Anabeta stack dosing for PR days - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta stack dosing for PR days

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Anabeta stack dosing for PR days

Does anyone do anything differently in terms of dosage size and or timing on days when they are going for PR. I am going for the 1rpm on the almighty deadlift today, so I was just wondering if anyone in similar situations does anything differently when dosing Anabeta ( whoops forgot to say that earlier) . Currently 4 caps a day. Thanks !

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

More caps will not result in more strength. Nor will less.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How did it go?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Does anyone do anything differently in terms of dosage size and or timing on days when they are going for PR. I am going for the 1rpm on the almighty deadlift today, so I was just wondering if anyone in similar situations does anything differently when dosing Anabeta ( whoops forgot to say that earlier) . Currently 4 caps a day. Thanks !
    A one day increase in dosage wont do much, its more of a cumulative effect. If you wanted to experience a heightened result you would simply just increase your average daily dose of Anabeta.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

fair enough. PR hit though, 410 deadlift, i think its really starting to kick in now ( testify+erase pro) beginning of the third week really seeing some nice improvements, recovery strength and other stuff (sex) very nice. i think i just fiend for the deadlift so I was hoping to get closer to 430 and i need to work on my assistance stuff more.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fair enough. PR hit though, 410 deadlift, i think its really starting to kick in now ( testify+erase pro) beginning of the third week really seeing some nice improvements, recovery strength and other stuff (sex) very nice. i think i just fiend for the deadlift so I was hoping to get closer to 430 and i need to work on my assistance stuff more.
    Significant jumps in poundage on the deadlift is very rare, especially if the lift is done on a consistent basis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

this is true, but i didnt want to believe it!!!! and I'm doing a standard WSB template so I was hoping my first deadlift on west side would be massive. It will happen later, i am sure of it.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats a powerful stack
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice stack and great lifts bud.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help for PR Day Parade
    By TrynaImprove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5