Transform supplements

gero09

Awards
This will be my first post so bear with me. I just got Bromo and PCT from Transform Supplements.
I was thinking if stacking them both as a stand alone cycle to boost natural test is a good idea?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I dont know much about bromo but a great first time natty stack would be compound 20, erase pro and D aspartic acid. I would get TCF 1 from primordial performance if they still have it in stock. TCF 1 is sodium d aspartate or else just go with another DAA supplement. Look on nutraplanet

gero09

Awards
@JD261985 thanks for the suggestion I will look into it for my next cycle. My idea was to stack them, but I'm starting the bromo a week before and then stacking them both for 4 weeks. Also picked up a bag of on pro complex gainer. Hopping to see a drop in BF and hopefully some decent mass gain. As always diet on check to gain nothing but lean muscle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that stack should be fine....the bromo may dry you out a bit, the pct will keep strength up...i've used forged pct a couple times now, it's solid

gero09

Awards
Should I increase my water intake? I'm currently on a 3 day split routine, with 4 cardio workouts on the erg (3 are 20min one is 30 min) at pretty high intensity.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should I increase my water intake? I'm currently on a 3 day split routine, with 4 cardio workouts on the erg (3 are 20min one is 30 min) at pretty high intensity.
what is your water intake now?