IGF even worth it??
- 11-17-2012, 11:36 AM
- 11-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I used it for a few months. I have arthritis in shoulders and felt like it helped me with better range of motion. I didnt see or feel much of anything else. I was paying $80 a month and didn't feel it was worth the $.
- 11-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by LS1SickI can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
11-17-2012, 08:17 PM
What's the difference between IGF-1 and IGF-2?
11-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I had no clue so I googled it. Still no definitive answers...
Bump for someone smart!
I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
11-17-2012, 10:23 PM
When an omega male is born it's game over
11-18-2012, 03:17 AM
IGF2 the hormone is useless for bodybuilding. It's role in the body is mostly when you're a baby and your body is still forming, and in formation of your organs.
I think most people who say IGF1 doesn't work have gotten a low purity product or damaged the IGF1 during reconstitution or storage. It's real easy to degrade the peptide. Besides the pumps, recomp and fatloss the results only show up in time but you will be able to maintain a heavier lean body mass off cycle after a few decent IGF1 cycles, preferably with AAS.
11-19-2012, 12:36 AM
for you.. no it is not.
Similar Forum Threads
- By eballarj in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:50 PM
- By pistonpump in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 99Last Post: 08-30-2008, 01:38 AM
- By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
- By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:39 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:02 AM