Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive - AnabolicMinds.com

Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive

Hey Guys,

Just joined the site so this is my first post.
    I'm hoping to get some info on USP Labs Test Powder and Erase.

I was about to start cycling both together but am worried about negative effects it may have on Libido/Sex drive.

Acne etc I can handle, but decreased libido/sex drive would turn me away from it.

Can anyone clear it up as different forums have opposing views

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My libido was very high on test powder + erase. You can play with dosing of erase if you go with the OG version.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like John said, you can always play with the Erase dosage. But to be honest this stack will only shoot your libido through the roof.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Guys thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it. Ha ha the girlfriend will be delighted.

Gonna start it in the morning. Sorry now for being question mad but I'm kinda new to all this stuff.

Will it be fine to stack this with AP, C20, Creatine and na-R-ala.
    BP what do you mean by the OG Version? I didn't get the erase pro, it's just the standard Erase.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eddmoore1 View Post
    Guys thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it. Ha ha the girlfriend will be delighted.

Gonna start it in the morning. Sorry now for being question mad but I'm kinda new to all this stuff.

BP what do you mean by the OG Version? I didn't get the erase pro, it's just the standard Erase.
    You have the OG version, just gives you the ability to adjust dosing.

Good luck!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes these all stack well with Erase. I'd even look into adding some D-Aspartic Acid to that stack as well.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

D-Aspartic Acid is the main ingredient in Test Powder. Would you dose extra??
  8. Elite Member

Extra DAA? No not needed.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Extra DAA? No not needed.
    John thanks for taking the time to reply dude, I'm gonna log it and see how I get on. Can't wait to start it.
    Only started doing weights about 5 months ago. Gone from a skinny ass 120 lbs to 140 lbs so far.
    I reckon a few of those lbs i've put on is water retention from the creatine.
    Got my BF% done yesterday and I'm still only on 6.4%
    Hoping this combo can get me closer to my target 160.
  10. Elite Member

John thanks for taking the time to reply dude, I'm gonna log it and see how I get on. Can't wait to start it.
    Only started doing weights about 5 months ago. Gone from a skinny ass 120 lbs to 140 lbs so far.
    I reckon a few of those lbs i've put on is water retention from the creatine.
    Got my BF% done yesterday and I'm still only on 6.4%
    Hoping this combo can get me closer to my target 160.
    Glad you are seeing progress. At your height and weight I would focus on eating more calories and you will continue to grow. Train hard, eat, sleep and repeat.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  140 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Glad you are seeing progress. At your height and weight I would focus on eating more calories and you will continue to grow. Train hard, eat, sleep and repeat.
    I just make sure to get the workout in as soon as I can after work. The eating, sleeping part is great.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subb'd
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eddmoore1

Adding LBM & losing body fat is looking the only option for your body with the above stack. Make sure you're taking your C20 with meals to start, could upset your stomach (se users report)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eddmoore1
    My fault. Didn't see that you're adding that stack to erase and test powder which already contains DAA. So as John said no extra DAA needed
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ive taken erase twice. Both times my libido dropped. Too low estrogen contributes to that so I may have had naturally low estrogen to begin with. If it happens to you, change your dosing to every other day, or pick up some trib/maca/horny goat weed supplement
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Powder and erase, for the young
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:08 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
  4. diet and exercise effects on chics period
    By hamper19 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:41 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:30 AM