PHs vs EC stack

  1. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    42
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    PHs vs EC stack


    Gonna be starting a cut in Janurary, but I would like to have some assit during this. I am thinks about running either EC stack never tried or a PH have done one in the past. What are some good PHs for cutting and will it out preform the EC stack that people seem to love. Also which on would you consider safer?
    Thanks,
    Joregorn

  2. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    2057351
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Gonna be starting a cut in Janurary, but I would like to have some assit during this. I am thinks about running either EC stack never tried or a PH have done one in the past. What are some good PHs for cutting and will it out preform the EC stack that people seem to love. Also which on would you consider safer?
    Thanks,
    Joregorn
    Can you give a little more info about yourself and experience with PHs. Also, what PHs are you thinking of using? In general I would pick the EC stack, but there are exceptions.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    42
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    31.97%

    currently about 205 17-18% BF currently adding on lean mass went from 320 to 200 about a year and half ago now adding some mass so that i will look good after my cut. I ran Finaflex 550xd for around 6 weeks didnt do jack ****. Had a decent diet, but now I have a great one weigh all my food etc.. Hopefully wanna be around 13-14% maybe less in Late march for SB...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jerrysiii's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    19866
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    In my experience a ph doesn't add much to losing fat. It will however help preserve lean mass while cutting. EC is a thermogenic and will burn approx 200 kcal of energy, which equates to about 0.3lbs per week. This is not much when you have a lot of fat to lose, but makes a bigger difference the leaner you are.

    I'd go ahead and do the EC, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and hold off on the ph for now. At your level of bf, there is not much risk of losing lean mass.
  5. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,158
    Rep Power
    845856
    Level
    65
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I'd save the power of anabolics for creating more muscle. Cutting is easy!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  6. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    2057351
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, I don't think either are needed for where you are at, but if you want to run one, go with the EC. Adding some Erase or Erase Pro with it would help as well.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,689
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    I'd save the power of anabolics for creating more muscle. Cutting is easy!
    Yea but some prohormones are amazing for cutting bro like 11 ketotestosterone, stano, cyanostane
  8. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125308
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    31.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    In my experience a ph doesn't add much to losing fat. It will however help preserve lean mass while cutting. EC is a thermogenic and will burn approx 200 kcal of energy, which equates to about 0.3lbs per week. This is not much when you have a lot of fat to lose, but makes a bigger difference the leaner you are.

    I'd go ahead and do the EC, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and hold off on the ph for now. At your level of bf, there is not much risk of losing lean mass.
    Where did you glean this kcal allotment? Neither 200 kcals, nor 1400 kcals (assuming you meant a daily burn of 200 from EC), translate to 0.3lbs loss fwiw

    And I would also promote a continual run; I've never heard of a split run as you've mentioned. No jimmies, just interested.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Power
    7551648
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Jerry, neddo...i am very disappoint
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. New Member
    jerrysiii's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    19866
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Where did you glean this kcal allotment? Neither 200 kcals, nor 1400 kcals (assuming you meant a daily burn of 200 from EC), translate to 0.3lbs loss fwiw

    And I would also promote a continual run; I've never heard of a split run as you've mentioned. No jimmies, just interested.
    200 kcal / day from the EC. 1,400/3,600 = 0.39 so maybe closer 0.4lbs per week. Don't remember where I read that estimate. It seems pretty accurate from my experience with EC.

    Coop, always looking for better info. No ego here so if this is wrong, please correct.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EC Stack vs Yohimbine HCL
    By Harj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:20 AM
  2. ALRI Stack VS EC Stack
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 10:27 AM
  3. EC stack giving me lethargy
    By The Paper Route in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:04 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in