Protocol 2.0 > Compete ...
- 11-11-2012, 09:12 AM
- 11-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Probably. I only had issues the first day or so. A work your way up approach would have been smarter. It tastes so good though...
- 11-11-2012, 02:18 PM
11-11-2012, 03:21 PM
11-15-2012, 09:16 PM
11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
I must've done it allll wrong...I've been taking in 1 scoop of2.0 ...
1 scoop of Compete does it for me...though I know majority prefers 2 scoops
BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
11-18-2012, 02:17 PM
11-18-2012, 02:18 PM
11-18-2012, 02:23 PM
does the extended use of COP make it more effective or is mainly an instant effect? I use COP on my endurance training days only right now; 30+ mile bike rides, 5-6 mile runs. Would it be more effective as a daily dose even on non-workout (weights/endurance) days?
When an omega male is born it's game over
11-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By squatting in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:22 PM
- By prolangtum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:27 AM
- By scipio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-09-2004, 08:40 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM