb.

Either way is a win win and in the end you will still get all aspects of the product.

Also some who take it before bed have sleep issues until the body adjusts to the mucuna.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dosing 2/2/2 per the manufacturer's suggestion. 2 am upon waking with my other supps and I wait 30 min before eating. About 1.5-2hrs after my breakfast, I take my pre-workout dose, sometimes empty with nothing and sometimes with some fruit. Last dose is before bed along with my ZMA on an empty stomach.

I was thinking about changing to 3am/3pm to make it easier to dose and also that way I know my stomach would be empty for both. Has anyone done 3/3 dosing and did it change the efficacy of the product in any way?
The only thing with the 3/3 dosing is nettle should be dosed multiple times per day but i doubt you will see that big of a difference as the total milligrams of the product is still the same.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
The only thing with the 3/3 dosing is nettle should be dosed multiple times per day but i doubt you will see that big of a difference as the total milligrams of the product is still the same.
Thanks for the reply. The main reason I wanted to switch to 3/3 dosing was to make sure I had an empty stomach when dosing. I am not sure if I am wasting my current second dose of 2 caps pre-workout since it it so close to my breakfast. In you opinion is there anything wrong with my current dosing scheme?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge should kick in by end of 1st week - for me it kicks in around day 4 with day 6-8 being the strongest then after day 10 effects start to weaken but still above baseline.

Had also good results with stacking it with Tongkat Ali 200:1 (5 days on/2 days off) - my next stack will be adding Erase Pro to the mix and maybe Forskolin-95 as well.

Uff so many new products and stack options and so little time hehe.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the reply. The main reason I wanted to switch to 3/3 dosing was to make sure I had an empty stomach when dosing. I am not sure if I am wasting my current second dose of 2 caps pre-workout since it it so close to my breakfast. In you opinion is there anything wrong with my current dosing scheme?
Dosing on an empty stomach has nothing to do with absorption of ingredients. If you don't get headaches from taking endosurge with food, then you can take it with food.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge should kick in by end of 1st week - for me it kicks in around day 4 with day 6-8 being the strongest then after day 10 effects start to weaken but still above baseline.

Had also good results with stacking it with Tongkat Ali 200:1 (5 days on/2 days off) - my next stack will be adding Erase Pro to the mix and maybe Forskolin-95 as well.

Uff so many new products and stack options and so little time hehe.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I was hoping I would feel the libido aspect of the product since I am feeling all the other effects already. But i would expect for this to not really pop until week 2 or 3. I guess all the reviews I read got my hopes up a bit.

Dosing on an empty stomach has nothing to do with absorption of ingredients. If you don't get headaches from taking endosurge with food, then you can take it with food.
Thanks for chiming in on this Coop. I have a strong stomach and so far I have had no headaches whether dosing with or without food. So I guess I should be good to go with my current dosing protocol.

-------------

So I ended up popping open another bottle of AnaBeta to throw on top of this stack. Damn it! So now the stack consists of 30-60 days of Endosurge/Erase/ AnaBeta/Icariin. It's been a while since I hit a heavy natty stack so this should make for a fun and interesting 30-60 days.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If anyone has insight on my situation I would greAtly appreciate feedback. I had to stop endosurge about a week into using it. This was my first time running an l-dopa product and prior I have never touched any type of "brain" supplement to put it simply. I started getting very insecure, horrible temper, jealous, irrational, and just wasn't happy with my self. I found it weird thT I was feelin these things because naturally I am a very happy rational secure person. I stopped the endosurge an those side effects quickly vanished. Can anyone explain? It's such ashame because I have A bottle of it just rotting on my shelf.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone has insight on my situation I would greAtly appreciate feedback. I had to stop endosurge about a week into using it. This was my first time running an l-dopa product and prior I have never touched any type of "brain" supplement to put it simply. I started getting very insecure, horrible temper, jealous, irrational, and just wasn't happy with my self. I found it weird thT I was feelin these things because naturally I am a very happy rational secure person. I stopped the endosurge an those side effects quickly vanished. Can anyone explain? It's such ashame because I have A bottle of it just rotting on my shelf.
I honestly have never heard of this before and cannot think of any reason as to why this would happen but im not Coop or someone like that, so id wait for him to chime in.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I honestly have never heard of this before and cannot think of any reason as to why this would happen but im not Coop or someone like that, so id wait for him to chime in.
Either have I and its upsetting because all I've heard is great things about the product.

Maybe my brain chemistry is good the way it is and any alteration or in balance due to supplementation causes negative side effects. I'll sit back and wait for someone who might be able to address this.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Either have I and its upsetting because all I've heard is great things about the product.

Maybe my brain chemistry is good the way it is and any alteration or in balance due to supplementation causes negative side effects. I'll sit back and wait for someone who might be able to address this.
Although I can't answer your specific question, I do have a possible suggestion for an experiment to rule out which aspect of the product maybe causing your symptoms. You could try to get both ingredients separately and try them individually in order to rule out which ingredient you may be sensitive to. Also if you do this option you can work your way up slowly on the dosages.

