DAA question

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take DAA on workout days only or is it something that needs to be constantly in your system?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's gotta saturate in your system. Takes about a week to take affect. Every day use.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You do want to use it everyday.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on how to take, I want to take it with my creatine as well. So, any idea on how to keep it from tasting like sand

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split my dosage in half. I've taken both bulk powder and capsules-they've both given me liquid ****s. When I split the dose with breakfast and dinner, I have no gastro issues.

just shoot it like a shot man..bulk is nasty

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Tried to mix with my preworkout, but Jack3D has started to give me a headache after workouts. I did forget my water bottle, could be a factor. But hell, that was ridiculously horrible tasting

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try that mio water flavoring. I use that for bulk products

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its the shizzz.
Was scared to buy it, plus I didn't want a blue tounge then I said phucked it nabbed it and will prob get more tomorrow.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was scared to buy it, plus I didn't want a blue tounge then I said phucked it nabbed it and will prob get more tomorrow.
They need to come out with more flavors for sure though. Stuff is way good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The principal functions of D-aspartic acid, commonly referred to as 'DAA,' is to assist in the regulation of the neuroendocrine axis - with a specific focus on potentiating GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) release from the hypothalamus, LH (luteinizing hormone) release from the pituitary, in addition to directly enhancing the rate-limited synthesis of testosterone in the testes, vis-a-vis increased production of StAR (steroidogenic acute regulatory protein) production.

I say all that to say this: altering the regulatory function of the endocrine system is a constant process, and its success hinges on the consistent ingestion of any regulatory compound (AAS included). DAA is thus best employed on a daily basis.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel added aggression when dosing it preworkout. This may all be in my head...but I will take it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel added aggression when dosing it preworkout. This may all be in my head...but I will take it.
I get the same thing as well. Definite mental boost pre workout.

skurtz

Awards
what is a good DAA supplement brand that you guys would recommend? I looked at primaforce and iforce and just seeing what worked the best

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
what is a good DAA supplement brand that you guys would recommend? I looked at primaforce and iforce and just seeing what worked the best
D-Pol (purus labs) or SNS DAA it's a soudium based DAA with exactly 3.12 grams in it, the kind they used in the study. Can't go wrong with either.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
D-Pol (purus labs) or SNS DAA it's a soudium based DAA with exactly 3.12 grams in it, the kind they used in the study. Can't go wrong with either.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
Dpol has added vitamins and Nitrates for skin tearing pumps and muscle health ;-)

skurtz

Awards
Yeah purus labs looks like a pretty solid product will most likely pick it up soon

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yeah purus labs looks like a pretty solid product will most likely pick it up soon
Any questions plz feel free and ask. Hope you enjoy!