Erase pro

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
Started a new stack. I'm trying erase pro, jack3d, creatine mono, hemodaulix all before my workout and having a protein shake (1 raw egg, 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, bcaa, and 2 tbsp of peanut butter) post workout. I've been pretty moody lately and I was wondering if someone could point me to what it might be. I take a multi and fish oil every day too.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could it be from the Erase?

grandroid828

Awards
like he said. it HAS to be the erase. its the only somewhat hormonal product in there. however, this doesnt have to be a bad thing. moodiness is possible with some test boosting/estrogen modulating products. not to worry, you will adjust. erase is a VERY good and safe product. i would continue using. props to you for listening to your body that astutely tho. no need to worry tho. just means its working

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The dose on the Erase might be too high. You can try using it every other day. Alternatively, you can grab SNS Picamilon-150 for mood support to last the duration of your EP cycle. I'd also cook your eggs for greater protein bioavailability.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I would say the EP is making you moody. I ran it with intimidate over the summer and I definitely changed in regards to mood. I believe the dose was too high for me, so the next time i run it it will be with daa and just original erase at 1 or 2 caps.

pmdied

Awards
Loved Erase Pro. Ran 2 cycles and had nothing but great results. Had a little moodines but didn't really care; it to shall pass.

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
Hemodraulix...one of my very favorite supplements. And the only thing I've ever found that was comparable to PlasmaJet (discontinued).

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Erase is good stuff. Do not give up just take a little less buddy :)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Started a new stack. I'm trying erase pro, jack3d, creatine mono, hemodaulix all before my workout and having a protein shake (1 raw egg, 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, bcaa, and 2 tbsp of peanut butter) post workout. I've been pretty moody lately and I was wondering if someone could point me to what it might be. I take a multi and fish oil every day too.
I ran a cycle with erase and daa. I felt more calm when on the cycle. The only way to tell what supplement is doing that is by using each one seperateley for a few days and adding each one back into the cycle.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm taking erase pro, ostanish, compound 20 and anabolic pump:)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Loved Erase Pro. Ran 2 cycles and had nothing but great results. Had a little moodines but didn't really care; it to shall pass.
I love how I feel on erase pro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the mean aggression benefit that EP provides.