x-factor vs anabeta

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    Start anabeta elite day one of pct. Start erase on week three at 3 caps. Some people start erase right away, but I would start week 3 and taper off.
    Thanks bro. Preciate it. I may or may not go with erase. Should be fine either way but we'll see.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    Thanks bro. Preciate it. I may or may not go with erase. Should be fine either way but we'll see.
    No problem. I would go with erase though. Thats just me. Hope it all works out for ya man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne

    No problem. I would go with erase though. Thats just me. Hope it all works out for ya man.
    I might try and pick some up. Thank you. Preciate it. Ill probably be logging in about 2 months when i do that cycle if u wanna add me or somthing
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    I might try and pick some up. Thank you. Preciate it. Ill probably be logging in about 2 months when i do that cycle if u wanna add me or somthing
    Ya I'd definitely follow ur log. Just post it up in this thread and in the supplement review/log section. Ill be on the lookout for it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I might try and pick some up. Thank you. Preciate it. Ill probably be logging in about 2 months when i do that cycle if u wanna add me or somthing
    Send me a link if you log bro, love to follow!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Send me a link if you log bro, love to follow!
    Me too!!!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Send me a link if you log bro, love to follow!
    Will do guys. Thanks for the support. It wont be for another month or so, but i will log and send a link to you all. Multi, fish oil, and Anabeta elite came today by the way. Halo, cycle assist, and dpol will be this week, nolva for pct and arimidex (in case of emergency) will be this week or next. Gonna grab some good ole erase, and i should have every single base (amd then some) covered for a sick first cycle. Cant wait.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Will do guys. Thanks for the support. It wont be for another month or so, but i will log and send a link to you all. Multi, fish oil, and Anabeta elite came today by the way. Halo, cycle assist, and dpol will be this week, nolva for pct and arimidex (in case of emergency) will be this week or next. Gonna grab some good ole erase, and i should have every single base (amd then some) covered for a sick first cycle. Cant wait.
    I would love to see your cycle. If you are using those supplements in your pct, along with nolva.. you really need to reconsider your options here. Why use muscle builders in a pct, you are not building muscle then. Nolva should be all you need for recovery, so no need for erase. You need to save these things for post pct or roll it into a natty bulking stack as pct fades.

    Mike

  9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I would love to see your cycle. If you are using those supplements in your pct, along with nolva.. you really need to reconsider your options here. Why use muscle builders in a pct, you are not building muscle then. Nolva should be all you need for recovery, so no need for erase. You need to save these things for post pct or roll it into a natty bulking stack as pct fades.

    Mike
    Cycle in detail (other than cycle assist, fish oil, multi, and joint supps preloaded and throughout)

    Week 1- 50 mg halo daily
    Week 2- 75 mg halo daily
    Week 3- 75 mg halo
    Week 4 - 75 mg halo
    Week 5- 75 mg halo
    Week 6- 75 mg halo
    Week 7- 20 mg nolva, 4 anabeta
    Week 8 - 20 mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 1 erase
    Week 9- 10 mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 2 erase, 3g DAA
    Week 10- 10mg nolva, 4 anabeta, 3 erase, 3 daa
    Week 11 - 3 erase, 3 g daa
    Week 12 - 2 erase, 3g daa
    Week 13- 1 erase

  10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I would love to see your cycle. If you are using those supplements in your pct, along with nolva.. you really need to reconsider your options here. Why use muscle builders in a pct, you are not building muscle then. Nolva should be all you need for recovery, so no need for erase. You need to save these things for post pct or roll it into a natty bulking stack as pct fades.

    Mike
    I am more than open to suggestions. I feel as if its overkill as well. Im just scared to death of gyno/rebound gyno!!! I already have pseudogyno which is bad enough but im not trying to mess with real gyno

  11. I think you'll be all set on the gyno. You should start the DAA immediately in pct though.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I think you'll be all set on the gyno. You should start the DAA immediately in pct though.
    All set with everything i laid out there? Or should i take something out? And alright thanks.

  13. In my humble opinion, cannot go wrong with either one, I have stacked the two with great strength, muscular endurance, and muscle fullness gains, along increase in weight.
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prime vs Anabeta
    By miniarnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:47 AM
  2. Arachidonic Acid: X-Factor vs Egg Yolks?
    By zootreeves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. X-Factor vs. M-Drol?
    By RaiderMick in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 08:47 AM
  4. Bulk X-Factor VS MN X-Factor
    By munique in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:09 AM
  5. x-factor vs jungle warefare
    By want_some_mass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in