Mass Gaining Stack ?

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Hey guys,

so im just now coming off of an 8 week run of Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Intimidate...currently in a deload week followed on by 8 weeks of nothing but protein so counter balance the 8 week run.

Honestly, this stack hardly did anything for me...I gained 5 lbs, added an inch or two to my arms, 3 inches to my chest (still tiny), and overall just really got a toned body....and for most of us, thats not what were looking for!

I was eating like a caveman which is what probably gave me those 5lbs, and i was taking protein, a weight gainer, and casein and still nothing...and i feel like my pre workout (NO RED Hemo Surge) is what gave me the swelled up look as well...

Im still a bitch when it comes to needles so injectable steroids are a HELL NO!! BUT>> im looking for a new stack that has been tried and tested and add MASS AND VOLUME!!!

For those that have not read some of my other posts, heres a summary of my workout career...

Been lifting about 6 years give or take...I have lifted in powerlifting and olympic lifting comps...i favor correct form over weight...i currently weigh 195lbs...have done HST programs, HIT programs, GVT programs, DTP once...the supplements i have taken are listed but not limited too...

Craze
Hemo Rage
NO Red Hemo Surge
Jacked
Assult
White Flood
Muscle Marinade

Whey protein
Syntha-6
True Mass
Real Mass
Casein

Bulk BCAA
Finaflex G8
bulk DAA

M1p
Anabeta
Anabeta Elite
Erase
Erase Pro
Intimidate
M1D

thats basically it guys....and help and input is welcome....so is criticism

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Growth stack by formutech nutrition. Includes a test booster, hgh product, and an anabolic muscle hardening agent. Check the website for more info. Fnutrition.com

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

so im just now coming off of an 8 week run of Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Intimidate...currently in a deload week followed on by 8 weeks of nothing but protein so counter balance the 8 week run.

Honestly, this stack hardly did anything for me...I gained 5 lbs, added an inch or two to my arms, 3 inches to my chest (still tiny), and overall just really got a toned body....and for most of us, thats not what were looking for!

You gained 5 lbs lean mass in 2 months without roids and you think it hardly did anything? Those results sound good to me. So what results are you looking for?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait...you added 5lbs, 1-2" on your arms, 3" on your chest, and leaned out, but you're saying the stack barely did anything for you?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait...you added 5lbs, 1-2" on your arms, 3" on your chest, and leaned out, but you're saying the stack barely did anything for you?
1-2" is a huge difference too. Was it 1 inch or 2 inches? Not calling OP out, just... huge difference.

If you want a mass gaining stack that is going to give you the above (5 lbs, lean out, 2" on arms, 3" on chest) you're going to need to use prohormones like Antaeus Lab Trenazone, Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0, PHF Epistane... etc. etc.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ditto what's already been said. Those are good gains from an eight week natty stack.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Those gains are insane for the time/supps and you are not happy? Confused here bro.

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
Honestly, the stack its self was decent, i was expecting a little more though ( dont we all )..a week or two in the cycle i got sick and it knocked me on my ass for a while where i couldnt sleep, eat, nothing! i lost about 10 lbs and a lot of strength and size....with the cycle over, i only added that weight and those critical inches to what i had after being sick...not where i was before...in all reality, i added 1 1/8 inch to my arms and 1 inch to my chest....i feel like those gains were getting me back to baseline instead of enhancing me and boosting me past what i had before!!

Given, that sickness killed the stack almost all together but i was still looking for more...I eat like there is no tomorrow so that is without doubt the contributing factor to those 5 lbs gaines...

Im looking for that stack "on steroids" without the injection, and gains that last...
Now before yall start to crucify me for speaking blasphemy of some magical supplement, i know there is nothing out there besides injects that give those kind of results, but im looking for as close as i can get to those goals without the needle because i am a bitch when it comes to needles...

Keep the criticism and comments comin guys!! it helps a lot

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF.. did you seriously just say this,

"I gained 5 lbs, added an inch or two to my arms, 3 inches to my chest (still tiny), and overall just really got a toned body....and for most of us, thats not what were looking for!"

