x-factor vs anabeta

E

enzo22

Awards
Out of the 2 products, which one is better for bulking and making lean gains? Also, if you are prone to hair loss, which product would be the safer option?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man way to make it a tough decision. :eek:

Honestly I love both and tend to just use one while I am not using the other. ;)

They are both pretty awesome but won't really accelerate lean gains, but IME help with body comp while bulking given you don't go too crazy with your diet.

Pumps, strength increases, and muscle fullness are both pretty insane on either.

Benzo22

Benzo22

Awards
I'm currently using XFO and absolutely love it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Both are solid. Obviously I would chose Anabeta =)

G

grandroid828

Awards
Out of the 2 products, which one is better for bulking and making lean gains? Also, if you are prone to hair loss, which product would be the safer option?
Taken both. and anabeta and it blows it out of the water! I am VERY PRONE. Dad lost his when he was 20! Lol. Im 21 and neither affected it. X factor did give very dry joints tho. Heard it can do that. My vote is deff for anabeta! Cant go wrong with PES

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Taken both. and anabeta and it blows it out of the water! I am VERY PRONE. Dad lost his when he was 20! Lol. Im 21 and neither affected it. X factor did give very dry joints tho. Heard it can do that. My vote is deff for anabeta! Cant go wrong with PES
Thank you sir

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabeta.. wouldn't be a hard decision for me.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, never in my mind would I have considered ana beta until i read this thread.. i had no clue it was that superb. Going to look into it now.

Mike

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford to, run both. I'm doing this currently -- plus u-spray.

E

enzo22

Awards
But which one is the safer option for someone that is extremely prone to hair loss? I heard that anabeta is somewhat androgenic, but I've also heard reports on people shedding while running X-factor due to scalp inflammation.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
But which one is the safer option for someone that is extremely prone to hair loss? I heard that anabeta is somewhat androgenic, but I've also heard reports on people shedding while running X-factor due to scalp inflammation.
I believe x-factor works through targeted inflammation so it should not produce a significant hormonal response. Not sure of the moa of anabeta. I doubt either would contribute to hair loss.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both products will elevate LH, and hair loss is a possible endpoint of that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing about AnaBeta that is highly overlooked is its muti-dimensional abilities.

1 - its is anabolic

2 - it increases testosterone

3 - there is an acute effect in a single dose, noticed especially when taken with carbs or when taken preworkout

4 - there is a prolonged use effect from daily use, including physique changes, strength gains, endurance increases, and performance increases

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing about AnaBeta that is highly overlooked is its muti-dimensional abilities.

1 - its is anabolic

2 - it increases testosterone

3 - there is an acute effect in a single dose, noticed especially when taken with carbs or when taken preworkout

4 - there is a prolonged use effect from daily use, including physique changes, strength gains, endurance increases, and performance increases
This may be on my list to try :)

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
I am almost through my first bottle of ABE, all I can say is there is already a second bottle in my cabinet for when I finish. Absolutely love this product! Not "huge" strength gains but def a push through any workout, I always have that extra energy to do one more set... Then another... Till the wife gets annoyed I'm so late coming home

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am almost through my first bottle of ABE, all I can say is there is already a second bottle in my cabinet for when I finish. Absolutely love this product! Not "huge" strength gains but def a push through any workout, I always have that extra energy to do one more set... Then another... Till the wife gets annoyed I'm so late coming home
I don't notice strength gains from AnaBeta. Body composition improves more than with any other natural anabolic I have tried though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't notice strength gains from AnaBeta. Body composition improves more than with any other natural anabolic I have tried though.
Same, muscle fullness and vascularity are unmatched for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all the benefits from Anabeta, hard to not always have it around. Love me some Anabeta. Still need to get some x-factor original and give it a go.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
For me, Anabeta hands down. I love the nutrient paritioning effects. Really helps shuttle the carbs to the muscle, and away from fat.

