Anabeta vs Natadrol
- 11-27-2012, 07:37 AM
- 11-27-2012, 07:52 AM
So I have 1 bottle of ABE and 1 of natadrol.
If I haven't tried either product before should I just get one more of each and run the above stated recommendations? (at these doses)
4 caps natadrol 1-8
3 grams DAA 1-8
4 caps anabeta elite 9-16
3 caps erase ??? The full 8 weeks or since natadrol has a slight shut down 9-12?
Does that look good or could I just use a 4 week of each since I haven't built up any tolerance as mentioned before?
- 11-27-2012, 08:18 AM
11-27-2012, 08:32 AM
11-27-2012, 09:19 AM
11-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Natadrol is an androgen. Some people respond awesome. I have actually taken it at 2 caps a day and see results. I respond well. So me taking 6 is gona be intense. I didn't order forma as of now, but I will be ordering PWO protein and anything else I need in a month of so, and will decide then.
11-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Wouldn't this be like comparing apples and oranges?
From what I have gathered in this thread, one product needs PCT, the other doesn't.
11-27-2012, 10:57 AM
I think they are being compared due to the fact that they are both popular non hormonal containing products. Being that they are different mechanisms of action though I see your point.
Personally I have never ran AB and have never ran Natadrol at a high enough dose to give it a fair appraisal.
11-27-2012, 10:58 AM
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
11-29-2012, 12:19 AM
11-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-21-2011, 05:32 AM
- By anbes in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:36 PM
- By Eric160 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:48 PM
- By Eric160 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:33 PM
- By shinivan in forum LG SciencesReplies: 20Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:06 PM