LG sciences PH17 and MMv3 sprays

  1. LG sciences PH17 and MMv3 sprays


    Thinking of running a PH17 and MMv3 stack sometime around January since there are some solid deals on them. I see they are now offered in spray from as well would these be more effective than the sublingual? I would be taking both the sublingual and transdermal but was curious as to the effectiveness of the sprays compared to the sublingual.

    Was thinking a double dose of PH17 for 8 weeks with the rec. dose of MMv3 along with it. Thoughts on this? And since they are mild PH's would a serm still be needed since it would be an 8 week run or could I get away with and OTC still.

    Newb to the androgen/PH game as I have never run anything hormonal but have done a decent amount of research so please weigh in.


  2. No serm no cycle.But that's just my .02
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Thanks I can get them was just curious. What do you recommend? Least amount of sides preferably but HPTA recovery is obviously the biggest concern.

    Any thoughts on the cycle I laid out?
    •   
       


  4. You do not need a serm for this cycle lol

  5. I thought a serm for such mild compounds was a little overkill as well but everyone has their own opinions. Whats your thoughts on this cycle? A double dose for 8 weeks still wouldn't require a serm?

  6. Listen I just emailed someone who ran this product thoroughly. Let me get their opinion and get back to you. I have two bottles of ph 17 and clomid for pct if necessary but I seriously doubt its necessary. LG sciences whole motto is safe and effective products and I don't think they're into making supplements that require a serm(they used to but not anymore)

  7. mild or not, 8 weeks of double dose can shut down your hpta. if thatbhappens, a serm is your best bet to starting it back up. if youve ran it before and know how you react to it and youre very confident it wont lock down your test production, then go ahead and skip the serm.

    and for the love of god dont email the company with that sort of question. theyll just push their otc pct product on you

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Listen I just emailed someone who ran this product thoroughly. Let me get their opinion and get back to you. I have two bottles of ph 17 and clomid for pct if necessary but I seriously doubt its necessary. LG sciences whole motto is safe and effective products and I don't think they're into making supplements that require a serm(they used to but not anymore)
    Thanks looking forward to hearing back from you.

    @thumper

    Yeah I was thinking since it would be a double dose at a decent length I could get shutdown to some degree. I wouldn't use LG for PCT anyway I was looking more at PP TRS for PCT.

  9. I just finished my first mild prohormone cycle (4 weeks AMS Decavol and 4AD at recomended doses). I am almost done with PCT and did not need to use a serm. However, I did have Clomid on hand just in case. Worst case is you don't use it and you had a $50 dollar insurance policy, and you can just put it away to maybe use at a later date. But I imagine if you did notice the signs that you need to use it, it would suck to have to scramble to have to aquire something. Just 2 cents from someone with limited experience.

  10. Yes,everyone does have an opinion,and I will not run any ph without a serm.period,mild or not.If you decide not to use I'd have one on hand!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Yeah thats what I was thinking having it around as an insurance policy. Better safe than sorry.

    Ok so other than PCT what are peoples thoughts on running this 8 weeks at a double dose. Yay or nay?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Yes,everyone does have an opinion,and I will not run any ph without a serm.period,mild or not.If you decide not to use I'd have one on hand!
    Yes definitely have on hand just in case. I heard back from the guy I emailed he said you won't need a serm. Not sure about double dosing though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Yes definitely have on hand just in case. I heard back from the guy I emailed he said you won't need a serm. Not sure about double dosing though.
    Thanks man appreciate it

  14. hmmm...

    No SERM for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    hmmm...

    No SERM for me.
    = genetic freak!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    = genetic freak!
    I freakin wish.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yes,everyone does have an opinion,and I will not run any ph without a serm.period,mild or not.If you decide not to use I'd have one on hand!

