what to stack next?

  1. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    what to stack next?


    I'm currently taking
    PES Anabeta
    PES Erase Pro
    Gaspari Pre-Workout
    MASS Gainer
    Vitamins ( Fish oils etc)
    RECOUP Amino Acids

    Im gona try this for a month or two but I was looking at the AMS Mass Attack which is
    1-Andro RDE Chrome
    4-AD RDE Chrome
    AROM-X
    still take everything from current stack except Anabeta and Erase

    I was wondering if I could alternate these two stacks every 2 months or should I stick to one stack and ditch one and what other stack can I alternate with if I stick to either or? Any suggestions or advice

  2. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    It depends. Do u want to use hormones every 2 months
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    It depends. Do u want to use hormones every 2 months
    So which stack should I keep? And with the one I keep what can I alternate with?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    It depends. Do u want to use hormones every 2 months
    Can I use hormones every 2 months?????
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is your supplementation history? I wouldnt cycle ph's every few months personally and with the ams kits i would recommend 8 weeks with 4 weeks pct
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    What is your supplementation history? I wouldnt cycle ph's every few months personally and with the ams kits i would recommend 8 weeks with 4 weeks pct
    So if I stick with ams kit what's the best pct cycle I can take
  7. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    The Anabeta and Erase pro are not considered pro hormones? I ask cus my buddy uses the Anabeta as PCT for his Pro hormone cycle so that's why I was considering alternating these 2 stacks correct me if Im wrong
  8. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275603
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Sick View Post
    The Anabeta and Erase pro are not considered pro hormones? I ask cus my buddy uses the Anabeta as PCT for his Pro hormone cycle so that's why I was considering alternating these 2 stacks correct me if Im wrong
    Not pro hormones man!do some research!google or just search the forums,sounds like it may help a lot.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Not pro hormones man!do some research!google or just search the forums,sounds like it may help a lot.
    Exactly my point their not prohormones so I don't see why I can't use it as PCT or alternate with the AMS Stack unless I'm wrong that I can't alternate these stacks
  10. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    you CAN use them during pct, its just not common practice to run a 1 month ph cycle with a 1 month pct and then another 1 month cycle with another pct, so on and so forth....typically people will run a cycle followed by a natty stack in between........time on cycle + pct = time off cycle. why do you want to run 6-7 mild cycles?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    you CAN use them during pct, its just not common practice to run a 1 month ph cycle with a 1 month pct and then another 1 month cycle with another pct, so on and so forth....typically people will run a cycle followed by a natty stack in between........time on cycle + pct = time off cycle. why do you want to run 6-7 mild cycles?
    No my plan was to run the AMS Stack for 2 months the run the PCT which consists of the Anabeta and Erase for 2 monthts and do it again my buddy runs 2 months of ProHormones the just one month of PCT and do it again
  12. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Sick View Post
    No my plan was to run the AMS Stack for 2 months the run the PCT which consists of the Anabeta and Erase for 2 monthts and do it again my buddy runs 2 months of ProHormones the just one month of PCT and do it again
    okay, 8weeks of ams + 4weeks pct = 12weeks, so 12 weeks is how long i would wait to run another another cycyle..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    okay, 8weeks of ams + 4weeks pct = 12weeks, so 12 weeks is how long i would wait to run another another cycyle..
    I understand that but I'm sure there's people who don't follow this thumb of rule for instance my buddy
  14. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    what exactly are you asking that hasnt been answered already without referencing "your buddy"....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Sick

    I understand that but I'm sure there's people who don't follow this thumb of rule for instance my buddy
    So my ? was if I can alternate these stacks and not wait the 12 week I knw people have done this not everyone follows thumb of rule in which u wait
  16. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    of course you can, anyone can use any hormone for as long as they want, our objective is to be safe about it and inform others, what you ultimately do is up to you
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  17. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    yes
    Thank u lol I just wanted to make sure I could alternate these 2 stacks without waiting the recommended time with any serious health issues and I asked cus I knw there's guys who dnt wait the recommended time
  18. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,561
    Rep Power
    2717707
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    90.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LS1Sick View Post
    Thank u lol I just wanted to make sure I could alternate these 2 stacks without waiting the recommended time with any serious health issues and I asked cus I knw there's guys who dnt wait the recommended time
    fyi, just cause they do it doesnt make it right, just cause you put syrup on it dont make it pancakes!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    fyi, just cause they do it doesnt make it right, just cause you put syrup on it dont make it pancakes!
    That's why I ask I know it has been done but I ask befre I do it and if I can stack them back to back with no major risks that was my ?
  20. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,677
    Rep Power
    3425558
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    you CAN disregard information given to you for your health and well being and not wait the recommended amount of time, but should you?

    why do you bother asking us here if you follow "your buddys" words

    do whatever you want, it's your body, but there's a reason for it being a recommended amount of time between runs.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    you CAN disregard information given to you for your health and well being and not wait the recommended amount of time, but should you?

    why do you bother asking us here if you follow "your buddys" words

    do whatever you want, it's your body, but there's a reason for it being a recommended amount of time between runs.
    Again I'm gona repeat myself I know it has been done before by others including someone I know but befre I jump and do it myself I'm asking around here so I can be informed to make the right choice so.please dnt put wrds on my mouth I never said I was gona follow my buddys words and not ask here
  22. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,677
    Rep Power
    3425558
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    90.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    sorry I thought that's where it was going. people can do lots of things but it doesn't mean it's the safest or most practical route.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  23. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Hvactech is the only one has given really good advice and its info I'm gona consider thanks its people like.u that inform the rest and with more knowledge we can make a better choice thanks
  24. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    sorry I thought that's where it was going. people can do lots of things but it doesn't mean it's the safest or most practical route.
    Exactly people do a lot I mean a lot of stupid stuff and before I do something I ask around to inform.myself
  25. New Member
    LS1Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

    So during the waiting period for the next cycle what can I take?
  26. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    1867260
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    21.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    What is your PCT for an 8-week AMS cycle? I would recommend a SERM + AromX.

    You could transition through PCT into the PES stack.

    weeks 1-8 AMS cycle
    weeks 9-12 SERM + AromX
    weeks 11-14 PES stack (AnaBeta/Erase)

    follow this with some simple supplementation such as DAA/Creatine/Beta Alanine for 8-10 weeks before you get back onto a PH cycle.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to stack with Alpha t-2 next
    By dat dude in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. Primo! What to stack it with?
    By Wallsy72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:29 PM
  4. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 01:47 AM
  5. what to stack my methyl test with?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in