New Nimbus Poseidon on the Horizon

  1. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    New Nimbus Poseidon on the Horizon


    It seems that the absence (and almost disappearance) of Nimbus Nutrition is coming to a halt. I've read that they are introducing a new and improved version of Poseidon (I, for one, would like to see Vitamin C dropped from 750mg to 500mg). Furthermore, they will be releasing limited edition flavors for their proteins and Poseidon.

    It seems as if Nimbus Nutrition has some big things planned.

  2. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4505

    I'd welcome back Poseidon. That's a very simple supplement that was underrated IMO (even though it was a bit expensive). I'd like to run it again on and off. Though you can still get it at places, it never crosses my mind. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.
  3. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    The last 2 Poseidons I used had 500mg vit C lol...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Interesting news...
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I'd welcome back Poseidon. That's a very simple supplement that was underrated IMO (even though it was a bit expensive). I'd like to run it again on and off. Though you can still get it at places, it never crosses my mind. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.
    Yeah, you can still find it places. However, I interested to see what is going to change in the formula.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The last 2 Poseidons I used had 500mg vit C lol...
    Seriously? What the heck. The last ones I have used had 750mg of Vitamin C.

    Name:  Poseidon Supplement Panel.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  131.9 KB

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Interesting news...
    Well, I think it is...
  6. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Well, I think it is...
    I didn't mean it sarcastic...relax.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  7. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I didn't mean it sarcastic...relax.
    Haha I'm chill as a cucumber, I'm not worked up
  8. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Rep Power
    513131

    I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.
  9. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.
    That is awesome! I will have to keep that in mind for a few that I know personally.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  10. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Rep Power
    513131

    Its kinda odd because I had my wife try it, and she had ulcerative colitis. It went through her like Drano, but then I think she is Mg intolerant for the most part. I came across a study showing there is a gene trigger in some people that prevents them from absorbing Mg and I'm betting she is one of those people.

    My friend definitely benefits from Poseidon though.
  11. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.
    Wow, seems like he is really benefiting from Poseidon. You should save this post for NimbusTim to see.
  12. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    I would like put Poseidon back in the line-up. I think Poseidon and Focus XT would fun staples to include.
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I miss the Poseidon as well. Its a great mix and I haven't used it for a few years now. Sold a buddy on it who has Crohn's Disease and he swears it helps to keep him on his feet.
    Perhaps I need to give it a go. You have managed to spark my interest in a product with once sentence lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Perhaps I need to give it a go. You have managed to spark my interest in a product with once sentence lol.
    Based on the etiology of Crohn's disease, it is highly unlikely that Poseidon will have any effect whatsoever.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Rep Power
    513131

    Well, it certainly doesn't treat the symptoms per se, but he likes it because it helps get his energy back...which I assume is because of the electrolytes etc. Magnesium supplementation is also shown to reduce whole body inflammation, but really no supplement can touch Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis when it is fully flared.
  16. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well, it certainly doesn't treat the symptoms per se, but he likes it because it helps get his energy back...which I assume is because of the electrolytes etc. Magnesium supplementation is also shown to reduce whole body inflammation, but really no supplement can touch Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis when it is fully flared.
    Yeah I'm not saying that you're a liar. I'm sure he subjectively feels better, but it is likely for reasons besides Crohn's alleviation (i.e. reducing co-morbid inflammation).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Based on the etiology of Crohn's disease, it is highly unlikely that Poseidon will have any effect whatsoever.
    I know you said you have used Poseidon, but do you feel like it actually has appreciable health benefits?
  18. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I know you said you have used Poseidon, but do you feel like it actually has appreciable health benefits?
    Yes, but really only in special circumstances. I like it with TTA, and people suffering from cramps may like it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    i like their nighttime version
  20. Registered User
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Rep Power
    966229

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes, but really only in special circumstances. I like it with TTA, and people suffering from cramps may like it.
    Thanks, Coop.

    I enjoy supplementing for general health, but feel that sometimes it is worthless without conducting some tests to determine deficiencies.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any new products on the horizon from MST?
    By southsideguy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
  2. A New Drug on the Horizon Fispemifene.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in