Anacyclus Pyrethrum products: MAN vs. PES

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Anacyclus Pyrethrum products: MAN vs. PES

Both companies have products with Anacyclus Pyrethrum, so considering cost and effective doses which is the most cost effective dose? I know that Anabeta is a great product with a strong following, I have yet to try Anabeta Elite. Can MAN compete with the original formula?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky
    Both companies have products with Anacyclus Pyrethrum, so considering cost and effective doses which is the most cost effective dose? I know that Anabeta is a great product with a strong following, I have yet to try Anabeta Elite. Can MAN compete with the original formula?
    Its the same dose in both isn't it? MANs has a few extra goodies I'm not familiar with, so whichever is cheaper....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Registered User

Both contain anacyclus pyrethrum at essentially equivalent doses.

Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto at full doses.

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 2 kg of the raw plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

All in all, I'd probably even take OG anabeta over pr-xt, since pr-xt has potential to create side effects with no upside (nausea from the "purported" dopamine pro drugs if taken on an empty stomach, vit D dose, zinc + multi with zinc, etc).
    I stand corrected.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  5. Registered User

AB/ABE FTW.
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User

Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. No copycats!.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Anabeta Elite for sure trumps most products out there in my opinion. Plus like Coop said Anabeta Elite uses Sabinsa 95 forskolin and 7-keto. That high of an extract of forskolin isn't cheap. Especially since it isn't bunk.
    PES Representative
  8. Registered User

Considering you can usually find AB for some pretty good deals and the fact that I am obsessed with it and Forskolin I doubt my AB/ABE stash will be challenged.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

ABE for a cut, AB for a bulk. wouldnt go anything different
  10. Registered User

The name PR-XT does not inspire me, if MAN wanted to get people's attention and intrigue them about the product the name could've been MANabeta. That way people would have the name recognition of MAN along with the positive reputation of PES Anabeta.

That name is a 2-fer!
    Avenged & Transformed
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Didn't MAN rip off Erase Pro also?

I understand everyone's gotta make a buck but come on. I've got much more respect for the company that brings the innovation to the table like PES.

For this reason alone I'd go with Anabeta / Anabeta Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Didn't MAN rip off Erase Pro also?

I understand everyone's gotta make a buck but come on. I've got much more respect for the company that brings the innovation to the table like PES.

For this reason alone I'd go with Anabeta / Anabeta Elite.
    Yup. Gotta support the guys who had the original idea!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Yup. Gotta support the guys who had the original idea!
    yep. same goes with any company.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

PR-XT uses brassaiopsis glomerulata raw plant at 10:1 concentration. I've researched this ingredient quite a bit, and there are a couple key compounds that need to be heavily extracted for if any beneficial effect is to be observed. You'd probably need 200g of the 10:1 plant, not 100 mg, to get enough of those actives. N-Coumaroyl and caffeoyl-dopamine (especially the latter) are both pharmacologically bunk. The vitamin D dose is nice, but a recent study showed that that very dose increased fat mass and reduced LBM in healthy trainees. If you are vitamin D deficient, then I'd consider it a good thing.

Extracted to concentrate would be an expensive task. I had one compound made (and testing) and another in the works made synthetically. Crossing my fingers on blood work!

If you use the Dopamines, you quickly understand something is at play. Until Half life is studied its an educated guess. The great world of debate at play. Caffeo at around 100mgs produces a mild stimulant effect.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Extracted to concentrate would be an expensive task. I had one compound made (and testing) and another in the works made synthetically. Crossing my fingers on blood work!

If you use the Dopamines, you quickly understand something is at play. Until Half life is studied its an educated guess. The great world of debate at play. Caffeo at around 100mgs produces a mild stimulant effect.
    Yeah, I agree. I too have found issues acquiring an optimal concentration of a given active in an extract, but in the case of Brassaiopsis, I already know that a properly extracted form exists. And it certainly is not 10:1 .

I'm not even going to touch the dopamine issue because we all know where that will end up. I will say that I've furthered my personal knowledge in biochem quite a bit since then, and I still stand by my previous stance, if perhaps slightly less extreme (with respect to halflife, which I do not believe to be the only limiting factor).

I also do believe that co-administration with certain compounds, none of which are found in Pr-XT, can improve endpoint effects.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I too have found issues acquiring an optimal concentration of a given active in an extract, but in the case of Brassaiopsis, I already know that a properly extracted form exists. And it certainly is not 10:1 .

I'm not even going to touch the dopamine issue because we all know where that will end up. I will say that I've furthered my personal knowledge in biochem quite a bit since then, and I still stand by my previous stance, if perhaps slightly less extreme (with respect to halflife, which I do not believe to be the only limiting factor).

