Taking creatine mono ..
- 11-29-2012, 08:27 PM
- 11-29-2012, 09:04 PM
How many different threads you going to make about creatine? Seriously you have got more help in the last day about creatine then you even need.PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderInstagram: kylebayne23
11-29-2012, 09:05 PM
THrow it in your shake post workout is fine.
11-29-2012, 09:15 PM
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey man just want to take thus **** the right way, not trying to be annoying
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
11-29-2012, 09:34 PM
11-29-2012, 11:38 PM
You can take it any time of the day, most people prefer pre/post training... But honestly it doesn't matter.
5g is usually the go to #.
Sometimes i go as high as 10g a day, just make sure u stay hydrated.
Just stick to 5g for yourself 1st.
Also taking it with water is fine, some people like grape juice or anything with sugar in it.
Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoyFromAus in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:23 AM
- By tryingharder in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2008, 04:25 AM
- By walugi in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:27 PM
- By dook in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-20-2005, 05:43 PM
- By TotallyJacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:00 PM