No more AndroDrive...what now?!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    No more AndroDrive...what now?!


    Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is similar to AndroDrive by Primordial Performance. Since AndroDrive is no longer in production, I would like to get my hands on something similar, if not exact. One of my Friends did a cycle of it and described it to me and it sounded like I would like it. He placed an order right before PP was raided by the FDA, so he never got his next bottle. Both of us are looking for something similar to it. Any Suggestions?!

  2. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Androfactory has been circulating around on the boards. Although I have yet to see a real log with before and after pictures or bloods. Also the people who have "vouched" for the product all seem to be pimpers. Just throwing the name out there so you can keep an eye peeled for any real conclusive evidence that the products work. Wouldn't recommend buying them as of right now but that's my personal opinion.
  3. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    thanks! I'm looking forward to something that is similar and has minimal/no sideeffects with the same neuro/motivational and hormonal effects as androdrive. Ill keep then in mind.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    2648194

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer
    thanks! I'm looking forward to something that is similar and has minimal/no sideeffects with the same neuro/motivational and hormonal effects as androdrive. Ill keep then in mind.
    Eatadrol and liftobolan? Always hits the spot for me, wish you luck on your search broseph
  5. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    10891

    I'm curious about this too. Just started my first bottle with great results from a neuro/motivational. Sucks to have to go away now...
  6. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Eatadrol and liftobolan? Always hits the spot for me, wish you luck on your search broseph

    haha I've been taking the perfect dose of those for quite some time now.
  7. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    It can still be found at certain stores.

    I've got my eye on this to see what it will be:

    Focus
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19173

    You could try the antiaging stack from prototype, similar stack, yes I know not exactly the same but close.
  9. Registered User
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3462

    Check out forerunner labs products they have similar products, maybe check into 5 alpha test it is more similar to androhard tho with some added b vitamins
  10. Registered User
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    922
    Rep Power
    10891

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It can still be found at certain stores.I've got my eye on this to see what it will be:Focus
    Ah, didn't see this. Still abit unsure of AF but considering they seem to be taking on taurus, that gives me some hope. Thanks for the heads up :-DI guess there are other products like prototype and such, just love the quality and convenience of androdrive too. Also, I don't have the money right now to stock up on Androdrive, or I'd be buying up whats left :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    Check out forerunner labs products they have similar products, maybe check into 5 alpha test it is more similar to androhard tho with some added b vitamins
    Yeah, love AMS and forerunner, just no replacement for Androdrive. I've asked Forerunner if they'd make one like Androdrive before all this happened.
  11. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19173

    You could try DHEA, pregnenolone, bioperin and some coconut oil. It's not exactly the same but an option.
  12. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Mod edit: read the rules before you are banned.
  13. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    For the most part was the oral version of dermacrine. Different, but essentially the same. I never got the chance to try it though.

    BPS should have there version of Dermacrine coming out in the coming months. Hopefully will still have the preg and dhea, so it'll give that nice spark.
  14. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    I don't see the hype for this product but to each their own. There have been plenty of things out there that will attain you your goals.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64116

    Mod edit: read all the rep and link rules.
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  16. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    the fact we are working. along side eric from Taurus is what peaked my interest.ive watched him work for years so that. gives. me confidence in the products cuz eric is def no slough when. it comes to products
  17. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    You want FOCUS


    FOCUS is very similar to AndroDrive.

    3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
    3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

    You'll be more than happy. We strive at providing the products you demand only stronger-safer-and more affordable.

    We will have it in stock in 6-8 weeks..Stay posted, I'll let you know when it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you know of anything that is similar to AndroDrive by Primordial Performance. Since AndroDrive is no longer in production, I would like to get my hands on something similar, if not exact. One of my Friends did a cycle of it and described it to me and it sounded like I would like it. He placed an order right before PP was raided by the FDA, so he never got his next bottle. Both of us are looking for something similar to it. Any Suggestions?!
  18. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,381
    Rep Power
    725586

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    FOCUS is very similar to AndroDrive.

    3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
    3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

    You'll be more than happy. We strive at providing the products you demand only stronger-safer-and more affordable.

    We will have it in stock in 6-8 weeks..Stay posted, I'll let you know when it here.
    Can you make them more affordable?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    FOCUS is very similar to AndroDrive.

    3-beta-enanthoyloxyandrost-5-en-17-one
    3-beta-enanthoyloxy-5-en-20-one

    You'll be more than happy. We strive at providing the products you demand only stronger-safer-and more affordable.

