Anabeta and erase longer than 8wks - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta and erase longer than 8wks

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Anabeta and erase longer than 8wks

What might be the implications of running anabeta and erase for longer than the maximum recommended time? I'm nearing the end of an 8 wk run and would like to go for longer.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Herpes, definitely herpes.

Also:

imĚpliĚcaĚtion /implik?SHn/

Noun
    1. The conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
    2. A likely consequence of something: "political implications".

And finally:
    Just follow the instructions man, if it says no more than 8 weeks then don't run it for more than 8 weeks.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know it is tough, but 8 weeks is the usual recommendation. IMO you could be fine going longer but it would still be more advantageous to run something else for 4 weeks while taking a break then hop back on AB + Erase for another 8 weeks if you enjoy it that much.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Herpes, definitely herpes.

Also:

imĚpliĚcaĚtion /implik?SHn/

Noun
    1. The conclusion that can be drawn from something, although it is not explicitly stated.
    2. A likely consequence of something: "political implications".

And finally:
    Just follow the instructions man, if it says no more than 8 weeks then don't run it for more than 8 weeks.
    Thanks for the useless information.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I know it is tough, but 8 weeks is the usual recommendation. IMO you could be fine going longer but it would still be more advantageous to run something else for 4 weeks while taking a break then hop back on AB + Erase for another 8 weeks if you enjoy it that much.
    I was thinking the same. I guess I like to push the boundaries. I'd imagine the only reason 8wks is what they recommend is because they haven't clinically tested it past that time frame.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Ill probably wait the 4wks, but I'm still curious as to why I should. Scientific reasoning not just because the bottle says so. Will there be suppression? Lower its absorption? What possible side effects could there be?
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by beastybean

Thanks for the useless information.
    I was pointing out the fact that you didn't ask a question that made any sense.

Ill probably wait the 4wks, but I'm still curious as to why I should. Scientific reasoning not just because the bottle says so. Will there be suppression? Lower its absorption? What possible side effects could there be?
    Its generally accepted that you do not want to alter your natural hormone production for an excessive amount of time.

The point of the break is to allow your body to return to homeostasis to stop a potential reliance on exogenous substances.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

I was unaware that anabeta altered my natural hormone production. I thought it worked through different pathways to give results similar to increased testosterone but not actually changing test levels. The erase I understand is a suicide AI.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I was unaware that anabeta altered my natural hormone production. I thought it worked through different pathways to give results similar to increased testosterone but not actually changing test levels. The erase I understand is a suicide AI.
    The main ingredient in Anabeta has been shown to increase testosterone production.

Not even taking into account the addition of forskolin to ABE.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Ah, gotcha. I'm running OG anabeta, but it makes sense now. Thanks for the help, 4wks off it is.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nobody can say for sure.. but your body should stop responding around the 8 week point so its pointless. My guess, if you run it for 20 weeks.. you will still be alive and kicking.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    Ah, gotcha. I'm running OG anabeta, but it makes sense now. Thanks for the help, 4wks off it is.
    Yeah, 4 weeks off would be your best bet. Glad to hear you're enjoying them that much!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

What might be the implications of running anabeta and erase for longer than the maximum recommended time? I'm nearing the end of an 8 wk run and would like to go for longer.

What kind of results you getting? Thinking of giving Anabeta a try
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

BEASTYBEAN, how long were you dosing before the effects kicked in, and what were they per say? just purchased a few bottles myself to add to a future pct.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Usually around day ten I notice the effects. It's not a miracle supplement but I get great pumps throughout the day, manage to stay lean despite a dirty diet and drinking some weekends, and I feel great on it. I've done ph's in the past and always hated coming off, and usually list most of my gains despite a good pct. I'm just gonna stick to PES's lineup and bulk for 8wks with anabeta, erase, daa, slin sane, and some other natural test boosters, than cut for 4 with alphamine and at2. And repeat.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Oh and I always get nice veins showing up when I run anabeta.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by spirall08

What kind of results you getting? Thinking of giving Anabeta a try
    I'm not the OP but it did nothing for me. I don't get it, so many positive results for this product and all I got was a lighter wallet.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

The main ingredient in Anabeta has been shown to increase testosterone production.

Not even taking into account the addition of forskolin to ABE.
    I'm curious as to how increasing natural test PRODUCTION will cause problems? I know taking ph's or steroids will cause shutdown from your body stopping production because it notices the outside source. But why would there be issues if I'm telling my body to make more?
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm curious as to how increasing natural test PRODUCTION will cause problems? I know taking ph's or steroids will cause shutdown from your body stopping production because it notices the outside source. But why would there be issues if I'm telling my body to make more?
    Having an exogenous source influence your bodies natural production of hormones over the long term can, hypothetically, lead to a dependance on that source to continue producing said hormone.

Your body fights stressors to remain on homeostasis and your hormone levels are part of that homeostasis. If you were to decrease estrogen your body will create more testosterone and vice versa. Adding boosters, even natural ones, are stressors on your bodies homeostasis and can lead to lower levels of them when not using said compound by altering your bodies level of homeostasis.

Which can, again hypothetically, require you to use a booster just to achieve the hormonal levels you have now.

I'm not aware of documented cases of this (not to say it doesn't exist) but I'm also not aware of people refusing to cycle off of a product for 1 month because they can't make gains without assistance.

But I am not here to tell you how to live your life. If you can't live your life without it then by all means never stop taking it, if you do please get bloods now and again in a year or so, I'd be interested in seeing if you have any adverse reactions.

Keep in mind this is my opinion based solely on the articles/studies I have spent my time studying (not necessarily all on this topic mind you) and I did not even bring up the possible side effects from rising DHT or anything else.

Good luck with whatever you do.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Easy man, just trying to learn. Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated. I never said I can't make gains without said product. I'm just trying to find out why I can't take it for more than the magical 8wk mark that every test booster states. What you said makes sense and I will take a break as cautioned, thanks again.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Easy man, just trying to learn. Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated. I never said I can't make gains without said product. I'm just trying to find out why I can't take it for more than the magical 8wk mark that every test booster states. What you said makes sense and I will take a break as cautioned, thanks again.
    I'm not trying to come off as rude. I'm trying to do this from work, as I get bent over by good ole uncle Sam.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Not exactly, the long term use of testosterone increasing supplements hasnt exactly been heavily studied, so its always best to err on the side of caution. Another thing is that after a certain period of time with ANY anabolic, you will see diminished returns. This is the main reason why one would want to cycle products.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

I've been doing some research and 8-12 wks is the max and some products like bio forge recommend at least 8-12. I also found a post by Rosie Scott that said 8-12wks is fine. Still on the fence about it. I won't be just running AB and erase. Also adding DAA, slin sane, inhibit p, endosurge, and alcar for the last 4wks. If I decide to try a 12 wk run.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I've been doing some research and 8-12 wks is the max and some products like bio forge recommend at least 8-12. I also found a post by Rosie Scott that said 8-12wks is fine. Still on the fence about it. I won't be just running AB and erase. Also adding DAA, slin sane, inhibit p, endosurge, and alcar for the last 4wks. If I decide to try a 12 wk run.
    Well, if you choose to go this route at least keep us filled in on the results!
    "Like" us on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. a couple methyls, anabeta, and erase
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. anabeta and erase stack?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 03:40 PM
  3. 3 More weeks of Anabeta and erase..What next?
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 03:05 PM
  4. Anabeta and Erase
    By eddieSt.james in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 06:43 PM
  5. KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 04:43 AM