Anabeta dosing and cycle length

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.15%

Anabeta dosing and cycle length

During on the 5th day of anabeta og, erase pro and test powder. I have read a lot of posts here suggesting the bump to 6 anabeta caps a day and also people running the cycle 6-8 weeks because best gains are achieved in the week4-5 range. So I bought one bottle of anabeta and am currently at 4 caps ed. Is there serious merit to upping the dose and prolonging the month cycle to 6 weeks? What about with the erase pro? Continue erase pro the duration of anabeta or possibly bridge the end of erase pro with something else? Thanks!

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

At 160 lbs four caps per day will be fine. I would bump your stack to 8 weeks personally. Anabeta shines for me at 8 weeks.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.15%

Thanks but I'm not 160 pounds I havent changed my profile in years I'm 190 now hahaha
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.15%

damn i cant even remember being 160 but I guess it was true at some point. SO any suggestions for the erase pro/anabeta length and dosage? What about when I finish test powder, are there any other potent products that would great for the 2nd 4 weeks or erase pro/anabeta?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

4 caps still be will good for anabeta. No need for anymore. For erase do one in am and one in pm.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days, but like I said 4 is good for 90% of people. I would go 8 weeks, for your 2nd 4 weeks after test powder you can add in normal DAA to finish if you like.

Definitely a solid stack with a ton of positive feedback. Keep us updated!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Just realized you are running erase pro. So one a day is all you will need or one every other day if it starts to mess with your joints.
    PES Representative
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days, but like I said 4 is good for 90% of people. I would go 8 weeks, for your 2nd 4 weeks after test powder you can add in normal DAA to finish if you like.

If you do this ^ synthetic supps has a pretty good deal on their DAA. Check the planet
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    4 caps still be will good for anabeta. No need for anymore. For erase do one in am and one in pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Just realized you are running erase pro. So one a day is all you will need or one every other day if it starts to mess with your joints.

Good advice here
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.15%

Thanks all!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I've always done well with 4 caps of Anabeta. But I have to say I do notice the difference when bumping it up to 6 caps per day. I love doing 2 caps, 3x per day with my biggest carb meals. Muscle fullness and Pumps are incredible!

So it's up to you. But definitely run it for 8 weeks.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days
    I would do this if cost is not an issue. I am 168lbs, right now and using this dosing scheme. This is my second time using AB and noticed a difference between using 4 caps daily and 6 caps daily. I'll being dosing this way for 6-8 weeks as I planned to use AB to cruise through the holiday season this year to hopefully help my body make the most efficient use of the additional calories I may receive from potential holiday binge eating.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by hsk

I would do this if cost is not an issue. I am 168lbs, right now and using this dosing scheme. This is my second time using AB and noticed a difference between using 4 caps daily and 6 caps daily. I'll being dosing this way for 6-8 weeks as I planned to use AB to cruise through the holiday season this year to hopefully help my body make the most efficient use of the additional calories I may receive from potential holiday binge eating.
    Great idea
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Great idea
    Thanks! After my first run with AB last year at 6 caps daily also, I realized this supp would make a good "Winter Holiday Damage Control" supplement. So during the last NP sale I stocked up when I saw the great deal on AB. Got enough to last me through the winter easy...lol!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you extrapolate rat data with proper conversions, 6 caps Anabeta actually puts you pretty close to the LD-50 of Anacyclus. In other words, you shouldn't be using more than 4 caps.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