    No flame but 1000's of cycles have been run for 40 or so years before anyone even knew what a serm was. They are far from an absolute in my mind. That's just me and everyone should do what they are comfortable doing. At the end of the day piece of mind is important. Just sayin.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    No flame but 1000's of cycles have been run for 40 or so years before anyone even knew what a serm was. They are far from an absolute in my mind. That's just me and everyone should do what they are comfortable doing. At the end of the day piece of mind is important. Just sayin.
    Agree,my way is the serm way or no way!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Is the MMV3 sprays active the same as stanodrol and what is the dosage?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Is the MMV3 sprays active the same as stanodrol and what is the dosage?

    Where are you seeing a spray? I see MMV3 in an oral solution with a 7 keto spray bogo.

  21. Can I link? Just google it and you should see The Fucking suppliment.

  22. Got it thanks. Wish they listed the damn supplement facts on that site.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Got it thanks. Wish they listed the damn supplement facts on that site.
    Just made a thread in the LG section about this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Where are you seeing a spray? I see MMV3 in an oral solution with a 7 keto spray bogo.
    Another supplement retailer that I cant say has some nice bogo sales with the sublingual and spray version combos of MMv3 along with 17 and 19

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Agree,my way is the serm way or no way!
    serms are not good for you and its rediculous to use a serm on a true PRO HORMONE>. designer anabolics yes but NOT prohormones.
    unless your combating breast cancer.. then its a different story.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    serms are not good for you and its rediculous to use a serm on a true PRO HORMONE>. designer anabolics yes but NOT prohormones.
    unless your combating breast cancer.. then its a different story.
    Your opinion,respected but disagreed with.Im not gonna go back and forth with anyone in here.i gave my opinion to the op,I'm sure if we started a thread on the serm or no serm it would blow up.I have ran mild cycles myself and no serm and everything was fine.I just feel better and more protected when using one.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Xr any idea on the dose on the spray? That is to say the mg amount per spray. Thank you.

  28. I think it was considered a cosmetic so it doesn't, so on the label I think he posted in the LG thread and its use to ur tolerance

  29. im still getting info on this amount of sprays and the mg amount. wich doest correlate anything the mg amount converts totally different through transdermal anyhow.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Yes, but like sublingual the dosage needs to be much less than an oral dose. Still needs to be a significant ammount though.

    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but MMV3 is androsterone, and not epiandrosterone; right?

  31. why use a serm when u can use AI´s..

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    Can I link? Just google it and you should see The ****ing suppliment.
    See what cha did there, surprised the "F" word displayed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Profion
    why use a serm when u can use AI´s..
    are you serious?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Yes, but like sublingual the dosage needs to be much less than an oral dose. Still needs to be a significant ammount though.

    Now correct me if I'm wrong, but MMV3 is androsterone, and not epiandrosterone; right?
    its the same thing.

    Chemical Name:

    Epiandrosterone



    Synonyms:

    NSC 93996;EPLANDROSTERONE;EPIANDRO STERONE;ISOANDROSTERONE;3b-Androsterone;3β-Androsterone;3-Epiandrosterone;D-epiandrosterone;3beta-Androsterone;TRANS-ANDROSTERONE



    CBNumber:

    CB4725653



    Molecular Formula:

    C19H30O2



    Formula Weight:

    290.44



    MOL File:

    481-29-8.mol
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  35. Epiandrosterone and androsterone are not the same

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    YES?
    Not sure what your responding to.

    But IIRC they are both DHT precursors but are technically different.

  37. Different conversion rates too, if I'm not mistaken.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Different conversion rates too, if I'm not mistaken.
    That was my assumption as well

  39. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    That was my assumption as well
    I think Androsterone has a higher conversion rate, but epiandrosterone has better neurostimulating effects.

    Bioavailability and **** dawg; it's not my expertise.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Sciences - 3,5,7 Spray Topical
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:14 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
  3. LG Sciences Protein and Blender Bottles... Thanks!
    By BigBlackGuy in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 08:23 PM
  4. LG Sciences Natabolic stack + MMv3
    By gnbbc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in