If you had $200 to spend for supplements, monthly....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
200 buckeroos! This would include staples... and maybe enhancers... Covering all aspects... health, muscle recovery, sleep, etc.
Protein- ?
Fishoil- ?
Multi v-?
Life by ai (anabolic innovation) "like" product - ?
Gh booster- ?
and -?

Just curious what people say and if there was anything new people bees takin.... Ive been out of the supplement loop for a while...

Red9

Red9

Awards
$200 ...

-Dymatize Elite Fusion protein
-AI Sports Recover Pro 4:1:1 Bcaas
-Dymatize Super Multi
-Bulk Creatine Mono
-Preworkout: Jack3d, ConDense, C4, Hemavol
-Basic Omega fish oils
-Liposomal IGF-1 Spray by NOW (if ur into the hgh or igf stuff)

That would cover basics, and for a months worth of all that it would run you less than $100 if you shop the right place.

I personally buy ALL my online supps from either NutraPlanet or Lockout. Both awesome, and great people. Lockout almost always beats NP prices, and ships in half the time(for me at least in AZ)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
$200 ...

-Dymatize Elite Fusion protein
-AI Sports Recover Pro 4:1:1 Bcaas
-Dymatize Super Multi
-Bulk Creatine Mono
-Preworkout: Jack3d, ConDense, C4, Hemavol
-Basic Omega fish oils
-Liposomal IGF-1 Spray by NOW (if ur into the hgh or igf stuff)

That would cover basics, and for a months worth of all that it would run you less than $100 if you shop the right place.

I personally buy ALL my online supps from either NutraPlanet or Lockout. Both awesome, and great people. Lockout almost always beats NP prices, and ships in half the time(for me at least in AZ)
You like the igf spray? I feel like those are all hype

Red9

Red9

Awards
You like the igf spray? I feel like those are all hype
To be honest, I've heard tons of great things about it. NOW is definitely a reliable and reputable company, and make stand-up products for great prices. Their Liposomal spray from what I have heard will basically just raise agression a bit, increase appetite, and improve sleep and recovery. It's the only thing on that list above that I haven't tried, but is my next one to try out after my cycle!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
200 buckeroos! This would include staples... and maybe enhancers... Covering all aspects... health, muscle recovery, sleep, etc.
Protein- ?
Fishoil- ?
Multi v-?
Life by aa like product - ?
Gh booster- ?
and -?

Just curious what people say and if there was anything new people bees takin.... Ive been out of the supplement loop for a while...
XF Whey
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Source Naturals Life Force Multiple
No clue what life by aa is
Appnut HGHUP

But notably missing:

SNS creatine monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine
EC stack + SNS Citrulline Malate for preworkout

(no shill)

Red9

Red9

Awards
XF Whey
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Appnut HGHUP

But notably missing:

SNS creatine monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine

(no shill)
Nice to see ya Cooper.. Been a while

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
XF Whey
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Appnut HGHUP

But notably missing:

SNS creatine monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine

(no shill)
Life cycle i think the conpany is ai... i might be wrong they makw perform stoked and such...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XF Whey
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Appnut HGHUP

But notably missing:

SNS creatine monohydrate
SNS Beta-alanine

(no shill)
Those are all staples of mine :) Though, if I had 200 bones per month for supps I would add in X-Gels.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Testosterone Cypionate. What else do you need? It can either bulk or cut, it has almost no side effects when used ~400mg a week for 10 weeks, increases energy, etc.

Seriously. What else is necessary? Been lifting for a few years, tried tons of supplements, and none are as useful as test itself. Not even prohormones.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone Cypionate. What else do you need? It can either bulk or cut, it has almost no side effects when used ~400mg a week for 10 weeks, increases energy, etc.

Seriously. What else is necessary? Been lifting for a few years, tried tons of supplements, and none are as useful as test itself. Not even prohormones.
Health..... thats not healthy....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Holy fugg this would be sweet!

CF focus xt
Magnesium creatine chelate
Beta alanine
Protein Factory bio fresh whey
Orange triad
Recover pro
Anabeta
SLINshot
Dpol

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
so would i be limited to those categories? cuz id probly just get orange triad, and oximega. the rest would be hoarding ph's before they get banned, loading up on formestane products, focus xt for school... you know, getting all the stuff that wont be around forever

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels? Googleing now...

