Nothing from Anabeta elite - AnabolicMinds.com

Nothing from Anabeta elite

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Nothing from Anabeta elite

Been taking it for 3 weeks now and I dont see any effects at all. No increased appetite, no fat loss. Kinda dissappointing, I really wanted it to increase my appetite. Been on test powder too. Does it take longer than 3 weeks to see these affects from AE?. I do seem to be immune to a lot of supplements out there, so maybe thats it. Saw alot of effects from erase pro though. Been on test powder for 6 weeks now, plan on going to 8 weeks. Can anyone tell me why USPLABS only recommends 4 weeks?

2. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Give it time. But (from what I understand) ABE is just a glorified nutrient partitioner so dont expect crazy results. ESPECIALLY if your diet isnt on point. Sure some reps will flame me for this...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Are you taking it with meals? It won't cause fat loss per say but it keeps me from gaining fat.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Im taking it just like the directions say. I have been a little depressed lately though so maybe that has something to do with not being as hungry as usual.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You must be doing it wrong?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

maybe youre just expecting too much? how old are you anyways?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    maybe youre just expecting too much? how old are you anyways?
    Yes, that could be. Im 37
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I'm 41 and really enjoyed Anabeta. It's probably my favorite natty supp at this point.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by benjammin5150 View Post
    Been taking it for 3 weeks now and I dont see any effects at all. No increased appetite, no fat loss. Kinda dissappointing, I really wanted it to increase my appetite. Been on test powder too. Does it take longer than 3 weeks to see these affects from AE?. I do seem to be immune to a lot of supplements out there, so maybe thats it. Saw alot of effects from erase pro though. Been on test powder for 6 weeks now, plan on going to 8 weeks. Can anyone tell me why USPLABS only recommends 4 weeks?
    I personally have not experienced the increase in appetite that some have reported, but I'm curious why you are taking it for fat loss? Can you give us a better idea of what your goals and general diet and training look like? I love AnaBeta Elite for recomps and it would certainly help retain muscle on a cut, but it isn't primarily meant to target fat loss.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I personally have not experienced the increase in appetite that some have reported, but I'm curious why you are taking it for fat loss? Can you give us a better idea of what your goals and general diet and training look like? I love AnaBeta Elite for recomps and it would certainly help retain muscle on a cut, but it isn't primarily meant to target fat loss.
    I read a lot of reviews on it before I started taking it. I heard alot of people say they leaned out on it. then there was the one dude that gained 12 lbs lean mass in 8 weeks while taking it with test powder. I didnt expect it to be a fat burner per se, but wanted the recomp effect. I have a low BF% but have a spare tire around the midsection. Was hoping it would help with that. My diet is FAIRLY clean, I eat around 3000-3500 cals a day. I do a 4 day a week upper/lower split program. My goal is to gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The main thing I notice from it is that I'm no where near as bloated taking in between 300-450g of carbs a day as I would without ABE.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. New Member

Taking it with good carbs, veggies oats ect, and lots of lean meat especially steak an chicken has given me really good lean muscle increase, especially a week into the second bottle like hot damn I noticed a lot!
  13. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Not to down the supp or company or reps but all I'm saying is don't expect ABE to be magic in a bottle. Hell, even AAS isn't magic (some may disagree ) Proper diet trumps everything (from a BB standpoint of course). Powerlifting/OLY is a whole different game, training takes more of a driver seat. All about your goals man.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

[QUOTE="benjammin5150"]%
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I read a lot of reviews on it before I started taking it. I heard alot of people say they leaned out on it. then there was the one dude that gained 12 lbs lean mass in 8 weeks while taking it with test powder. I didnt expect it to be a fat burner per se, but wanted the recomp effect. I have a low BF% but have a spare tire around the midsection. Was hoping it would help with that. My diet is FAIRLY clean, I eat around 3000-3500 cals a day. I do a 4 day a week upper/lower split program. My goal is to gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire.
    I would try Erase with Alphamine to get rid of that "spare tire". But if you're looking to "gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire" I would make sure your fats and carbs are in check too.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I would try Erase with Alphamine to get rid of that "spare tire". But if you're looking to "gain size and strength evenly without adding to the spare tire" I would make sure your fats and carbs are in check too.
    For the most part my diet is in check now. Although it wasnt until recently. Im frustrated because I dont have any excess BF except around the midsection and alot of it is visceral. I dont have a lot of muscle mass so if I try to diet it off I just lose weight everywhere else, then I just look skinny fat and feel like **** about myself. Ill look into the alphamine though.
  17. New Member

Good price on super hd right now! I've heard great things about alphamine but hd helps keep lean while I pack on mass with ABE. I was putting on a bit too much belly fat and water weight with the muscle gains, hd quickly helped balance out and lean me out
  18. New Member

Also I added powerfull to the mix because I got a deal on it, jump on endosurge today I would recommend! With ABE I really feel that kind of product just destroys midsection fat and I intake a lot of carbs right now. But again I've got super hd durring the day and powerfull at night and its just night and day
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hows your diet and training?

ABE starts working nearly instantly, but it may take 2-3 weeks before you can actually visually see the difference it promotes, similar to prohormones. Some people will start a cycle at one point, and then 2-3 weeks in they'll finally start realizing the gains that have been creeping up on them.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

From all i have seen.. its not really going to burn fat, it will more so help offset fat gain.

Mike
  21. New Member

This isn't anything against you and I actually loved OG Anabeta (haven't tried ABE yet) but anyone who claims to gain 12 lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks is full of ****.
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In contrast to the others, I think anabeta elite would be great for fat loss if the 7-keto and especially the forskolin are dosed well.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. New Member

...any health concerns which higher dosage or at all with 7-keto ?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T0008 View Post
    ...any health concerns which higher dosage or at all with 7-keto ?
    Not sure what you mean by higher dosage, but there arent any as far as im aware with regular dosing of 7-keto.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    This isn't anything against you and I actually loved OG Anabeta (haven't tried ABE yet) but anyone who claims to gain 12 lbs of lean mass in 8 weeks is full of ****.

Agreed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone feel slightly shut down from Anabeta?
    By Lightweight1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Less hunger from AnaBeta Elite?
    By Jonbero in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 08:03 PM
  3. PES Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT ANABETA ELITE??!
    By steppinRazor in forum PES
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:59 AM
  4. Nothing from Mdrol???
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:48 PM
  5. Why do I feel nothing from ECA?
    By diablosho in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:40 AM