Anyone here take AEN PreSurge Unleashed?
- 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
- 11-16-2012, 04:01 PM
I've used presurge. It's very good. The best pumps I've had (not that I care much) and excellent energy
- 11-19-2012, 05:00 PM
I've sent you a reply to your pm but I'm not sure if you received it
11-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Never used APE but presurge was decent. Nice smooth feeling pre. Taste was awesome.
"Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
11-24-2012, 12:25 AM
OG PSU = outstanding
New PSU = significantly worse
APE = not worth the pricetag
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
11-24-2012, 04:11 AM
I got psu
but on the label there is no icariin? what's up whit that new formula or something?
11-25-2012, 09:13 AM
11-25-2012, 01:11 PM
11-26-2012, 11:08 AM
I've used their whole range.
As a stack, it's very good and definitely worth it. I've got another order for AEN supps again but ordered 3 of each from elsewhere. I like presurge as it doesn't have that 1,3Dimeth crap in it and APE has been quite good for me in boosting my test levels (I'm 35 years old).
At the moment I'm on the LGS Form-X, AEFX Krealkalyn, Max's Supershred (Aussie brand) protein and TS Fat Burner
11-26-2012, 12:44 PM
eww, Kre Alkalyn? Why not just use some Creapure CM?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Robboe in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:47 AM
- By Fun2Train in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:09 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2006, 06:04 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2003, 02:32 AM