Primordial Performance raided by FDA - AnabolicMinds.com

Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Primordial Performance raided by FDA

Pretty crazy stuff.FDA has nothing better to do apparently???Go raid a cigarette company or something!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Link doesn't work. Try here -

This, well... sucks.

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Link doesn't work. Try here -

This, well... sucks.
    Updated, sorry bout that.
    Nice avi, I want to do that after reading this lol.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Thought DHEA was legal in America?

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV
    Yep but the feds are like the big brother in a game. If they don't like the outcome they throw a fit and make up new rules.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This is insane...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Woah!

Breaking news.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Extremely unfortunate turn of events... PP is a solid company and this is quite absurd.

Tons and tons of cocaine, heroin etc getting moved everyday from Mexico and the gov is spending 100's of thousands of dollars investing in a case against a DSHEA compliant supplement. Think of all the man hours doing surveillance, putting together raid teams, high priced lawyers, internet monitoring and so on for months possibly a year collecting "evidence".

The government originally was intended to be ran by the people and now?

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I whole heartedly hope that Eric was prepared for this as he stated he was and collects a **** ton of money for damages and wrongful arrest/seizure of property. Then the FDA can fund the production to replace seized product. After which, I'm buying a 12 week cycle and running it in the name of the crooked ass FDA.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

10. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    i think it has a little more to do with the transdermals.......to the best of my knowledge, they are a bit of a "grey area" within the supp industry/DSHEA.

that being said.....i would agree; FDA has more important things to be doing than raiding supp companies.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

i think it has a little more to do with the transdermals.......to the best of my knowledge, they are a bit of a "grey area" within the supp industry/DSHEA.

that being said.....i would agree; FDA has more important things to be doing than raiding supp companies.
    Topicals aren't regulated by the FDA, they are considered a cosmetic last I heard.

- Valdez

12. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Topicals aren't regulated by the FDA, they are considered a cosmetic last I heard.

- Valdez
    but they are technically being sold as "dietary supplements"

like i said, one of those weird "grey areas"........and i could be wrong, but i swear i remember there being some strange rules/regulations as far as transdermals go

EDIT:
    and i love transdermals........be sad if this was the next thing to be cracked down on by the FDA
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

They took ****ing sustain alpha and dermatherm and for what? They have no legal grounds to do such thing. What the feds did is completely illegal wtf? They can't confiscate legal products. When something gets banned they don't get raided they get asked to remove their products and stop manufacturing. They receive a letter. This means that the government believes that something extremely illegal is going on at primordial performance. I wonder why?

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    They took ****ing sustain alpha and dermatherm and for what? They have no legal grounds to do such thing. What the feds did is completely illegal wtf? They can't confiscate legal products. When something gets banned they don't get raided they get asked to remove their products and stop manufacturing. They receive a letter. This means that the government believes that something extremely illegal is going on at primordial performance. I wonder why?
    I definitely agree there has to be more involved here.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

15. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    wouldnt be the first time the government raided someone with no real explanation, other than "we felt like we had to".........farmers have been raided for selling raw milk ffs............sad trend happening in the US in general
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lots of unaware here
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously the worst news ever. PP took my virginity with converting to the dark side and I've used them in every cycle since. Eric is a smart guy, I am going to try to remain optimistic and believe he will turn this sh*t around.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

I think this is absurd but all is not lost. Hi Tech had their ephedra products seized and eventually returned so hopefully once they get this all sorted out PP will get it's stock back. I am in agreement though their are killer drugs making it to market despite the FDA approval process so perhaps they could get their act together and not bother wasting time with raids like this.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

What a ducking joke I still to find 2 bottles of AM to and TRS to finish putting together my first ever run. Typical ****ing government sticking their heads into something they know nothing about. A bunch fat unhealthy unhappy ****s

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

20. Professional Member
    Answers

Sucky. Big brother strikes again! "We are here to protect you....give us all your stuff!"
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

21. Featured Author
    Answers

This is a very unfortunate turn of events. I have said this before though and I will say it again. If you plaster the word STEROIDS in your adverstisements you are inviting trouble. Yes PP products are much less in violation then so many other people but the advertising is what rings bells. not ingredients
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    This is a very unfortunate turn of events. I have said this before though and I will say it again. If you plaster the word STEROIDS in your adverstisements you are inviting trouble. Yes PP products are much less in violation then so many other people but the advertising is what rings bells. not ingredients
    I wondered if this was part of the issue. Other companies have similar products but the advertising of PP certainly caught the eye.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    but they are technically being sold as "dietary supplements"

like i said, one of those weird "grey areas"........and i could be wrong, but i swear i remember there being some strange rules/regulations as far as transdermals go

EDIT:
    and i love transdermals........be sad if this was the next thing to be cracked down on by the FDA

Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Ours were sold as cosmetics, which is why there wasn't the same ingredient label you see on dietary supplements.
    That's what I thought...

- Valdez

25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I have not been given all information yet, but will spread it around as I receive it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I have not been given all information yet, but will spread it around as I receive it.
    i emailed eric, but i imagine he is too busy now to chatif there was a search warrant then there was a search warrant affidavit. I am very curious as to what that may have entailed
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

This issue was unfortunately company affiliates advertising the cosmetics as supplements. And the writeups...But there's really no other way to go about it. My sympathies
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Pretty crazy stuff.FDA has nothing better to do apparently???Go raid a cigarette company or something!
    Every time I read something like this it really pisses me off.
    We are not allowed to choose what to put in our bodies, yet a doc can prescribe long term pharma which has tons of side effects.

My cousin had his kidneys damaged beyond repair from a blood pressure medication that was recalled later and my grandmother had a similar situation with her blood pressure medicine. And they both as far as I know ate healthy diets, exercised, stayed hydrated and all that according to medical orders.

And even though their items were compliant they get popped.

What PA said makes sense though. Labeling it a steroid probably got the attention of the Feds.

Pretty soon we are all going to have to pin Test and Peptides because that will be all left available.

Sustain Alpha was a mixture of flavones and they got that too.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly Eric shouldn't have anything to worry about. The products are legal and that's the bottom line. This is going to end up just being a big pain in the ass when all is said and done. In the end all if us are going to have to resort to AAS but honestly I'm headed in that direction anyways. Lets not let these ****ers get us down. The government has too much control and the feds are using their time to do raids like this??? Pathetic!!

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

yeah they gotta protect us from ourselves, ducking ficks

31. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Which they were not...........kind of like selling "bath salts" as bath salts

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I used those in my bath, if you didn't you missed out.

I don't know what you are trying to prove with these comments. I can state at this point with 100% certainty it had nothing to do with the transdermal gels. So we can all keep making guesses as if we know what happened, or we can wait things out.

I am not going to provide any information, but I am under impression the company will at some point in the near future.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    bath salts yeah boy gotta love the 4 flouromethylcathinone and Methylenedioxypyrovalerone not at the same time of course but man were they fun

34. Advanced Member
    Answers

What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass

35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    What's the news on this thought primordial was ready for something like this as you said your products were legal an backed up by lawyers or something ? I hope you kick the FDA ass
    we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    we have officially stated we are folding. The time and money doesnt stack high enough to take on the FDA.
    What does this mean in English?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

What does this mean in English?
    Right! This is ****ed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

38. New Member
    Answers

Thats crazy.. Sucks to hear for sure..

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Folding?

What do they have you guys on(or at least claiming they have you on)?

Edit: just read below. That really sucks guys.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS

40. Diamond Member
    Answers

PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 07:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:57 PM
  5. TEA-3 by Primordial Performance
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:16 PM