cee is it getting banned?
- 11-29-2004, 09:51 PM
- 11-29-2004, 11:12 PM
There is currently a legal battle over CEE patent rights and FDA has voiced some concerns over whether or not it is an "adultered" compound or not but so far it it not being banned.
- 11-29-2004, 11:13 PM
no CEE is not a prohormone, where did you get that idea from?
11-29-2004, 11:25 PM
thanks yah i know its not a phormone but i know that there were issues about cee i wasn't sure thanks for the clarification =)
11-29-2004, 11:37 PM
the only issues are with MRI who is licensing it from the scientists of university of nebraska and are trying to get it approved for sale
Similar Forum Threads
- By mh625 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
- By olb in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2006, 04:45 PM
- By kappaz in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2006, 01:05 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2005, 09:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:29 PM