Protocol 2.0 > Compete ...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    I took Compete before and during my work outs for 2 months, great supplement.

My first week in on Protocol 2.0 drink some before and during and my workouts are a lot easier, this product is great.

2 scoops of Compete.

4 scoops of Protocol.

both great products but Protocol got me feeling extra good,
    It's logical since the only thing in compete is carnitine and protocol have it with solid dosage of agmatine, leucine, and COP (too much of it...)

2. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    It's logical since the only thing in compete is carnitine and protocol have it with solid dosage of agmatine, leucine, and COP (too much of it...)
    Just curious if you had a digestive issue because of the dosage... We've (and based on the feedback of many others) found that 2g pre-WO is the proverbial "sweet spot".
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

3. Protocol has always been a favorite by the educated customers in the know...whats in the 2.0 formula?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Just curious if you had a digestive issue because of the dosage... We've (and based on the feedback of many others) found that 2g pre-WO is the proverbial "sweet spot".
    Anything over 2g at once gives me some issues...2g and below and I am fine
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

5. Thanks Natty. The only difference is that we replaced the beta alanine with Creatinol-O-Phosphate at 1g per serving due to the fact that we have a lot of consumers using 2 servings throughout the day. Still 60 servings.

6. Same here. I find 2g per serving to be quite impressive. Ive never experimented with anything over 2g though to be honest.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Natty. The only difference is that we replaced the beta alanine with Creatinol-O-Phosphate at 1g per serving due to the fact that we have a lot of consumers using 2 servings throughout the day. Still 60 servings.
    I like the upgrade....COP has become an everyday supplement for me
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

I like the upgrade....COP has become an everyday supplement for me
    It is pretty amazing. Hadn't played around with COP dosing before using Protocol on a consistent basis and I must say I have been more than impressed.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I used to take 4 scoops daily of the OG protocol, i still haven't tried the new one but I don't think I could take that much.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    I used to take 4 scoops daily of the OG protocol, i still haven't tried the new one but I don't think I could take that much.
    If you decide to give the new one a try, start off slow, even if you're sacrificing the other ingredients in the short term... half scoop, full scoop, etc., until you reach 2 scoops or 4 scoops, depending on how you'd like to dose it.

Over a week's time, you should be fully acclimated to it and you'd be ready to roll. When I was experimenting with COP dosages, I got as high as 3.5g/pre-WO without issue, but I increased by 500mg every two to three days.
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

11. I went 4 scoops off the bat with no digestive issues but I have used SNS COP for months at a time before so my body is probably accustomed to it

12. Probably. I only had issues the first day or so. A work your way up approach would have been smarter. It tastes so good though...

13. Quote Originally Posted by squatting View Post
    I went 4 scoops off the bat with no digestive issues but I have used SNS COP for months at a time before so my body is probably accustomed to it
    That's what primed me, too. I used the Primaforce brand.
    Mike ~ R/D

14. I've been enjoying Compete with bulk COP, myself.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    That's what primed me, too. I used the Primaforce brand.
    I had to ease in... I tried 4 scoops, worked out, went to work... 2 scoops the rest of that first week

16. I must've done it allll wrong...I've been taking in 1 scoop of Protocol 2.0 ...

1 scoop of Compete does it for me...though I know majority prefers 2 scoops

17. A serving is 2 scoops. 4 scoops being 2 servings.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Natty. The only difference is that we replaced the beta alanine with Creatinol-O-Phosphate at 1g per serving due to the fact that we have a lot of consumers using 2 servings throughout the day. Still 60 servings.
    I can add in my bulk beta alanine anyhow, COP+BA!!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

19. Exactly. BA is common in other products and fairly inexpensive to add on its own.

20. does the extended use of COP make it more effective or is mainly an instant effect? I use COP on my endurance training days only right now; 30+ mile bike rides, 5-6 mile runs. Would it be more effective as a daily dose even on non-workout (weights/endurance) days?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

21. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    does the extended use of COP make it more effective or is mainly an instant effect? I use COP on my endurance training days only right now; 30+ mile bike rides, 5-6 mile runs. Would it be more effective as a daily dose even on non-workout (weights/endurance) days?
    No need for a dose in between... There are cardio-protective benefits that might be of consideration when wondering how often you should dose it, but the ergogenic/performance benefits are acute.
    Mike ~ R/D

Similar Forum Threads

1. My COMPETE brew vs. PROTOCOL v2 brew...
    By squatting in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:22 PM
  2. SWALES PCT protocol
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:27 AM
  3. Competing on M-1T (sports)
    By scipio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 10:50 PM