BPS Endosurge questions?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kainalu View Post
    Hey guys, quick update. I have Erase Pro and not reg Erase for my SNS DAA/Endosurge stack. Suggestions please. I was advised EP EOD and also a 2 day on 1 day off setup, so EOD=60 day supply and 2 on 1 off = 45 day supply. Also is Pro better then regular Erase? Looking to start on 2/1/2013 unless response is for reg erase and not EP, then I'm screwed as for my stack start date. Thanks
    EP = 3 OG Erase (75mg > 25mg)

ED is doable if your joints can handle it. People say EOD if you get too dried out and joints ache, etc (side of low estro). Start EOD and bump up to ED if you can handle it.

Yes and no, EP has more compounds with the original 3x dosing but OG erase has the option of tapering, breaking up doses, etc. Its all in what you want out of it I guess.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Just got done running endo and daa and loved the stuff happy I have another run stocked on the shelf. Will probably use it as part of pct next time around. Great product

4. Endo, erase, and beta will be a great stack..........enjoy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I noticed they have a deal on the planet going on with a Endo/Erase combo for $39.99 that I plan on buying along with Anabeta for $39.99 as well. Would one bottle of each suffice for an effective stack or do I need to double up on anything? Also should I include another test boosting supplement such as DAA, Bulbine, or Forskolin or would sticking to Endo, Erase, and Anabeta be fine on its own?
    I'd advice you to go for Erase Pro instead of Erase and you can take it just 1 cap 2x-3x/week so you don't end up paying a lot more but effects are much more favorable - like in libido department cause you hit more mechanism not just AI.

I'd go for less is more so just Endo/Erase pro/Anabeta should be a killer stack - other products either not in same league as these 3 or waste of money to add them to this stack.

For libido alone Endo/Erase Pro is more than enough.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing BPS EndoSurge
    By BPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
  3. Introducing BPS EndoSurge and loggers needed!!!!
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 08:29 PM