???!?!?!?!?!?!? Most people struggle to gain that with steroids in 8 weeks unless its massive water retention. U freakin lucked out, thats are ridiculous gains in such a short period of time.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
The best gains I've gotten in recent years came this Spring with og Anabeta, biggest gains I've gotten since the old "oops, now what did we put in there?" Jungle Warfare. Lots of carbs with it and it had a very noticeable effect....mostly in size/fullness. I'd have to go back to my log but ~ a solid 3/4-1 pound per week with very little fat increase while on one of Waterbury's ABH programs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best gains I've gotten in recent years came this Spring with og Anabeta, biggest gains I've gotten since the old "oops, now what did we put in there?" Jungle Warfare. Lots of carbs with it and it had a very noticeable effect....mostly in size/fullness. I'd have to go back to my log but ~ a solid 3/4-1 pound per week with very little fat increase while on one of Waterbury's ABH programs.
I have some anabeta og coming.. you have me with a stiffy in my pants right now!

:D Can't wait to try it.. will be stacking it with Intimdate & Testabolan V.2! Should be a kickass stack!

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
LOL well just don't tell my wife! hahaha. I've been taking supplements for 20 years and this is one of the more impressive products for me. Made me thirsty like a mofo though. Some hunger increase as well but the damn thirst.............

Been wanting to give Testabolen a try as well, hope you log it.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Honestly, this stack hardly did anything for me...I gained 5 lbs, added an inch or two to my arms, 3 inches to my chest (still tiny), and overall just really got a toned body....
LOL, REALLY BRO?....LOLOLO

dude....common... anyway.... i guess i know what my next natty stk will be :)

look to break alot of PR's with testabolan, its a real trip!

murk01

murk01

Awards
bro... get some SD, do a quick 3week run, its an oral roid so no needles.
just get ur pre-on-post cycle set up and ready first

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a huge difference. what more would u want from a natty stack? these are supplements, not steroids. if you wanna bulk, maybe try this

IGF 2 + Free Test + DAA + Anabeta for 8 weeks. one of my favorites

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Dude your stats were awesome! 1-2 inches on your arms?? WTF? Have you triend PH19? I wrote a review on a stack I did with PH19 under the reviews sections. Check it out. Took me from 240 ish to around 252lbs. I'd def recommend it when bulking!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Dude your stats were awesome! 1-2 inches on your arms?? WTF? Have you triend PH19? I wrote a review on a stack I did with PH19 under the reviews sections. Check it out. Took me from 240 ish to around 252lbs. I'd def recommend it when bulking!
wow. nicr

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
PH19? honestly, never heard of it! I don't look to far into programs..I tend to stick with old school methods and combinations of things that has worked in the past! can you provide a link to this log/thread? I would love to dive into this program and get started on it after this De load if I like it!

to everyone else...I appreciate all the reviews and comments! they do help, as I said in one of my earlier posts, the stack hardly got me past where I already was pre sickness, that's why I was so down on it....If I didn't get railed by that sickness I would imagine it would have been an incredible stack but I'll never know...I don't mean to sound down on it so I can get the "no way that's awesome " responses....I'm just reporting on an earlier thread!

keep em coming and as always criticism is always appreciated

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you gain an inch on your arms from anything in a short period of time, it's working.

grandroid828

Awards
PH19? honestly, never heard of it! I don't look to far into programs..I tend to stick with old school methods and combinations of things that has worked in the past! can you provide a link to this log/thread? I would love to dive into this program and get started on it after this De load if I like it!

to everyone else...I appreciate all the reviews and comments! they do help, as I said in one of my earlier posts, the stack hardly got me past where I already was pre sickness, that's why I was so down on it....If I didn't get railed by that sickness I would imagine it would have been an incredible stack but I'll never know...I don't mean to sound down on it so I can get the "no way that's awesome " responses....I'm just reporting on an earlier thread!

keep em coming and as always criticism is always appreciated
Ph19 isnt a program. Its a pro hormone. By lgsciences. Its a bulking ph

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This thread is gay