Maca users,how long does it take for it to work?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m on day 3 and haven`t felt anything libido-wise.

I`m just tired in the evening,and that`s all.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not really something that you feel right away, if at all. Some people report increased sex drive but nothing insane

Personally only thing it does for me is makes me cum fast ( seriously) I hate the stuff

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man,I hope I feel something at all in a week and I hope I won`t have the same problem as you had lol!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I notice it pretty quickly (day or two of use 2-3 X per day). Works decently well.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least a week, but before 2 weeks is over.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How much are you taking? It have to been dosen hight 3g+

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
When supplementing with raw ayverdic medicine or raw herbs and such, you wont necessarily feel or see results for at least a decent lapse of time. This of course all depends on other variables such as supplement quality, dosage, frequency of dose, rate of absorption when taken on empty stomach versus with a meal, your body weight, and your rate of metabolizing the supplement and your tolerance. Maca helps with many ailments reproductive and adrenal, some functions are improved with a few weeks, and some take regular usage over an extended period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Just to say this:
I am terribly fatigued and nauseated from this maca at this dose.

But....I have been doing bloodwork this morning and my test levels came back at 469 ng/dl/.
I have had low test all my life,constantly from 280-300,whenever I did blood work for the past 5 years.

So I don`t know what the **** is going on here....
Maybe the test is bunk.

I`ll do another one total T in a few more days but I have split the maca dose in half,as of today,I can`t stand how ****ty it makes me feel.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
That's too bad, Maca actually makes me feel pretty good and I take it before workouts sometimes.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you takin straight maca or a product that has maca in it

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Straight maca root 6:1 extract 2.7 grams.

But I cut it in half today.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check out AI Perform on sale at nutraplanet for $15. I felt that immediately

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The maca i use is 4:1.. i take 10g for 2 weeks, then 5g.. works like a freaking charm.. almost to good.

Mike

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
It definitely works,as I`ve said,it boosted my test from 300 to 470.

It`s just that I felt like ****,fatigued and depressed,and with no libido(when using maximum dose)

Don`t know,maybe some other hormone was elevated that made me feel like that.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Just to say this:
I am terribly fatigued and nauseated from this maca at this dose.

But....I have been doing bloodwork this morning and my test levels came back at 469 ng/dl/.
I have had low test all my life,constantly from 280-300,whenever I did blood work for the past 5 years.

So I don`t know what the **** is going on here....
Maybe the test is bunk.

I`ll do another one total T in a few more days but I have split the maca dose in half,as of today,I can`t stand how ****ty it makes me feel.
Seeing as how your test is moderate but you are still supplementing , you could have just shut down your own production and your estrogen levels could be neck and neck. You might wanna try taking a good estrogen blocker like letrozole and picking up on t3/t4 to get your energy back.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
That's too bad, Maca actually makes me feel pretty good and I take it before workouts sometimes.
Yes, its very good for circulation and natural energy so there is definitely an underlying issue for his lack of energy and such not related to the maca.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Fatigued and depressed is a weird side to report. When I do a maca run, you gotta go raw, the caps won't do it. 2TBS for maintenance and three for fun ;) Space evenly 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 night if 3 TBS/day. I noticed a difference after one day as I started to have more night time emissions, energy was more consistent, and my balls felt like they were being massaged all day --> best feeling in the world :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely works,as I`ve said,it boosted my test from 300 to 470.

It`s just that I felt like ****,fatigued and depressed,and with no libido(when using maximum dose)

Don`t know,maybe some other hormone was elevated that made me feel like that.
Thats weird, maca only makes me feel amazing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I havent felt depressed on maca...angry/agitated sometimes, but mostly horny as all get out. Even bulk non-extracted herb works for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent felt depressed on maca...angry/agitated sometimes, but mostly horny as all get out. Even bulk non-extracted herb works for me.
maca makes me hump my bed and floor lmao