Alpha yohimbe vs. yohimbine - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha yohimbe vs. yohimbine

1. Board Supporter

Alpha yohimbe vs. yohimbine

Has anyone that is sensitive to regular yohimbe's sides tried Alpha -yohimbe?And if so is it really low on sides as compared to yohimbe like everyone says?I'm thinking of giving Alpha-yohimbe a try but am leary because I had a real bad experience with yohimbine a few years ago.Any feedback on this is much appreciated.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, it works well and the sides are minimal (especially so, when compared to regular yohimbine).
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Yes, it works well and the sides are minimal (especially so, when compared to regular yohimbine).
    What dosage were you taking of AY?And what kind of sides were you getting from it?And which product was the AY you were taking coming from?
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been using it as part of an ECAY stack.

30 Mg of 30% Rauwolscine, 3X/day

Edit:

And I have used both Alphaburn and Decimate.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been using it as part of an ECAY stack.

30 Mg of 30% Rauwolscine, 3X/day

Edit:

And I have used both Alphaburn and Decimate.
    ^^reason we did'nt include regular Yohimbe in our products is that it can actually cause an upset stomach and headaches which many reported on Yohimbe.

AY has been reported by many with an added benefit not just fat loss but a boost in libido
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  6. Board Supporter

Does AY cause anxiety like yohimbine?anyone know?Thanks for all the helpful comments so far.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Does AY cause anxiety like yohimbine?anyone know?Thanks for all the helpful comments so far.
    For me - none whatsoever.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

none at all as Beau said
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    ^^reason we did'nt include regular Yohimbe in our products is that it can actually cause an upset stomach and headaches which many reported on Yohimbe.

AY has been reported by many with an added benefit not just fat loss but a boost in libido
    The libido boost should be expected, but one thing I have personally noticed when I use AY is that helps me breathe better and helps my cardio performance tremendously which I do not mind at all.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The libido boost should be expected, but one thing I have personally noticed when I use AY is that helps me breathe better and helps my cardio performance tremendously which I do not mind at all.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Some have indicated certain forms of Rauwolscine may result in congestion.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Some have indicated certain forms of Rauwolscine may result in congestion.
    Interesting. I found it odd that AY worked like ephedra for me. However, individuals do respond differently. All I know is that it definitely wasn't a placebo because I tried it for a week straight and then went without it a week and noticed a significant difference in my breathing and cardio performance. So

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  12. Board Supporter

What are your guys thoughts on Rauwolfia vomitoria the form of AY in Hyper T2?I posed the question under Lecheek's forum but I got no reply?Also what dose is a good point to start off with for AY?
  13. Senior Member

What are your guys thoughts on Rauwolfia vomitoria the form of AY in Hyper T2?I posed the question under Lecheek's forum but I got no reply?Also what dose is a good point to start off with for AY?
    I have no experience with it. But anything with "vomit" in the name sounds pretty attractive, huh?
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post

Cheers!

-Sean-
    This actually makes no sense physiologically. It should actually do the opposite, through both the cardiovascular and respiratory system, independently.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This actually makes no sense physiologically. It should actually do the opposite, through both the cardiovascular and respiratory system, independently.
    I know it doesn't make any sense which is why I found it puzzling myself. I actually tried to find some literature on my experiences, but haven't found anything that would support why I experienced what I did. This isn't the first time I have responded oppositely to a compound though. Again...who knows. It it is what it is.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yohimbine always made me want to yak when i took it, especially when working out. No issues at all with Alpha yohimbe. I wouldnt use anything else
  17. Board Supporter

Have any of you guys tried alphamine?If you guys were me what AY would you try first?Thanks again for all the info.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALPHA-(RAUWOLSCINE HCL) YOHIMBINE HCL
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:21 PM
  2. EC Stack vs Yohimbine HCL
    By Harj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:20 AM
  3. Yohimbine Caps vs. Yohimbine HCL Powder
    By alexoc949 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21