Help choosing my next stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Help choosing my next stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Help choosing my next stack

Hey guys. I am coming here to seek some advice on my next stack to help build muscle and maintain a nice physique. I am currently cycling OFF of creatine (been on it for 2 months), Erase (used 2 bottles), and Purus Labs Dpol/Condense (also used 2 bottles of each). This cycle yielded some pretty impressive and successful results, but it is now time to cycle off and choose something else for awhile. I think I am certainly going to add USPLabs PowerFULL to my next stack, as it helps me with sleep and other useful male functions I was thinking maybe the combo of USPLabs Test Powder and Jack3d Micro, but that is just an idea! What do you guys think? Please critique me if necessary as I am open to all suggestions! If anyone has tried the Jack3d/TP combo please let me know what you thought about it! Also, is it necessary to cycle of the creatine? I heard once you used it for about 2 months your muscles were pretty much saturated with as much creatine as you could use, is there any truth to that? Look forward to hearing from you guys!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Powerfull ia not what it used to be. There are better options. IGF2 reminds me alot of the old powerfull. AI also has a good product comparable to the og pwrfl

How was condense?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Powerfull ia not what it used to be. There are better options. IGF2 reminds me alot of the old powerfull. AI also has a good product comparable to the og pwrfl

How was condense?
    I'm not sure I am familiar with IGF2...is it pretty much the same thing as Powerfull? HGH support and all that? Condense is very nice! I highly suggest trying it with Dpol sometime, it is a very effective PWO.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidmind69 View Post

I'm not sure I am familiar with IGF2...is it pretty much the same thing as Powerfull? HGH support and all that? Condense is very nice! I highly suggest trying it with Dpol sometime, it is a very effective PWO.
    Those two are on my list. Yeh IGF2 is really good. Powerfull used to be good, The last 2 bottle of powerfull i had were dissapointing..
    I did an IGF2 and DRive log a while ago. IGF2 is 10x better then the current powerfull.
    they r about same price , get IGF2 youll be happy
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No need to cycle off of creatine. Your muscles actually reach full saturation in less than a month, but the point of creatine supplementation is to keep them saturated, which means continuing to supplement. The stuff is cheap enough to use year-round and continual use offers no downside, so I say stay on it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Those two are on my list. Yeh IGF2 is really good. Powerfull used to be good, The last 2 bottle of powerfull i had were dissapointing..
    I did an IGF2 and DRive log a while ago. IGF2 is 10x better then the current powerfull.
    they r about same price , get IGF2 youll be happy
    Wow, thanks for the info. Will definitely be checking that out. I figured there was a better product out there and this confirms it.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    No need to cycle off of creatine. Your muscles actually reach full saturation in less than a month, but the point of creatine supplementation is to keep them saturated, which means continuing to supplement. The stuff is cheap enough to use year-round and continual use offers no downside, so I say stay on it.
    Thanks! There are all kinds of myths out there about creatine (useless after a month or two of use, harmful to kidneys, etc.) and it is hard to tell what is fact and what is not. Will be continuing my creatine use!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If your kidneys are healthy, you have nothing to fear from creatine.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidmind69
    Hey guys. I am coming here to seek some advice on my next stack to help build muscle and maintain a nice physique. I am currently cycling OFF of creatine (been on it for 2 months), Erase (used 2 bottles), and Purus Labs Dpol/Condense (also used 2 bottles of each). This cycle yielded some pretty impressive and successful results, but it is now time to cycle off and choose something else for awhile. I think I am certainly going to add USPLabs PowerFULL to my next stack, as it helps me with sleep and other useful male functions I was thinking maybe the combo of USPLabs Test Powder and Jack3d Micro, but that is just an idea! What do you guys think? Please critique me if necessary as I am open to all suggestions! If anyone has tried the Jack3d/TP combo please let me know what you thought about it! Also, is it necessary to cycle of the creatine? I heard once you used it for about 2 months your muscles were pretty much saturated with as much creatine as you could use, is there any truth to that? Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    There are a few logs of the TestPowder/Jack3d Micro stack, most all feedback has been positive. TestPowder is unique in that's in essentially am all in one booster. The benefits of DAA with AI & Prolactin control built in.

Micro is for smooth energy and great pumps and in my opinion, gets better with use. Much different than its older brother, the original Jack3d.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

There are a few logs of the TestPowder/Jack3d Micro stack, most all feedback has been positive. TestPowder is unique in that's in essentially am all in one booster. The benefits of DAA with AI & Prolactin control built in.

Micro is for smooth energy and great pumps and in my opinion, gets better with use. Much different than its older brother, the original Jack3d.
    lot of talk about test powder . i might have to give it a shot
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jack3d has creatine in it
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie

Jack3d has creatine in it
    Not the micro, sir :-D
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh wow so they changed it quite a bit huh?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie
    Yep. It's gear'd for smoother energy and evening gym goers. Better pump from micro in my experience.
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    They didn't change jack3d, at least not that I'm aware of.

Jack3d micro is a completely different product.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Sorry was just asking the differences between jack3d and micro
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Sorry was just asking the differences between jack3d and micro
    What're you sorry for bro?

I was only trying to inform you that they are different products because of the misconception that micro was a replacement for jack3d. (Not saying you believed that but it was a common belief after micro was released and it kinda sounded like it)

No need for apologies bro, we're all just here to learn and help others.

You smell what I'm steppin in brother?

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Lmao I can smell it!! Ya I was one of the ones who thought it replaced it. I had heard that regular Jack3d was banned because some military guy was taking it and tested positive for meth or something
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks! There are all kinds of myths out there about creatine (useless after a month or two of use, harmful to kidneys, etc.) and it is hard to tell what is fact and what is not. Will be continuing my creatine use!
    Man's Myth my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help choosing my next PH cycle!!!
    By JerseyDrew77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:29 AM
  2. Help with my next stack
    By Moss the Boss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. Help on my next stack!
    By LetItSinkInx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:13 AM
  4. help me plan my next stack