Nutraplanet not responding to mail inquiry

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

whats up with them? Two days ago i sent them a mail asking how much the shipping to UK is because i didnt find any info on their homepage. Do you think i got an answer from them? No!!

Didnt think a supplier could be more worse than predator..

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe call them?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
There's a section on this forum for NP where you can more then likely talk to nutraplanet customer service.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's a section on this forum for NP where you can more then likely talk to nutraplanet customer service.
Yeah I would use that section. NP has excellent customer service in my opinion.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok will look for that subforum and contact them there

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok will look for that subforum and contact them there
I would suggest calling if it can be done for you. The 800 # is on the site.

For future reference please feel free to pm me directly if you have any questions.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Easiest way is to add items to your cart then proceed to checkout. Put in your details (i.e. address and stuff) and then proceed. It will confirm shipping costs before you put through payment. At this point you can still cancel the transaction (dont put in credit card details). I do this all the time as it varies depending on package weight etc.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So you sent an email 2 days ago and you are bitching about no answer? I know this may come as a shock to you, but perhaps just perhaps nutraplanet has more than one customer. I know its a long shot, But I'd bet a shiny nickle that you are not the only one to email them and ask them a question.

Far fetched im sure

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dear outside backer,

its now 3 days and still no answer. maybe im not the only one who mails them but EVERY supplier i had contact with in the past was MUCH quicker in responding to mails. btw after having checked the shipping costs online via a model basket the whole thing isnt interesting anymore for me. hard to believe that shipping to europe shall be about 50-100 dollars and that there is no cheaper option. if i add possible customs charges on top of that i better stay shop from my local sources

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Odd for it to cost that much, as I live in New Zealand ad it costs me $40NZD usually to ship about 5 items. May be good for you as the UK has more suppliers than NZ does (no products in NZ for under $80, and most are worthless).

Another option, if you buy from the US often is to create an account with MyUS.com and ship through them. Well worth the investment

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have to say that I still haven't had a response from the Labor Day sale I believe I sent 3 emails regarding why I didn't get my shaker cup with my CL deal. I just forgot and don't really care anymore if it was more than a free shaker cup I probly would've called the number. But still 2.5 months no response email
:weird:

This is the only problem I've had tho. Overall I'm a loyal NP customer

sent from my electronic device!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have to say that I still haven't had a response from the Labor Day sale I believe I sent 3 emails regarding why I didn't get my shaker cup with my CL deal. I just forgot and don't really care anymore if it was more than a free shaker cup I probly would've called the number. But still 2.5 months no response email
:weird:

This is the only problem I've had tho. Overall I'm a loyal NP customer

sent from my electronic device!
Really really unprofessional to not respond to an email. That's a really easy way to lose a customer....and overall I just don't do business with people who can't handle the basics. I don't care how well they're rated. I go somewhere else

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that I still haven't had a response from the Labor Day sale I believe I sent 3 emails regarding why I didn't get my shaker cup with my CL deal. I just forgot and don't really care anymore if it was more than a free shaker cup I probly would've called the number. But still 2.5 months no response email :weird: This is the only problem I've had tho. Overall I'm a loyal NP customersent from my electronic device!
PM me the email account associated with your account and I'll get it corrected for you tomorrow.Cheers,Steve