Lean Mass Gain Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.26%

Smile Lean Mass Gain Stack

Ok, I am fixing to cycle off of my current stack; Erase, Anabeta, and DAA. I will be taking a break for a while so in the mean time I am wondering what is another good stack for lean mass gain, that does not require PCT?
    I appreciate your time.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

So many options hmmm...looking more for performance, pump, energy, etc? Mass gains in and of itself would come pretty much directly from diet, training, and recovery.

What is your training program like? I ask because most people want to gain mass but depending on the program different supplement combos can be suggested to best serve you.

Regardless of that my favorite combo when not using AnaBeta/ABE is to run ArA (X-gels/X-factor) + GMS + Carnitine all pre-workout.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

1 bottle of SNS bulbine would last you 60 days, and has gotten great feedback so far. Stack with X-factor + ALCAR and you have a stellar combo as bolt said.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

On the plus side, Bulbine also regulates estrogen, unlike DAA which can actually raise it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Alphamine, SNS MCC and ArA would get my suggestion.
  6. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.16%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    So many options hmmm...looking more for performance, pump, energy, etc? Mass gains in and of itself would come pretty much directly from diet, training, and recovery.

Dis is good stuff.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    On the plus side, Bulbine also regulates estrogen, unlike DAA which can actually raise it
    I'll have to catch up to this question in a couple days as I'll be out of town, but I must have missed something here b/c it couldn't have been more than a few months ago when everyone and their fathers and brothers were crapping on Bulbine saying it was garbage. Tropinol (which is Bulbine correct? I have limited access at this moment) got horrid reviews, as did the other Bulbine products out there. Now SNS (a company that I LOVE btw) starts to carry bulbine and it's the sh*t???

Not trying to start trouble, really looking for some insight though. Sometimes a slight increase in estrogen can be a decent thing w/ an increase in test. And that's also why combo's like Erase and other AI's are such a popular combo while using DAA.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I'll have to catch up to this question in a couple days as I'll be out of town, but I must have missed something here b/c it couldn't have been more than a few months ago when everyone and their fathers and brothers were crapping on Bulbine saying it was garbage. Tropinol (which is Bulbine correct? I have limited access at this moment) got horrid reviews, as did the other Bulbine products out there. Now SNS (a company that I LOVE btw) starts to carry bulbine and it's the sh*t???

Not trying to start trouble, really looking for some insight though. Sometimes a slight increase in estrogen can be a decent thing w/ an increase in test. And that's also why combo's like Erase and other AI's are such a popular combo while using DAA.
    I never crapped on Bulbine , nor did I see that at all :/ anyhow...problem is that dosing and finding a sweet spot for Bulbine can be a bit tough sometimes .

As far as DAA , most people are just recreational lifters who want to look good, the estrogen increase from DAA can cause bloat, but the more worrisome increase with DAA is prolactin...which can actually aggravate puberty left over gyno
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post

Read up: SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

Bottom line is that every other bulbine product on the market is either proprietary blended or uses an unstudied extract. This is folly, because we know that bulbine follows a very strict dose response curve, and too much or too little will elicit no effects. SNS Bulbine is the first bulbine product that you can scale exactly to your bodyweight for optimal results.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I never crapped on Bulbine
    Your body must have been using all food perfectly that you didn't have to go to the bathroom.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

Some solid options mentioned above, for sure!

A supreme game changer though >>>>AP

AP is always something that should be in the game when wanting lean mass (unless you're one of those genetic freaks) being able to control insulin is paramount when adding lbm without fat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol / Katanadrol Stack? Lean Mass Gain
    By bicycle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. Question about Lean Mass gains during week
    By Fun2Train in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 12:09 PM
  3. 1-AD or M4OHN for lean mass gain after cutting
    By mickjagger in forum Anabolics