    We will have it in stock in 6-8 weeks..Stay posted, I'll let you know when it here.
    ok, so your using the exact 2 main ingredients from AndroDrive in it. Definitely looking forward to it.
  20. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    Would you expect anything else? They have piggybacked off PP for 2 out of 3 products so far.

    Not that the product won't be good but they obviously are using the PP blueprint.
  21. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr
    Would you expect anything else? They have piggybacked off PP for 2 out of 3 products so far.

    Not that the product won't be good but they obviously are using the PP blueprint.
    There are certainly more than one company that use DHEA compounds...................
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Registered User
    xhrr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    473842

    True but not in such combinations and doses
  23. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    The fact they have an Amdromass clone, and are coming out with Androhard, Androlean, and Androdrive clones says it all.

    My only worries is there delivery system, and wether they test their raws or not.
  24. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19173

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Can you make them more affordable?
    I would assume that it will be more affordable. I will see if I can find out a price for you.


  25. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr
    True but not in such combinations and doses
    That's the nature of the beast.
    USP wasn't the first company to use 1,3 dime, APS wasn't the first to use creatine nitrate, SNS wasn't the first to use agmatine, CEL wasn't the first to use stanodrol, N T B M wasn't the first to have a transdermal DHEA, Primordial wasn't the first to use 4-DHEA, etc etc etc....

    The point is, AF saw something good and remade it. Instead of having doubts, you should be reassured by the fact they have these products.

    Stay tuned for more product info.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    FL3X, can yourself or one of your product formulaters address the issues I posted in the AF section?
  27. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    ive forwarded this question to corporate for you grape
  28. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    That's the goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Can you make them more affordable?
  29. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    Let's be clear.

    Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

    I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The fact they have an Amdromass clone, and are coming out with Androhard, Androlean, and Androdrive clones says it all.

    My only worries is there delivery system, and wether they test their raws or not.
  30. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    I specified my concerns in the other thread.

    There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.
  31. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    I specified my concerns in the other thread.

    There seems to be a low ammount of actual carrier/hormone protection and a bunch of unnecessary crap added in. This is of course, just my opinion. How it plays out is a different story.
    fair enough we have a few logs going and more on the way time will tell.
  32. Registered User
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    247702

    I will def follow em.
  33. Registered User
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19173

    I for one am looking forward to this. I am planning on going back to school to work towards a degree and would love a product like this FOCUS.


  34. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR).

    Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.

    ANDRO FACTORY

    STRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE
  35. Registered User
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104053

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Heads up you guys. New products are being released in 6-8 weeks (THE ONES YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR). Keep watching. We're doing what we always have. Watching for what you want, providing it at the lowest price while keeping the products manufactured in a GMP facility, raw's tested and identified with running logs and reviews.ANDRO FACTORYSTRONGEST-SAFEST-LEGAL- AFFORDABLE
    Wish this said 1-2 weeks, not 6-8!
  36. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44222

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    That's the nature of the beast.
    USP wasn't the first company to use 1,3 dime, APS wasn't the first to use creatine nitrate, SNS wasn't the first to use agmatine, CEL wasn't the first to use stanodrol, N T B M wasn't the first to have a transdermal DHEA, Primordial wasn't the first to use 4-DHEA, etc etc etc....

    The point is, AF saw something good and remade it. Instead of having doubts, you should be reassured by the fact they have these products.

    Stay tuned for more product info.
    Dude, she stole it....
  37. Registered User
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44222

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Let's be clear.

    Yes, all raws are tested at a GMC facility. We Keep our C of A's for 7 years and the testing of the actives are not just for heavy metals, but a highly technical and expensive identification process that goes beyond what is required by the FDA.

    I'm not sure what your concern is with the delivery. Try reading up on our Once-A-Day Technology .
    Once a day technology.... stole that too.
  38. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    Eatadrol and liftobolan? Always hits the spot for me, wish you luck on your search broseph
    I must be an idiot... I almost googled liftobolan. Lol... Does that deserve negative rep points on me?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  39. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Anyone who is subbed out of interest, this new one is rolling out very soon... stay tuned!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  40. Registered User
    etnukekav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    10361

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Dude, she stole it....
    aids factory
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. no results with prami, what now?
    By binkshimself in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 06:23 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:13 AM
  3. Now WTF?! No more p-plex at NP, either?
    By waynaferd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. No more oat, what's a good replacement?
    By Flay in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM
  5. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in