Fixing my preworkout
- 10-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Fixing my preworkout
Just a quick one. I wanted to "fix" my preworkout mix, and order anything else I might need to make it complete - or as close to complete, as possible. Ideally Id like to just buy single ingredient mixes, or in bulk where I can.
Currently I have 2 supps. , and a preworkout mix from a local aussie bulk company. Basically they have some premix bags from their line of bulk supps, without any filler.
So in summary, this is what I end up taking...
Glycerol Monosterate 1000 mg
Pre Workout Powder NT (local aussie supplier mix)
Citrulline Malate 2500mg
Creatine Tri Malate 2050mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg
N Methyl Tyramine 50mg
So total of 3g of Citrulline Malate.
1) Do I need more/less Citrulline Malate? If so how much?
2) More Creatine? If so how much?
3) More ? If so how much?
4) Was going to add DAA to the mix. 3g I see is recommended. Might do 1.5g pre, and 1.5g post to break it up though.
5) Add anything else?
Thanks heaps for all your help and suggestions
- 10-30-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm counting 5, not 3, grams of citrulline malate.
1. I'd add another 3 grams citrulline malate. SNS actually makes a cit mal product that comes in 3g scoops. This would allow you to hit the most favorable studied dose (8g).
2. Way more creatine. If it's actually creatine-trimalate, then the weight of the creatine is low. I'd add 2g of monohydrate.
3. Agmatine is fine, but some people like to go up to 1g.
4. I'd take all the DAA preworkout
5. Bump your beta-alanine up to around 3-4.5g.
You can also look into adding SNS COP for added ergogenic potential.
- 10-31-2012, 12:34 AM
10-31-2012, 01:06 AM
I feel as if the Powder NT is meant to be double dosed. That'd give you 7.5g of cit mal & a little bit more of a pick up with 200mg of caffeine.
10-31-2012, 01:15 AM
10-31-2012, 02:56 AM
haha yeah was thinking that might be very very tingly in one go!
Cheers for the COP suggestion. Ill get the SNS bulk from nutraplanet.
Probably start with 1 per day (500mg), then ramp it up.
Seems though I should take it daily, rather than just preworkout?
So I should realistically have my above preworkout + a bit more citrulline malate preworkout and THEN a daily mix of
500mg COP +
2-5g mono (2 if workout day, as Ill get the rest from the preworkout mix) +
2-4.4g BA (1-2 if workout day, as Ill get the rest from the preworkout mix
(then the regular multi, fish oil, etc)
10-31-2012, 03:10 AM
10-31-2012, 03:38 AM
10-31-2012, 04:43 AM
10-31-2012, 04:51 AM
11-01-2012, 11:14 PM
He is the man.Originally Posted by Clickster
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
11-01-2012, 11:16 PM
11-01-2012, 11:50 PM
11-02-2012, 12:17 AM
http://www.livestrong.com/article/25...vate-benefits/Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
I suppose its more of a boosted metabolism=higher core temp kind if deal but it def works for me, I notice the days I dot use it or when I cycle off
11-02-2012, 12:26 AM
11-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShadowFury in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:20 AM
- By JudoJosh in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 05-01-2010, 02:48 AM
- By moneyman123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:51 AM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:15 PM
- By freakboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-05-2006, 07:58 AM