Arachidonic acid. Only thing is that it's not a cheap product to produce. I've really been wanting to give it a run, but since its pricy I keep putting it off. However, with that kind of budget, it's doable. Coop can break it down for ya. There are several threads on here somewhere as well on them

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
so would i be limited to those categories? cuz id probly just get orange triad, and oximega. the rest would be hoarding ph's before they get banned, loading up on formestane products, focus xt for school... you know, getting all the stuff that wont be around forever
This, orange triad, cycle assist, some PHs for the shelf, erase, daa, SERMs, jacked, hemavol, condense, any other interesting pre workout, protein, agmatine, activate xtreme

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Naw whatever you want its your opinion i was just giving an example...

Thomasxavier

Awards
Health..... thats not healthy....
I mean no disrespect and I am not being a smartass, but what do you mean it isn't healthy? There's next to zero adverse effects from using test for a 10 week cycle ~400 or 500mg a week as long as you use a proper PCT. Am I missing something? I'm legitimately asking, sorry if it comes off sarcastic, sir

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I mean no disrespect and I am not being a smartass, but what do you mean it isn't healthy? There's next to zero adverse effects from using test for a 10 week cycle ~400 or 500mg a week as long as you use a proper PCT. Am I missing something? I'm legitimately asking, sorry if it comes off sarcastic, sir
Naw bud i just cant seem to wrap my head around it being healthy... it can cause abnormal heart rythms...
Also cholesterol can rise... it also depends on the person... But anyway back to subject....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
This, orange triad, cycle assist, some PHs for the shelf, erase, daa, SERMs, jacked, hemavol, condense, any other interesting pre workout, protein, agmatine, activate xtreme
Not erase pro? :) what protein?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro is great but for pct purposes I'd go with OG protein ummm wheyology I like a lot

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im really going to have to jump on that arachdonic acid it "looks real nice clark"

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Im thinkin....

Fishoil oximega ,assault multi, xgels, anabolic pump, tta 500.... hmmm what else to add....

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinkin....

Fishoil oximega ,assault multi, xgels, anabolic pump, tta 500.... hmmm what else to add....
I've been wanting to try MTS Whey
Slin sane
Endosurge

the EC + CM idea caught my eye though

The last two I just picked some up myself :)

Riskyb

Awards
Orange Triad, fish oil, XF chocolate n Strawberry, creatine nitrate or oronate, assault preworkout, and BCAAs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had $200 a month to spend on supplements, i'd re-evaluate my life because its a waste to spend that much...
Protein- salmon, chicken, beef
Fishoil- from the salmon
Multi v-whatver sams club has
Life by aa like product - no idea what this is, but if its an antioxidant i'd be eating berries + fruit anyhow
Gh booster- sleeping more and being relaxed because i'm not spending $200 a month on supplements
and - quinoa, rice, potatoes

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate
I3C
Dopadex
Circumin
Selenium
Jarrow B Complex
Vit D
Magnesium
ffAA's
Phenylpiracetam
FXT

Most of these last longer than a month though

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Orange Triad
Protizyme Protein
Carlsons Fish Oil
Uni-Liver Dessicated Liver
Modern BCAA
Whatever Creatine

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i forgot to mention, id probly get a bottle of black liver once a month from saving up because its so rare and expensive

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein- Dymatize Elite Whey, or if money allows TrueNutrition Cold-Filtration Whey Isolate
Fishoil- Sam's Club Triple Strength Fish Oil
Multi v - Orange Triad
Life by aa like product - ???
Gh booster- none, waste of money IMO
Recovery/Other - LCLT, ALCAR, choline (taking choline bitartrate because it's cheap (something like 3-5 months for $6), but cdp-choline I hear is better)
Pre-workout - Muscle Marinade, or something with creatine, TMG, beta-alanine

When in the mood - Erase Pro or Anabeta

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
If I had $200 a month to spend on supplements, i'd re-evaluate my life because its a waste to spend that much...
Protein- salmon, chicken, beef
Fishoil- from the salmon
Multi v-whatver sams club has
Life by aa like product - no idea what this is, but if its an antioxidant i'd be eating berries + fruit anyhow
Gh booster- sleeping more and being relaxed because i'm not spending $200 a month on supplements
and - quinoa, rice, potatoes
Lol wow... worthless post...
Just say you dont take supplements...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol wow... worthless post...
Just say you dont take supplements...
no, its probably the most worthwhile post here. Getting your diet right with real food, getting sleep right, etc will have far more effect on what you'll accomplish in the gym than $200 of supplements will. Supplements help with certain things somewhat, but their real net overall impact on gains is way less than diet + rest's impact. And I do like supplements, just $200 a month is ridiculous for ongoing expense in something that will make less than 5% difference in your results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Peptides and protein.