X-Factor killed my joints, couldn't handle it. X-Factor actually can indirectly lead to increased hair loss. People don't realize hair loss is not just a hormonal issue, but inflammation issue as well.

G

grandroid828

Awards
For me, Anabeta hands down. I love the nutrient paritioning effects. Really helps shuttle the carbs to the muscle, and away from fat.

X-Factor killed my joints, couldn't handle it. X-Factor actually can indirectly lead to increased hair loss. People don't realize hair loss is not just a hormonal issue, but inflammation issue as well.
Dude amen to that. X factor crippled me baddd

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
For optimum results with minimal sides, I would go with AnaBeta. On my second run with the original AnaBeta right now. Using 6 caps daily on training days and 4 caps on non training days. Did this the first time too and am loving the results. The only sides I have ever experienced with this are increased vascularity, muscle fullness, increased hunger and a lighter wallet due to the increased food consumption. Its good stuff!

E

enzo22

Awards
So would you guys say that Anabeta than x-factor for people that are prone to hair loss?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just take both, spaced 4 hours apart?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe ill do 8 weeks of x-factor then 8 weeks of ana beta.. then it will be contest prep time ago.

Mike

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Through reviews, both have shown to be anabolic. Arachadonic Acid is a pro inflammatory and Anabeta can be an anti inflammatory. Both have been shown to be anabolic by the reviews and studies.
I ran both during my last PCT.
Anabeta (Elite) taken about 5 hours pre workout and with my post workout dinner (3 hours post workout), and X-Gels about 20 min pre workout.
On off days I would just be sure to keep the doses spaced 4 hours apart so I could take advantage of the ArA without hindering the muscle inflammation, which is the reason I'm pretty sure it causes muscles to grow.

I got all the great nutrient partitioning benefits of Anabeta Elite, and the benefits of the X-Gels as well, without either supplement fighting the other or canceling out, and it was probably the most fun PCT I've ever had.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Through reviews, both have shown to be anabolic. Arachadonic Acid is a pro inflammatory and Anabeta can be an anti inflammatory. Both have been shown to be anabolic by the reviews and studies.
I ran both during my last PCT.
Anabeta (Elite) taken about 5 hours pre workout and with my post workout dinner (3 hours post workout), and X-Gels about 20 min pre workout.
On off days I would just be sure to keep the doses spaced 4 hours apart so I could take advantage of the ArA without hindering the muscle inflammation, which is the reason I'm pretty sure it causes muscles to grow.

I got all the great nutrient partitioning benefits of Anabeta Elite, and the benefits of the X-Gels as well, without either supplement fighting the other or canceling out, and it was probably the most fun PCT I've ever had.
Smart PCT right there

G

grandroid828

Awards
Smart PCT right there
So guys, say someone about to do a halodrol cycle, with nolva, daa, and cycle assist for pct, would the anabeta possibly HURT me? Or would it be great? Any chance of rebound gyno with that much hormone modulation post cycle? Opinions please

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys, say someone about to do a halodrol cycle, with nolva, daa, and cycle assist for pct, would the anabeta possibly HURT me? Or would it be great? Any chance of rebound gyno with that much hormone modulation post cycle? Opinions please
Many people run AnaBeta on PCT. I would throw in Erase also. With nolva, daa, cycle assist, anabeta, and erase... should be an awesome PCT.

G

grandroid828

Awards
Many people run AnaBeta on PCT. I would throw in Erase also. With nolva, daa, cycle assist, anabeta, and erase... should be an awesome PCT.
Cool man! Ill do that. Should i do reg dose and start it on day one or like 2 weeks in with erase? And fyi im using anabeta elite if that makes a diff

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man! Ill do that. Should i do reg dose and start it on day one or like 2 weeks in with erase? And fyi im using anabeta elite if that makes a diff
I would start the anabeta elite right away and ya regular dose... 2 pre and 2 post on workout days then 1/1/1/1 on non-workout days.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Start DAA on last week of cycle. Use Original Erase and dose 0/0/3/2/1. Run ABE as kbayne suggests.