I've personally tried both divanil/nettle (NP Divanex) and mucuna pruriens (NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna) on their own before so I had a somewhat general idea of what to expect from Endosurge.

So far though I'm enjoying my my first time with Endosurge. Love the simple non-prop blend formula!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Although I can't answer your specific question, I do have a possible suggestion for an experiment to rule out which aspect of the product maybe causing your symptoms. You could try to get both ingredients separately and try them individually in order to rule out which ingredient you may be sensitive to. Also if you do this option you can work your way up slowly on the dosages.

I've personally tried both divanil/nettle (NP Divanex) and mucuna pruriens (NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna) on their own before so I had a somewhat general idea of what to expect from Endosurge.

So far though I'm enjoying my my first time with Endosurge. Love the simple non-prop blend formula!
Not a bad idea at all. I might get some dopadex for a solo run as a place to start.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thats what were all about bud, no bs, no prop blends just strait up good products!

Not a bad idea at all. I might get some dopadex for a solo run as a place to start.
Great product to start with.

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
I'm guessing it's the dopa mucuna that's causing your issues and, as dopadex has a significant concentration of L-dopa, you'll know quickly.

Kainalu

Awards
So question about the stack: when and how should it be run? What do you start taking first? I have the same stack to start, just waiting on my SNS DAA to arrive. Do I start them together? Do I stagger them? If so what supplement to start first? How long? Second supp? Etc...I believe in another forum I saw DAA first and then endosurge 7 days later and then erase 14 days later. Also saw DAA/Endosurge start together with erase 10-14 days after that. Then saw all 3 started at same time. Confused and looking for some insight. Thanks.
Also meant to add that SNS is gonna be 45 day supply, 2 bottles of Endosurge 60 day supply, and Erase 90 Caps at 2 per day=45 day supply (will add another bottle if I can handle 3 tabs per day). Thanks in advance for the help.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
So question about the stack: when and how should it be run? What do you start taking first? I have the same stack to start, just waiting on my SNS DAA to arrive. Do I start them together? Do I stagger them? If so what supplement to start first? How long? Second supp? Etc...I believe in another forum I saw DAA first and then endosurge 7 days later and then erase 14 days later. Also saw DAA/Endosurge start together with erase 10-14 days after that. Then saw all 3 started at same time. Confused and looking for some insight. Thanks.
Also meant to add that SNS is gonna be 45 day supply, 2 bottles of Endosurge 60 day supply, and Erase 90 Caps at 2 per day=45 day supply (will add another bottle if I can handle 3 tabs per day). Thanks in advance for the help.
Technically, we are not running the same stack. You are running a Endosurge/Erase/DAA stack and I am running a Endosurge/Erase/Icariin/Anabeta stack. That being said, why don't you just start them all at the same time. You'll finish the DAA at day 45 and still have 15 days of Endosurge to keep your free test levels up. As for the Erase you should just pick up another bottle and that way you can start at 3 caps and see if you can handle it after a week or two. If you don't get dry joints then just run 3 caps straight for 60 days until the end of the cycle. It doesn't hurt to have some extra AI on hand. Its like insurance just in case you end up needing it. If you don't end up using it then save it for another stack in the future.

Kainalu

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I'll run all at once and dose 3x with Erase as you advised. My reply was a copy and paste and sorry for the same stack ref (I posted in a Sns/Endosurge post that was older and I didn't realize the dates of that post...Jan 2012). Appreciate the input and is there anything to add or would that be a good stack to start off with for a "first timer"?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge, Erase, and DAA is a perfect stack for a first timer. All bases covered.
Perfect advice. Perfect stack. I ran this as my first real bulk and put on significant weight naturally. I think I put 6-8 lbs on. Ate like a boss though

Kainalu

Awards
Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks
EP = 3 OG Erase (75mg > 25mg)

ED is doable if your joints can handle it. People say EOD if you get too dried out and joints ache, etc (side of low estro). Start EOD and bump up to ED if you can handle it.

Yes and no, EP has more compounds with the original 3x dosing but OG erase has the option of tapering, breaking up doses, etc. Its all in what you want out of it I guess.

stout1out

Awards
Just got done running endo and daa and loved the stuff happy I have another run stocked on the shelf. Will probably use it as part of pct next time around. Great product

stout1out

Awards
Endo, erase, and beta will be a great stack..........enjoy

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they have a deal on the planet going on with a Endo/Erase combo for $39.99 that I plan on buying along with Anabeta for $39.99 as well. Would one bottle of each suffice for an effective stack or do I need to double up on anything? Also should I include another test boosting supplement such as DAA, Bulbine, or Forskolin or would sticking to Endo, Erase, and Anabeta be fine on its own?
I'd advice you to go for Erase Pro instead of Erase and you can take it just 1 cap 2x-3x/week so you don't end up paying a lot more but effects are much more favorable - like in libido department cause you hit more mechanism not just AI.

I'd go for less is more so just Endo/Erase pro/Anabeta should be a killer stack - other products either not in same league as these 3 or waste of money to add them to this stack.

For libido alone Endo/Erase Pro is more than enough.