- 11-26-2004, 01:03 AM
- 11-26-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by biggjohn
the first is easier:
good post workout shake
BCAA and in aforementioned shake
Sodium and potassium in aforementioned shake
Anti Oxidants like C, E , ALA and
- 11-26-2004, 08:41 AM
11-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I do get a protein shake of about 35g WPI and 50g of ground oats within 5-10 minutes after working out. Wouldn't this have a suffient BCAA content? I have tried r-ALA with my PWO shake for about two months but I really didn't notice any effect. I take a gram of vitamin C preworkout to blunt cortisol but have not tried it post. Did you find Taurine helpfull?
11-26-2004, 10:35 AM
In my opinion, if you are bulking then you don't really require BCAA supplementation. However, if you are dieting then you definitely need them.
This, of course, all depends on how intense and strenous your training is.
11-26-2004, 10:59 AM
12-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Creatine and protein, the only **** that actually does anything... Oh yeah, fish oil is pretty slick stuff too.Originally Posted by biggjohn
Don't waste your money on anything besides those things and a multivit. And maybe some vitamin C.
Similar Forum Threads
- By svtfocusman in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
- By timmy009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2009, 03:32 AM
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:40 PM
- By moveweight in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
- By Owen70 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:09 PM