Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine?

1. New Member

Is there any supp like Assault but without Caffeine?

Hi there,

I am really interested in the main formula of assault (creatine, beta-alanine, bcaa) but I don't like the caffeine in it. Is there any product wich a similar ingredient profile?

Regards

2. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Not that I'm aware of, but a Body Octane + CLOUT stack would be better IMO. The only thing that would be missing is BCAAs, but you'd have a good amount of cit mal and other goodies.

Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for
    •   

4. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    Thanks for your reply but not exactly what I'm looking for
    Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.

6. New Member

I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

Regards.
  7. New Member

Just get a good NCAA product (tons out there), bulk beta alanine, asd creatine mono and I'll be straight
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  8. New Member

Body Octane is a stim free pre work out, and CLOUT is going to take care of your creatine and beta-alanine. I thought that's what you were looking for? CLOUT alone seems similar to what you're looking for from your OP.

Yeah, I know it is really a good combo but I'm not actually looking for a pre-workout. I don't have explain things properly but with the post above I guess that everything will be clear now.

I took Assault as an example because it has creatine+beta-alanine+bcaa in it, not because it's a pre-workout.

Thanks again for taking the effort to answer though.

Regards.
  9. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25 View Post
    I've take a look at ultima and while it has a decent profile it isn't what I'm looking for either.

I think I should clarify what I'm looking for: a BCAA kind of supplement with beta-alanine plus creatine. For example Purple Wraath has BCAA + Beta-alanine but no creatine.

Is there any product in the market with that ingredient profile?

Regards.
    Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?
  10. New Member

Gotcha. I can't think of any off the top of my head that have all. Wraath + mono? Cheap and easy. Profit?
    Yeah, I guess that will be the route then, just wondering if there was any "all in one" product so I just purchase one thing (yeah, I'm that lazy LOL)

Regards.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Id agree that purple wrath plus bulk creatine will be your best bet. That or buy bulk and make your own.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. New Member

I haven't tried it yet but Dymatize Xpand 2x Caffeine free looks like an ok formula. Do MP disclose how much caffeine is in assault? I have used assault before and it is a decent product
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

SNS
    Muscle feast
    Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Easy fix - buy bcaa, creatine and beta alanine separately. This is the most effective way to get what you want. You can assure clinical dosages and get what you really want out of the product

SNS
    Muscle feast
    Primaforce I think that's the name lol all sell bulk.

SNS is the cheapest I have found and with solid company representation. Clickster, coop, cel, etc will all be happy to help you setup the perfect stack for what you're looking for.

- Valdez
    This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    This is usually the best and most cost efficient route to take. You can really customize to your liking also.
    Caff free focus xt, beta alanine, bcaa's, creatine, and agamtine. BOOM!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 11:51 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM
  3. Is there any hope for my fat ass (literally)?
    By No1worksHARDER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:53 AM
  4. Is there any bb for the UK?
    By BBwant2getBIG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2003, 02:04 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 03:48 PM