Lean Bulk Stack

lucky04

Awards
Trying to get some opinions on this stack; trying to lean bulk until next PH cycle i'm planning for spring.

Looking at:
Bioforge v3 x2 bottles
Triazole x1 bottle

And the kicker that I don't know a whole lot about:
Recompadrol.

I've done many test booster and a few PH cycles, but i'm more curious on adding recompadrol, or how synergistic it may or may not be with test booster. Again, goal is lean bulk/lean mass

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No synergy between recmpadrol and bioforge. I'd take recompadrol on a cut personally

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol is a nutrient partitioner so to say, and IMO is very valuable on a bulk especially if your prone to gaining fat like i am.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Recompadrol is a nutrient partitioner so to say, and IMO is very valuable on a bulk especially if your prone to gaining fat like i am.

Mike
Negative, it is primarily a carbohydrate blocker and stimulator of catabolic processes (one of which is lipolysis; don't think catabolic = bad).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add a cortison control supp like reduce xt. Test booster + test booster + cortisol control is one of the most popular natty stacks out there.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like TTA-500. Keeping my fat gain to a minimum even though my lean bulk isn't turning out to be so lean haha

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
few options here for a lean bulk stack. (and these products are just what i have used and have had a positive experience with)

Anabeta + HGHup + DAA + Erase (or Erase Pro) (for 4 weeks)

Anabeta + IGF 2 + DAA + Free Test (for 8 weeks)

Let me explain each product and why i chose them.

4 week stack
Anabeta - great for a bulk whether its a clean or dirty bulk, you will see results. its more for size than strength at least in my experiences
HGHup - i would favor IGF 2, but with only 4 weeks i would go with HGHup. Strength gains and reduced body fat is what will you see
Erase (Pro?) - both are solid options. better option vs Free Test for only 4 weeks. Strength gains and reduced body fat with minimal muscle gain
DAA - 3g/day. I like TCF 1 or SNS DAA. strength gains and when taken long enough will result in some size

8 weeks
Anabeta - really great for 8 weeks. increase in hunger and slow strength gains starting around week 5-6
IGF2 - great for 8 weeks for a lean bulk. Great for libido, strength, and mass. My favorite product on the market
Free Test - The reason why i say free test vs erase for 8 weeks is b/c in my experiences, i have seem better results with free test when i take for 8 weeks, but it doesnt kick in till about week 3. that is why if you choose to take something for 4 weeks, choose erase over free test
DAA - strength, libido, size especially when taken for 8 weeks

Hope this helps. Again, the results of what i gave about each product have been what I have experienced. Not everyone experiences the same.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negative, it is primarily a carbohydrate blocker and stimulator of catabolic processes (one of which is lipolysis; don't think catabolic = bad).
I stand corrected :)

I need to enroll in coopers school of supplements!

lucky04

Awards
few options here for a lean bulk stack. (and these products are just what i have used and have had a positive experience with)

Anabeta + HGHup + DAA + Erase (or Erase Pro) (for 4 weeks)

Anabeta + IGF 2 + DAA + Free Test (for 8 weeks)

Let me explain each product and why i chose them.

4 week stack
Anabeta - great for a bulk whether its a clean or dirty bulk, you will see results. its more for size than strength at least in my experiences
HGHup - i would favor IGF 2, but with only 4 weeks i would go with HGHup. Strength gains and reduced body fat is what will you see
Erase (Pro?) - both are solid options. better option vs Free Test for only 4 weeks. Strength gains and reduced body fat with minimal muscle gain
DAA - 3g/day. I like TCF 1 or SNS DAA. strength gains and when taken long enough will result in some size

8 weeks
Anabeta - really great for 8 weeks. increase in hunger and slow strength gains starting around week 5-6
IGF2 - great for 8 weeks for a lean bulk. Great for libido, strength, and mass. My favorite product on the market
Free Test - The reason why i say free test vs erase for 8 weeks is b/c in my experiences, i have seem better results with free test when i take for 8 weeks, but it doesnt kick in till about week 3. that is why if you choose to take something for 4 weeks, choose erase over free test
DAA - strength, libido, size especially when taken for 8 weeks

Hope this helps. Again, the results of what i gave about each product have been what I have experienced. Not everyone experiences the same.

I feel retarded; this is the first i've heard of IGF-2. Let the research ensue. Is it discouraged to take IGF-2 with bioforge/triazole, or alphamine...I've also not researched much into anabeta or anabeta elite, but apparently these warrant needed research.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is great for bulking whether clean or dirty. it increases appetite and gives your muscles a "full" or "pumped" feeling throughout the day.
Anabeta Elite, for me, is great for a cut to retain muscle mass but lose fat. maybe some others have different experiences that that though
IGF 2 is a GH booster that, IMO, is the best one on the market

lucky04

Awards
IGF-2 and Anabeta are in, is there a reason Free Test is better than the bioforges and AEN APE's of the world? And do you recall how many bottles of each i'll need for 8 week run?

Profion

Awards
Ive been on DAA for some times and have felt no changes in mood nor agression, size, or mass. Ill give it some weeks more before i evauleate about this product * ingridience.

As far as testosteron boosters, ive tried Activate Xtreme the old version without the Pzole if i remember correctly. I rememberd that i had an increase in aggresion and sex drive.. This is 1.5year ago and have been on the updated version for 3days, i bought a testosteron booster because i felt the winter depression: Normally i would rock every women i saw, i would be H**** 24/7 but the last two months have been wierd, no lust or drive and after about 3days on Activate Xtreme the new version i do fell a big difference in lust.

Sofar i havent felt anything other, but lets see in about some time.

Instead of playing around with pills and prohomones you dont know **** about, i would advise you to run what people refer to as the safest steroid around "anavar" its milder <- on the liver and increases creatine synthetics, which will result in alot bigger gains from plain creatine.

If you dare inject 1ml testosteron, 10weeks. 10ml. and gain towards 14kg if you diet is rock solid. You increase the hormone your body is running and on not poping some ****ty pill that shut your own "male" hormone down to 0, and replaces it with some retarded **** that bloats you up with water and gives you higher chances of side effects contra minimal gains.

Go the "safe" rute

Never the less, your not going to lean bulk with the help of some supps, its your diet and training and defiecit in calories.

lucky04

Awards
I appreciate the insight Profion.

I know plenty about test boosters, i've taken activate extreme, bioforge, daa, and a handful of other "mainstream" (if you will) test boosters.

I also know plenty about PH's, as I said I have next cycle planned for early next year. I am mearly trying to lean bulk a bit until then. My diet is pretty perfect. I also know more than I'd admit about injectables, though have not yet. And lean bulking (or any bulking) would require (in 98% of instances) a surplus in calories not a deficit; but I appreciate the time to weigh in your advice.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I would add a cortison control supp like reduce xt. Test booster + test booster + cortisol control is one of the most popular natty stacks out there.

Yes lean xtreme reduce xt ergobolic

triazole plus ergobolic is awesome

triazole is great on its own

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reduce xt is one of my favs