Decimate, DCP, or TTA?
- 11-28-2012, 12:12 PM
- 11-28-2012, 12:20 PM
In the spirit of parity, I'll reserve my pick (because I don't want to come across as biased), but I do want to say that too much TTA isn't necessarily a good thing either. There is one study to show a minimal difference between 600 and 1000mg.
In the spirit of bias, though (because I can't help sharing), I'll say that I would personally go with / for budgetary purposes. Sprinkle a little caffeine in there with the dosings and all's right with the world.HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
- 11-28-2012, 02:34 PM
11-28-2012, 05:53 PM
DCP+Decimate= FTW!!! but if on a budget i would go with SNS TTA-500 also
Hybrid Performance Nutrition
U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
12-04-2012, 12:16 AM
12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
The most cost effective would be Decimate + EC (or just caffeine) and TTA-500 run at 1g/day (lasting 2 months for 1 bottle).
12-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By searcyc2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:38 PM
- By freakabe in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:38 PM
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
- By edvanp in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 10-29-2007, 02:38 AM
- By live4fitness in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2007, 07:56 PM