Anyone here take AEN PreSurge Unleashed?
- 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM
- 11-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I've used presurge. It's very good. The best pumps I've had (not that I care much) and excellent energy
- 11-19-2012, 07:00 PM
11-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Never used APE but presurge was decent. Nice smooth feeling pre. Taste was awesome.
"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
11-24-2012, 02:25 AM
11-24-2012, 06:11 AM
11-25-2012, 11:13 AM
11-25-2012, 03:11 PM
11-26-2012, 01:08 PM
I've used their whole range.
As a stack, it's very good and definitely worth it. I've got another order for AEN supps again but ordered 3 of each from elsewhere. I like presurge as it doesn't have that 1,3Dimeth crap in it and APE has been quite good for me in boosting my test levels (I'm 35 years old).
At the moment I'm on the LGS , AEFX Krealkalyn, Max's Supershred (Aussie brand) protein and TS Fat Burner
11-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:22 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:47 AM
- By Fun2Train in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2006, 02:09 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2006, 08:04 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:32 AM