Libido/Erection quality due to Alphamine or..

  1. Question Libido/Erection quality due to Alphamine or..


    I am curious if anyone else is experiencing amazing libido/erection quality on Alphamine, or if something else I recently added would be the benefactor.

    Is the Yohimbe in Alphamine a different extract than the regular versions floating around?

    The only thing I could think of I added that would give me this heightened libido and benefits would be Grapeseed Extract...

    Maybe someone can chime in on this, thanks.

    I am dosing Alphamine usually at 3 scoops a day, 2 morning, one afternoon...but it is also combined with 3 tabs of 8mg Ephedrine HCL.


  2. Yohimbine helps with blood flow I believe. It's in a few boner products.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. Our SA2-A extract is different than other extracts floating out there. But there have been a great deal of libido and erection comments since we released Alphamine in other threads as well. Sort of like icing on the cake to a great product
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Yohimbine helps with blood flow I believe. It's in a few boner products.
    hahaha! Well put!
    I'm Back...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Our SA2-A extract is different than other extracts floating out there. But there have been a great deal of libido and erection comments since we released Alphamine in other threads as well. Sort of like icing on the cake to a great product
    Might you want to consider offering the SA2-A as a standalone?

  6. I've noticed this a small degree as well. Probably a combo of the olive leaf, noroclaurine and yohimbine.

  7. I actually believe the main reason for the libido/erection boost is through higenamine and choline
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I actually believe the main reason for the libido/erection boost is through higenamine and choline
    Can you expand on this Coop?

    I heard this Yohimbe extract is different, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it because the erection and libido effects are profound, whatever it is...if it's actually the hig/choline combo I'm curious as to what these do and their mechanisms....

  9. For instance, if I could pin-point the exact supplement that's doing this for me I would purchase it as a stand alone because through all my libido/erection herbal searching this one is the most amazing.

  10. Different or not, choline promotes the NT system involved in erections and higenamine, like yohimbine, has seen clinical use for sexual dysfunction.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  11. Maybe, the reason you get it in Alphamine especially, is because of the combination of various ingredients working together. wink wink
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Maybe, the reason you get it in Alphamine especially, is because of the combination of various ingredients working together. wink wink
    Natty I agree, I enjoy Alphamine especially for 6:30am workouts, the powders hit me fast and get me on the go unlike capsules...I did notice later in the day the effects are almost nill on the 3rd (sometimes I take 4, 2 and 2) scoops though...I'm just saying for those who don't want the stimulants you may have something here as a libido product if you removed the stims..

    Libidomine.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Different or not, choline promotes the NT system involved in erections and higenamine, like yohimbine, has seen clinical use for sexual dysfunction.
    Maybe I'll have to pick up some SNS Choline....what else are the benefits of this product? Thanks for the help..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Natty I agree, I enjoy Alphamine especially for 6:30am workouts, the powders hit me fast and get me on the go unlike capsules...I did notice later in the day the effects are almost nill on the 3rd (sometimes I take 4, 2 and 2) scoops though...I'm just saying for those who don't want the stimulants you may have something here as a libido product if you removed the stims..

    Libidomine.
    Capsules dissociate virtually immediately in the stomach and are as homogeneous as a powder as long as you consume them with adequate water. Tablets are a different story.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Maybe I'll have to pick up some SNS Choline....what else are the benefits of this product? Thanks for the help..
    Choline has been documented to improve fat loss (hence its inclusion in alphamine), aid liver function, and increase memory via acetylcholine production (hence it's inclusion in focus xt. Very versatile ingredient, often overlooked.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Choline has been documented to improve fat loss (hence its inclusion in alphamine), aid liver function, and increase memory via acetylcholine production (hence it's inclusion in focus xt. Very versatile ingredient, often overlooked.
    How would you dose it if you were taking it by itself?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    How would you dose it if you were taking it by itself?
    1-2g daily. But I take focus xt daily (or 10 times a day as per the last 24 hours) so no need due to overlap.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  18. First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.

    Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...
    Between Alphamine and Cycle Assist, I'd imagine boners AND pleasure would be through the roof.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Between Alphamine and Cycle Assist, I'd imagine boners AND pleasure would be through the roof.
    I actually bought PCT Assist because I have seen you rave about it in so many threads...lol. I have a bottle of AI Perform I was going to try as well but thinking that may be overkill to add to the mix. Unfortunately I've just ran out of agmatine, that would have stacked perfectly

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    I actually bought PCT Assist because I have seen you rave about it in so many threads...lol. I have a bottle of AI Perform I was going to try as well but thinking that may be overkill to add to the mix. Unfortunately I've just ran out of agmatine, that would have stacked perfectly
    I'd hate to be your wife!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd hate to be your wife!
    Haha! Nothing out of control yet. Though I haven't been sleeping well which i'm sure is affecting things. I bought it as my libido seemed to be lagging. It seems to make my knees sore as ****, I think I may be sensitive to any estrogen suppresion, might drop the dose to 3 caps a day.

    I tried Sustain Alpha a while ago and it just made me feel depressed, got no libido boost from it at all really.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W

    I actually bought PCT Assist because I have seen you rave about it in so many threads...lol. I have a bottle of AI Perform I was going to try as well but thinking that may be overkill to add to the mix. Unfortunately I've just ran out of agmatine, that would have stacked perfectly
    Nab some trib it's fairly cheap and good at making boners lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Nab some trib it's fairly cheap and good at making boners lol
    What dosage do you recommend? I'm assuming you will recommend the SNS trib lol

  25. Wait till Natty finally finds that propper Icariin source. Then its going to be Boner Jams 98', all over again...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W

    What dosage do you recommend? I'm assuming you will recommend the SNS trib lol
    I just took two sns caps with every meal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    First day I used alphamine I was cracking random boners like 1 hour post dose, was crazy. Could this be an ultimate pre sex supp? lol.

    Also stacking with CEL PCT Assist - but attributing the instant boner effects to Alphamine, was crazy. Very nice to take a stim that doesn't give you stim dick...
    Lol, one of the many perks of Alphamine!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Log in
Log in