I agree with easy, people put too much emphasis on supplements when tweaking diet is all that is usually needed.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
No easy is right $200 a month is wayyyy too much, I'd say I spend $100 every few months that's just to have a couple of pw's, protein, erase, daa. When I am gonna run a cycle I may drop 2-3 hundred but that's including pct and if ur talking a 8 week cycle that's 8 weeks of pct 16 weeks almost 4 months less then a 100 a month on cycle. I MAY run 1-2 cycles a year. I would never spend $200 a month on supps. I thought we were just having fun

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
no, its probably the most worthwhile post here. Getting your diet right with real food, getting sleep right, etc will have far more effect on what you'll accomplish in the gym than $200 of supplements will. Supplements help with certain things somewhat, but their real net overall impact on gains is way less than diet + rest's impact. And I do like supplements, just $200 a month is ridiculous for ongoing expense in something that will make less than 5% difference in your results.
But what if op already knows this... and wants supplements to enhance his diet?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
No easy is right $200 a month is wayyyy too much, I'd say I spend $100 every few months that's just to have a couple of pw's, protein, erase, daa. When I am gonna run a cycle I may drop 2-3 hundred but that's including pct and if ur talking a 8 week cycle that's 8 weeks of pct 16 weeks almost 4 months less then a 100 a month on cycle. I MAY run 1-2 cycles a year. I would never spend $200 a month on supps. I thought we were just having fun
You over annalist's are driving me crazy... we are just having fun!!! Get over it! !! Lol

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to mention, id probly get a bottle of black liver once a month from saving up because its so rare and expensive
This supplement always seems to show up on a thread... the HAUNTING of black liver!!!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Peptides and protein.

I agree with easy, people put too much emphasis on supplements when tweaking diet is all that is usually needed.
Were having fun guys.... next person that is a buzz kill has to do a keg stand...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But what if op already knows this... and wants supplements to enhance his diet?
its just not worth spending that much. a tub of protein on top of solid food, a decent regular consumer grade multivitamin and creatine monohydrate, maybe add beta alanine. Getting fancy add BCAAs, and a preworkout (mostly for the stim). Still you aren't hitting even $100 there. You'd be better off spending it on better food in the end. free range beef, wild salmon, etc. On a fat loss phase, green coffee bean extract is a cheap addition. Those things can maybe make a 5% difference on gains/losses vs just proper eating/rest/training without them. Adding in the other more exotic stuff may make certain things feel/seem better, but no real evidence of real actual gains. If you make $250k a year then ****it spend the $200 since its a drop in the bucket income wise. Just for plenty of the guys here that is more than they pay for electricity or even a car payment.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedra &caffeine ? People like that stack for pre workout? I only used it for cutting for contest....
Never tried it that's why it caught my eye! Seemed like a nice change of pace and I love me some CM!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
its just not worth spending that much. a tub of protein on top of solid food, a decent regular consumer grade multivitamin and creatine monohydrate, maybe add beta alanine. Getting fancy add BCAAs, and a preworkout (mostly for the stim). Still you aren't hitting even $100 there. You'd be better off spending it on better food in the end. free range beef, wild salmon, etc. On a fat loss phase, green coffee bean extract is a cheap addition. Those things can maybe make a 5% difference on gains/losses vs just proper eating/rest/training without them. Adding in the other more exotic stuff may make certain things feel/seem better, but no real evidence of real actual gains. If you make $250k a year then ****it spend the $200 since its a drop in the bucket income wise. Just for plenty of the guys here that is more than they pay for electricity or even a car payment.
Your right easy... i know... and thanks for the reality check.... but tell me what you would buy if you made 250 k a year... and we can get back on subject...
I umderstand for the people that dont understand diet is key... but i know this... so humor me...

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im the keg stand master. i do a handstand and put the keg in my butt