N.O and weight loss
- 12-01-2012, 04:08 AM
- 12-01-2012, 04:35 AM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 12-01-2012, 06:50 AM
12-01-2012, 09:32 AM
No if anything they'll increase your caloric output. Most ingredients found in pre-workouts will elicit multiple effects. For ex. we use synephrine in Epic along with caffeine as the main stimulants. But synephrine is also shown to increase lipolysis and basal metabolic rate in numerous studies.
Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
12-01-2012, 11:02 AM
They covered it above.
Welcome to AM!
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks! I have always wondered that and no one seems to know a scientific answer to it they always just say "no" so thanks again
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
12-02-2012, 10:54 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
Be careful you may get a written warning.
Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.
12-10-2012, 09:12 PM
12-11-2012, 12:28 PM
12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Maximize v2& intense
Gamma labs pre training formula
Some older ones I cannot remember the name.
By far my favorites have to be the old super pump 250 and MP assault!
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Oo yea and endorush. Love that crap! Don't think it fits in the NO category that well more of just a cracked out energy drink!
Similar Forum Threads
- By grape ape in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:37 AM
- By workin2005 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:18 PM
- By mcgwirefan37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:22 AM
- By yeahright in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:15 AM
- By freakyguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-27-2005, 07:35 PM