I've read some of the info and studies done on anacyclus pyrethum extract and realize that 4 caps is already a hefty dose, but I do notice that 5-6 caps on training days does seem to make a difference. Also I have never noticed any negative sides with 6 caps daily.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If you extrapolate rat data with proper conversions, 6 caps Anabeta actually puts you pretty close to the LD-50 of Anacyclus. In other words, you shouldn't be using more than 4 caps.
    This would only be true based on one study and one extract method. Other studies on other methods have tested >2000mg/kg in rats and still could not determine a LD. This would extrapolate to over 40 caps at once
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    I've read some of the info and studies done on anacyclus pyrethum extract and realize that 4 caps is already a hefty dose, but I do notice that 5-6 caps on training days does seem to make a difference. Also I have never noticed any negative sides with 6 caps daily.
    1 Capsule is near the human equivalent dose based on some studies. We dont like to just do some calculations and make a product though. We spend time finding the dose that gives an effect in the real world.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I took 6 caps a day and loved it. I noticed it kick in a bit more once I bumped it to 6 caps. I am 200 so that is only a 10 lb difference between us. Everyone responds differently so I would start at 4. If it works, great you will save some cash. If not, bump it up to five or six. Trial and error is the name of the game. Either way you will love the stuff
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    During on the 5th day of anabeta og, erase pro and test powder. I have read a lot of posts here suggesting the bump to 6 anabeta caps a day and also people running the cycle 6-8 weeks because best gains are achieved in the week4-5 range. So I bought one bottle of anabeta and am currently at 4 caps ed. Is there serious merit to upping the dose and prolonging the month cycle to 6 weeks? What about with the erase pro? Continue erase pro the duration of anabeta or possibly bridge the end of erase pro with something else? Thanks!

i would take it for 8 weeks at 4 caps/day. ive never gone 6 caps/day though so i cant comment on that.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

So what I'm getting is that you need 2 bottles to make this worth while?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.58%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    So what I'm getting is that you need 2 bottles to make this worth while?
    not at all. one bottle at 4 weeks you will still get benefits from it. but its best to run at 8. 4 weeks is not pointless to do. ive done it many times. but 8 is best IMO
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.93%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

not at all. one bottle at 4 weeks you will still get benefits from it. but its best to run at 8. 4 weeks is not pointless to do. ive done it many times. but 8 is best IMO
    I agree with this. 8 weeks would be most effective though.
    PES Representative
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.93%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

Ah I see, I didn't mean a 4 week cycle would be completely pointless just didn't know when it "kicked in". But awesome! I have 1 bottle just gotta round up another and it's game on!
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.38%

Ah I see, I didn't mean a 4 week cycle would be completely pointless just didn't know when it "kicked in". But awesome! I have 1 bottle just gotta round up another and it's game on!
    I don't know and it could always end up not happening....but with the way Nutra runs their Black Friday deals and how PES generally is I bet there will be some sweet deals on AnaBeta and other PES goodies when that sale hits. Perfect time to grab some if there is.

I do notice results on it pretty quick (muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity, etc.) within a week, so for me it "kicks in" pretty quick. 4 weeks is a good start but I can never cut it that short when I have so much always laying around.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

I don't know and it could always end up not happening....but with the way Nutra runs their Black Friday deals and how PES generally is I bet there will be some sweet deals on AnaBeta and other PES goodies when that sale hits. Perfect time to grab some if there is.

I do notice results on it pretty quick (muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity, etc.) within a week, so for me it "kicks in" pretty quick. 4 weeks is a good start but I can never cut it that short when I have so much always laying around.
    I'll definitely be on the look out since I'm gonna be working anyway! So let's say the above does happen, but for just OG AB. Would it be okay to do one bottle of each or should I just say yolo and cough up the extra $?

Not srs about to yolo btw
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.38%

I'll definitely be on the look out since I'm gonna be working anyway! So let's say the above does happen, but for just OG AB. Would it be okay to do one bottle of each or should I just say yolo and cough up the extra $?

Not srs about to yolo btw
    If you've never used AB I would definitely try just that for 4 weeks and then I don't think it would matter too much with switching to ABE for 4 more weeks or sticking with AB if you get more.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

If you've never used AB I would definitely try just that for 4 weeks and then I don't think it would matter too much with switching to ABE for 4 more weeks or sticking with AB if you get more.
    Yeahhhh buddy!!! Have a bottle of ABE that I've been aching to crack open. Thanks man and Black Friday I'm just gonna be looking at all the deals :P

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test prop doseage and cycle length
    By GMG760 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. H-Drol dosage and cycle length
    By Herd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 06:51 PM
  3. Tren dosage and cycle length ???
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:31 AM
  4. m4ohn (tabs) rec. doses and length of cycle?
    By Smokey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 02:13 PM
  5. Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 12:09 PM