SNS x-gels mg ARA question - AnabolicMinds.com

SNS x-gels mg ARA question

1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS x-gels mg ARA question

Hi,

is the corrected version already out that actually contains 250mg per cap or are they still only producing the 100mg version? Why the hell are they recommending only 4 caps per day of the old version when this only comes out to 400mg ARA per day and the general recommendation is 1000mg per day? But then i was looking at the MN stuff and their label and there i also found this strange 40% thing. Would this mean they also only contain 100mg per cap? the MN XFA seems to be the only version where i can be 100% sure of getting 250mg ARA per cap but the problem is due to their omega3 content they didnt do much for me besides joint pain

2. Advanced Member

i always thought sns is a reputable company? why arent you interested then in answering this question???
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    Hi,

is the corrected version already out that actually contains 250mg per cap or are they still only producing the 100mg version? Why the hell are they recommending only 4 caps per day of the old version when this only comes out to 400mg ARA per day and the general recommendation is 1000mg per day? But then i was looking at the MN stuff and their label and there i also found this strange 40% thing. Would this mean they also only contain 100mg per cap? the MN XFA seems to be the only version where i can be 100% sure of getting 250mg ARA per cap but the problem is due to their omega3 content they didnt do much for me besides joint pain
    Okay.. I don't know if serious or ****in around? But SNS is one of the best supplement companies/most reliable companies around.

If you take the time to took, you can find OG X-factor... also u can find XFA.

Once again, SNS is truely amazing and they stand behind there supplements 100%. No need to call them out whatsoever.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    i always thought sns is a reputable company? why arent you interested then in answering this question???
    Ok, first, you are not being ignored. Us reps, as human beings, can't be on the forums round-the-clock. Second, I can't speak for MN but X-gels does indeed have 100mg ArA per cap and I recommend 10 preworkout on training days only. The reformulated version is on the horizon.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Advanced Member

thanks coop and i can tell you why i was asking. im buyin my stuff from the UK as im an european customer. one of their suppliers has got a special promotion 2 tubs x-gels for one. but as i dont need it immediately i would rather wait for the 250mg version and just wanted to know what the ar***** date would be approximately. sorry if some people found my post to be ungentle.
  6. Diamond Member

thanks coop and i can tell you why i was asking. im buyin my stuff from the UK as im an european customer. one of their suppliers has got a special promotion 2 tubs x-gels for one. but as i dont need it immediately i would rather wait for the 250mg version and just wanted to know what the ar***** date would be approximately. sorry if some people found my post to be ungentle.
    If that is PM, it has (100mg version) within the product description.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

relax, it is a message forum on the weekend . . . this is not a chatroom with instant service.

I am sure what they are selling is the 100mg version which is why it is BOGO. Compare it price-wise with MN X-Factor and make a decision. From what I have heard, do NOT go with X-Factor Advanced.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    relax, it is a message forum on the weekend . . . this is not a chatroom with instant service.

I am sure what they are selling is the 100mg version which is why it is BOGO. Compare it price-wise with MN X-Factor and make a decision. From what I have heard, do NOT go with X-Factor Advanced.
    100mg ArA per softgel x 100 softgels per bottle x two bottles.
    20,000mg in total.

X-Factor;

250mg ArA per softgel x 60 softgels.
    15,000mg in total.

They are both exactly the same price, assuming you are looking at the same retailer as me. X-Gels is the more economical option.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This.^ I try to be on here as much as possible. Over the weekend, it can be a little more challenging.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

From what I have heard, do NOT go with X-Factor Advanced.
    Agreed. It barely did anything for me.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster
    This.^ I try to be on here as much as possible. Over the weekend, it can be a little more challenging.
    We would never ignore anyone with a question
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Between football, holiday prep, and fixing some things in the new place I've been pretty busy. Glad you got a response though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Between football, holiday prep, and fixing some things in the new place I've been pretty busy. Glad you got a response though.
    Consider yourself lucky. Note the time of my response. And that's only Saturday
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SLACKERS!!!! So many excuses. Don't worry, we took care of him.

Right now I am running BOTH X-Gels & X-Factor. found a great deal on XF. I am doing 5 X-Gels + 2 XF
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ok, first, you are not being ignored. Us reps, as human beings, can't be on the forums round-the-clock. Second, I can't speak for MN but X-gels does indeed have 100mg ArA per cap and I recommend 10 preworkout on training days only. The reformulated version is on the horizon.
    very well said.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Important SNS X-GELS info
    By mw1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 05:51 PM
  2. Evan666's SNS X-Gels, Bulbine log of DOOM!
    By Evan666 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 12:41 AM
  3. Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log
    By Dewey99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
  4. Advice on SNS X-gels
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 03:18 AM