I also do believe that co-administration with certain compounds, none of which are found in Pr-XT, can improve endpoint effects.
    if we are talking of the same compounds which i think we probably are reaching a concentration that lowers estrogen could prove difficult but as you know, there could be 50 other non idenified compounds at work making an extract the better option.

Send it my way and we can have it tested for concentration.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    if we are talking of the same compounds which i think we probably are reaching a concentration that lowers estrogen could prove difficult but as you know, there could be 50 other non idenified compounds at work making an extract the better option. Send it my way and we can have it tested for concentration.
    I am not speaking so much as a concentrated compound as I am about standardization for a specific compound(s).I will gladly take the latter offer .
  18. hsk

After reading this thread and going to check out the product pages and profiles of MAN Nolvadren-XT and MAN PR-XT, the first thing that comes to mind is the old saying "Imitation is the highest form of flattery". So I hope Natty and the rest of the PES team are feeling the flattery.

Btw, I would like to say that I appreciate companies like PES/Synthetic Supplements and SNS to name a few for not using fancy slick marketing write-ups. They just put the effort into producing good quality products at a good value and let the products speak for themselves. This alone makes me want to support those companies.
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    After reading this thread and going to check out the product pages and profiles of MAN Nolvadren-XT and MAN PR-XT, the first thing that comes to mind is the old saying "Imitation is the highest form of flattery". So I hope Natty and the rest of the PES team are feeling the flattery.

Btw, I would like to say that I appreciate companies like PES/Synthetic Supplements and SNS to name a few for not using fancy slick marketing write-ups. They just put the effort into producing good quality products at a good value and let the products speak for themselves. This alone makes me want to support those companies.
    Thank you.

I haven't commented on the release of either product and my stance will remain the same on that. I just wanted to thank you for saying this.

Ben
    PES Representative
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you.

I haven't commented on the release of either product and my stance will remain the same on that. I just wanted to thank you for saying this.

Ben
    I've noticed this from both you and all the PES reps.

You guys are a class act
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  21. Registered User

You guys are a class act
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words.

We were completely against proprietary blends at one point but have been forced to move over to this as there have been increased instances of companies producing similar products to ours. If you think back to the beta test of AnaBeta-01 (before I was even with the company) there were various extracts tested before letting 20~ people beta test it on a public forum and then a thread where people could suggest names for the product. It was a single ingredient product and we put the dosage on the bottle so people could relate to the studies and see that we used an extremely generous dose of anacyclus pyrethrum. We wanted you all to know that we are transparent and provide products which are effective. The other side to this is it was also easier for people to copy our formulas without having to put in any of the effort we did.

I love that we put customers first and let you guys help us shape our products to suit you. This includes naming products as well as making product suggestions for the Synthetic Supplements line. I hope we do not have to deviate from this to be more secretive and protect our formulas.

I would like to thank everyone who loves PES and continues to purchase our products as well as support our innovative approach.

Ben
    PES Representative
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words.

We were completely against proprietary blends at one point but have been forced to move over to this as there have been increased instances of companies producing similar products to ours. If you think back to the beta test of AnaBeta-01 (before I was even with the company) there were various extracts tested before letting 20~ people beta test it on a public forum and then a thread where people could suggest names for the product. It was a single ingredient product and we put the dosage on the bottle so people could relate to the studies and see that we used an extremely generous dose of anacyclus pyrethrum. We wanted you all to know that we are transparent and provide products which are effective. The other side to this is it was also easier for people to copy our formulas without having to put in any of the effort we did.

I love that we put customers first and let you guys help us shape our products to suit you. This includes naming products as well as making product suggestions for the Synthetic Supplements line. I hope we do not have to deviate from this to be more secretive and protect our formulas.

I would like to thank everyone who loves PES and continues to purchase our products as well as support our innovative approach.

Ben
    Well said my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

[QUOTE="T-Bone"]Anabeta or Anabeta Elite. No
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Sorry misprint here im on my phone ive used both anabeta og and elite and have had great results. Regardless of cost i still wouldnt switch those out
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Not all extracts are created equally...
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Sorry misprint here im on my phone ive used both anabeta og and elite and have had great results. Regardless of cost i still wouldnt switch those out
    Hope you have been in on some of our insider sales.

We make that **** dirt cheap for our Insiders! Or at least get a haul of free **** with it!
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. hsk

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you.

Ben
    NP.

You guys are a class act
    Yes, classy indeed.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

Hope you have been in on some of our insider sales.

We make that **** dirt cheap for our Insiders! Or at least get a haul of free **** with it!
    Ya im on the insider club. I have a whole stack of og anabeta.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Not all extracts are created equally...

Not all companies either!. PES 4 LIFE!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Anabeta: There can only be ONE!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. Extract
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 12:09 AM
  2. Anabeta Anacyclus Pyrethrum studies?
    By SuppBro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM
  3. CEM Products Torem vs Tamox
    By tommygunzz in forum Post Cycle Therapy