Black Friday Sales

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I am excited about all the sales coming up. I know I'm gonna be on nutraplanet and various other stores for a couple hours trying to find stuff I don't need for cheap!

Who's with me?!

And what particular sales would you like to see?

Ps this stemmed from a convo I had with bolt10 earlier.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting anxiously as well. I have my list all ready to go. Right now I'm more worried about the unplanned last minute impulse purchases that I will end up pulling the trigger on because it is just too good of a deal to pass up.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope someone does something good this year.. last year for black friday and new years, i didn't purchase one thing and typically i blow sh*t up on those days!

Mike

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm waiting anxiously as well. I have my list all ready to go. Right now I'm more worried about the unplanned last minute impulse purchases that I will end up pulling the trigger on because it is just too good of a deal to pass up.
indeed, I dont really know what I am looking for just gonna buy what catches my eye cuz hell why not?

I hope someone does something good this year.. last year for black friday and new years, i didn't purchase one thing and typically i blow sh*t up on those days!

Mike
lol yeah a super bundle! idk maybe MAN will release their new anabolic for purchase by then? or SD gets unbanned for one special day (I can dream)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Mike
Free shipping on Protean to Canada??? =)

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Even a cut on shipping to Canada ...I think they'd be surprised at the response...and perhaps consider keeping it that way.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even a cut on shipping to Canada ...I think they'd be surprised at the response...and perhaps consider keeping it that way.
Hmm probably. International shipping is always ridiculous I couldn't imagine paying that.
Had a friend from morocco and he told me the only stuff the stores carried over there was like bsn, universal and now I think

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I would love some erase or triazole cheap would be rad... Id love to stock up, maybe try condense. Need some orange triad and oxy mega too! I'd say endosurge but... I've not seen it in stock for a while

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down for some BCAAs and cit/mal

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Also as far as multis go I love OT, it lasts a while and I like the joint support. Oxy mega is awesome, I have been out for three weeks and hate not having it!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw some beta alanine in with this and your set! I bought a tub of primaforce powder last year and still kicking!
I kinda wanted to try something without beta alanine, then add it in later. to see the effects first hand you know?

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Yeah but if its cheap why not grab it! I won't use erase till mid January but if its on sale hell yeah get it now! Beta and cm are staples on my shelves I took a break from BA gonna get back on it soon

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah I'll pick it up if I find a good deal but its never really too expensive but then again neither are CM or AS. Gotta keep my eyes peeled

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Dang I didn't even get mine yet :-(

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet.com
that place!

gonna buy whatever the cheapest whey protein for price per servings, anabeta elite, 2 tubs bulk bcaa (addicted to the peach tea-I dump it in a gallon if water like crystal lite), hemavol, condense, waxy maize, any arachadonic acid supp, cit mal, alcar, focus xt, the cheapest slin product, maybe alphamine and anything else that looks good and cheap! I wait for the big sales to stock up

any ideas what that will all cost????

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC blackfriday and whitemonday were last years codes, i imagine it would be the same lol?
Whitefriday maybe.... ;);)

B

Babbagandu

Awards
Glad I saw this thread.

I'm planning on getting 2 HST Stacks (HGHPro, Stoked, TestoPro), bulk agmatine powder and bulk DAA powder from AI Sports.

On a sidenote: Do you guys think this is a good natty stack between real cycles?

What are the deals on Nutraplanet??

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that place!

gonna buy whatever the cheapest whey protein for price per servings, anabeta elite, 2 tubs bulk bcaa (addicted to the peach tea-I dump it in a gallon if water like crystal lite), hemavol, condense, waxy maize, any arachadonic acid supp, cit mal, alcar, focus xt, the cheapest slin product, maybe alphamine and anything else that looks good and cheap! I wait for the big sales to stock up

any ideas what that will all cost????
1 ****ton

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I saw this thread.

I'm planning on getting 2 HST Stacks (HGHPro, Stoked, TestoPro), bulk agmatine powder and bulk DAA powder from AI Sports.

On a sidenote: Do you guys think this is a good natty stack between real cycles?

What are the deals on Nutraplanet??
Pct generally includes DAA already. Some use it after but most I see don't (don't go past 8 consecutive weeks is what I've seen). For between cycles (post pct) you could probably pass with some agmatine, cm and if you really want your HST stack. That would replace a pre workout for me personally.
A couple natural anabolics are coming out USP and MAN, I'd keep my eyes peeled for that cuz they seem promising.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so excited that I ran to my truck to grab my wallet and ran back, while running back I didn't realize my phone was in my pocket so my iPhone fell to the ground, shattered and tumbled for 3 yards. Now I can't order anything cuz I gotta repair it >.<

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I was so excited that I ran to my truck to grab my wallet and ran back, while running back I didn't realize my phone was in my pocket so my iPhone fell to the ground, shattered and tumbled for 3 yards. Now I can't order anything cuz I gotta repair it >.<

I feel bad for you man, but dont let it stop you from telling me where the deals are at.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
I cant wait for black friday!!!! I am hoping that appnut has some of their products on sale!!!!

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
NP's is up ^^ obviously. I go through Desicatted Liver like it's water so that's the deal I need to find.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, great deal for Slin Sane. I stocked up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order has already shipped. Talk about FAST. They must be trying to get out what they can before they leave for the long weekend.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Appnut having 50% off all their products

E

ehoeft

Awards
So the site is up already to buy for black Friday?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 slin slane
2 endosurge
1 green mag
1 oximega

am I doing it right?