tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what i plan on running in a few weeks.. input?

Anabeta- 4 caps ed (2 pre 2 post)
Slintensity- 2 caps ed ( 1 with breakfast, 1 post workout)
Glycomyx- (1/2 scoop in my post workout smoothie)
Formeron- 2 pumps (am)
Ostarine - 25mg (with breakfast)
Mk 677- 25mg (pre bed with milk)
Creatine mono- 5g (post workout with smoothie)

Lookin for a recomp/lean gains... hence the AB/sARMS/GDA

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im not to familiar with sarms, will it cause shutdown? i ran osta rx from iml and had good results

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not to familiar with sarms, will it cause shutdown? i ran osta rx from iml and had good results
Some bloods say yes, while others say not so much.. im hoping the formeron will help offset any supression. Ive read some logs on osta rx, looks legit! The chem site i go through hasnt let me down yet on sarms!

Although sarms are suppose to be "selective" to muscle tissue, i think once the dose gets to the higher end (30-50mg aka bodybuilding doses) selectivity is non existent. Could be wrong though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran 20mgs for 6 weeks, no bloods though

Profion

Awards
I have no idea what sarms are, really like to have knowlagde about everything thats in the bodybuilding world. Kinda my hobby just relaxing and sip some coffee while trying to find something interresting.

Might have come across alittle about sarms, they are peptides right? further more i dont know, ill look up apon it.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Formeron- 2 pumps (am)

My input, ur gonna killit!
From what i know from sarms, they seem likw the way to go now. Prob is they are so new and research is limited.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prob is they are so new and research is limited.
^^ this^^

Appreciate it murk! Ive used sarms in the past.. (osta, mk 677 and gw recently to help with prep)

Everytime i use osta (5-7 weeks) i gain about 6-7 slow keepable pounds.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ran 20mgs for 6 weeks, no bloods though
I may try and get bloods done.. gotta check my insurance :)

I have no idea what sarms are, really like to have knowlagde about everything thats in the bodybuilding world. Kinda my hobby just relaxing and sip some coffee while trying to find something interresting.
Might have come across alittle about sarms, they are peptides right? further more i dont know, ill look up apon it.
Mk 677- oral gh secretegouge (peptide)

2866, s4, gw are in there own category? Ive never looked that up lol i dont think there peptides

The sarm company i go through does have ORAL AICAR (peptide) 500mg powder packet :D

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I just finnished a 6 week cutting cycle of osta. I added 40 pounds to my bench (no not kidding), leaned out and held my weight. Id be really interested in seeing how this combines with anabeta alone. Ive been toying with the idea. I do think its a good idea to run a test booster while on Osta though. After week five i started to feel suppressed.

While your stack looks good, there is too much in there imo to know what is responsible for what gains. Or if somthing goes wrong, what is responsible. Personally id just stick to two, maybee three things

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Formeron- 2 pumps (am)

Looks like a solid stack bro.
TTA is cheap right now, you should grab some of that too.

Also I see Formeron and I'm guessing that's just an AI right?
If I'm correct, you could use some DAA on this as an insurance plan since you're running sarms.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finnished a 6 week cutting cycle of osta. I added 40 pounds to my bench (no not kidding) Id be really interested in seeing how this combines with anabeta alone, ive been toying with the idea. I do think its a good idea to run a test booster while on though. After week five i started to feel suppressed.

While your stack looks good, there is too much in there imo to know what is responsible for what gains.
Nice on the increase in bench!

Ive used everything but the anabeta before... it is a rather large stack, but; im just looking for the lean gains! Of course my diets on point (if anyones followed my previous logs)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid stack bro.
TTA is cheap right now, you should grab some of that too.

Also I see Formeron and I'm guessing that's just an AI right?
If I'm correct, you could use some DAA on this as an insurance plan since you're running sarms.
Yea formeron is blacklions transdermal formestane. Daa didnt do much for me... lol insurance plan

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Nice on the increase in bench!

Ive used everything but the anabeta before... it is a rather large stack, but; im just looking for the lean gains! Of course my diets on point (if anyones followed my previous logs)
If you've used it before thats a bit different. At least you know what to expect. Good luck, the stack looks good.
If you're looking to loose bodyfat id ad erase in. I started it up after osta and forgot how good it is. Its been just under a week and i'm having visable changes. Ive never taken formeron though so i dont know if that would give you the same effect. i just thought erase would keep estro in check.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro.. dont bother with sarms, just get some igf especially because you want lean gains. X-Factor as well, 6 caps pre-workout.. IMO will blow everything you are mentioning out of the water.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
looking foreard to your feedback on

ive seen hit or miss with ostarine and some nasty sides too boot. always in the market for a GH peptide if they work