PWO Stack Essentials ?
- 11-27-2012, 06:55 PM
- 11-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
11-27-2012, 07:07 PM
11-27-2012, 07:09 PM
I should note I believe it holds some possible benefits for endurance athletes but I am not one of those.
11-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the info brotha.... Just saved me some dough.Originally Posted by bolt10
TIME TO BUY BULK INGREDIENTS!
Coop.... Your stack is greatly considered :-)
11-27-2012, 07:25 PM
11-27-2012, 08:17 PM
I went with alphamine and beta A .completely off the topic of this thread but I couldn't help myself! But I'm gonna order coops stack in a couple weeks too
11-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Glycerol in any form is largely worthless unless you need help:
a. stabilizing blood pressure
b. increasing renal water reabsorption (during states of extreme dehydration like a marathon).
Glycerol acts osmolytically in the extracellular space to constrict the myocyte, with the net effect being muscular DEhydration and compression...the opposite of what you want. That, and it adds the most unenjoyable 6g of saturated fat to your diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BLaQz in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:09 AM
- By dfdubb in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 12:28 AM
- By TheHogMonster in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2011, 02:25 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 81Last Post: 12-10-2008, 01:27 AM
- By Warhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-18-2007, 10:45 AM