Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine?

  1. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine?


    Hi there,

    I am really interested in the main formula of assault (creatine, beta-alanine, bcaa) but I don't like the caffeine in it. Is there any product wich a similar ingredient profile?

    Regards

  2. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027233

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.
  3. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.

    Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for
    •   
       

  4. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027233

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for
    Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.


  6. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

    I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

    Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

    Regards.
  7. New Member
    hossjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    5022

    Reputation

    Just get a good NCAA product (tons out there), bulk beta alanine, asd creatine mono and I'll be straight
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  8. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.


    Yeah, I know it is really a good combo but I'm not actually looking for a pre-workout. I don't have explain things properly but with the post above I guess that everything will be clear now.

    I took Assault as an example because it has creatine+beta-alanine+bcaa in it, not because it's a pre-workout.

    Thanks again for taking the effort to answer though.

    Regards.
  9. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027233

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

    I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

    Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

    Regards.
    Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?
  10. New Member
    ingenierito25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?
    Yeah, I guess that will be the route then, just wondering if there was any "all in one" product so I just purchase one thing (yeah, I'm that lazy LOL)

    Regards.
  11. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,287
    Rep Power
    2311425

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Id agree that purple wrath plus bulk creatine will be your best bet. That or buy bulk and make your own.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. New Member
    Steve_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    201

    Reputation

    I haven't tried it yet but Dymatize Xpand 2x Caffeine free looks like an ok formula. Do MP disclose how much caffeine is in assault? I have used assault before and it is a decent product
  13. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,879
    Rep Power
    3744474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

    SNS
    Muscle feast
    Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

    SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.


    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

    SNS
    Muscle feast
    Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

    SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.


    - Valdez
    This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  15. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,399
    Rep Power
    823101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.
    Caff free focus xt, beta alanine, bcaa's, creatine, and agamtine. BOOM!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM
  3. Is there any hope for my fat ass (literally)?
    By No1worksHARDER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:53 AM
  4. Is there any bb for the UK?
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 02:04 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in