G

grandroid828

Awards
I agree. Start DAA on last week of cycle. Use Original Erase and dose 0/0/3/2/1. Run ABE as kbayne suggests.
He simply said during pct i beleive, so start day one of pct? Trying to avoid rebound gyno, as i already have pseudogyno as it is.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He simply said during pct i beleive, so start day one of pct? Trying to avoid rebound gyno, as i already have pseudogyno as it is.
Start anabeta elite day one of pct. Start erase on week three at 3 caps. Some people start erase right away, but I would start week 3 and taper off.

G

grandroid828

Awards
Start anabeta elite day one of pct. Start erase on week three at 3 caps. Some people start erase right away, but I would start week 3 and taper off.
Thanks bro. Preciate it. I may or may not go with erase. Should be fine either way but we'll see.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro. Preciate it. I may or may not go with erase. Should be fine either way but we'll see.
No problem. I would go with erase though. Thats just me. Hope it all works out for ya man.

G

grandroid828

Awards
No problem. I would go with erase though. Thats just me. Hope it all works out for ya man.
I might try and pick some up. Thank you. Preciate it. Ill probably be logging in about 2 months when i do that cycle if u wanna add me or somthing

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try and pick some up. Thank you. Preciate it. Ill probably be logging in about 2 months when i do that cycle if u wanna add me or somthing
Ya I'd definitely follow ur log. Just post it up in this thread and in the supplement review/log section. Ill be on the lookout for it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Send me a link if you log bro, love to follow!

G

grandroid828

Awards
Send me a link if you log bro, love to follow!
Will do guys. Thanks for the support. It wont be for another month or so, but i will log and send a link to you all. Multi, fish oil, and Anabeta elite came today by the way. Halo, cycle assist, and dpol will be this week, nolva for pct and arimidex (in case of emergency) will be this week or next. Gonna grab some good ole erase, and i should have every single base (amd then some) covered for a sick first cycle. Cant wait.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do guys. Thanks for the support. It wont be for another month or so, but i will log and send a link to you all. Multi, fish oil, and Anabeta elite came today by the way. Halo, cycle assist, and dpol will be this week, nolva for pct and arimidex (in case of emergency) will be this week or next. Gonna grab some good ole erase, and i should have every single base (amd then some) covered for a sick first cycle. Cant wait.
I would love to see your cycle. If you are using those supplements in your pct, along with nolva.. you really need to reconsider your options here. Why use muscle builders in a pct, you are not building muscle then. Nolva should be all you need for recovery, so no need for erase. You need to save these things for post pct or roll it into a natty bulking stack as pct fades.

Mike

G

grandroid828

Awards
I would love to see your cycle. If you are using those supplements in your pct, along with nolva.. you really need to reconsider your options here. Why use muscle builders in a pct, you are not building muscle then. Nolva should be all you need for recovery, so no need for erase. You need to save these things for post pct or roll it into a natty bulking stack as pct fades.

Mike
Cycle in detail (other than cycle assist, fish oil, multi, and joint supps preloaded and throughout)

Week 1- 50 mg halo daily
Week 2- 75 mg halo daily
Week 3- 75 mg halo
Week 4 - 75 mg halo
Week 5- 75 mg halo
Week 6- 75 mg halo
Week 7- 20 mg nolva, 4 anabeta
Week 8 - 20 mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 1 erase
Week 9- 10 mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 2 erase, 3g DAA
Week 10- 10mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 3 erase, 3 daa
Week 11 - 3 erase, 3 g daa
Week 12 - 2 erase, 3g daa
Week 13- 1 erase

G

grandroid828

Awards

Mike
I am more than open to suggestions. I feel as if its overkill as well. Im just scared to death of gyno/rebound gyno!!! I already have pseudogyno which is bad enough but im not trying to mess with real gyno