My new stack

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just got my new stack and can't wait to use it. I have to have a tonsillectomy Thursday so hopefully I don't lose too much mass. I think this stack should be able to get me back to normal quickly. Anybody have any tips or suggestions on how to run this stack or how to maintain as much mass as possible during my recovery ?

image-1828687559.jpg

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got my new stack and can't wait to use it. I have to have a tonsillectomy Thursday so hopefully I don't lose too much mass. I think this stack should be able to get me back to normal quickly. Anybody have any tips or suggestions on how to run this stack or how to maintain as much mass as possible during my recovery ?
What is the stack? :naughty:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
run it as directions say. with anabeta take 2 prewo and 2 with your post meal. I love that stuff

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would run everything as the directions indicate.

How long will you be on recovery from your tonsillectomy?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Doc said its about a two week deal. I've just been working so hard trying to gain some weight ands its been going good. I'm scared I'm gonna lose a lot without being able to eat for that long.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doc said its about a two week deal. I've just been working so hard trying to gain some weight ands its been going good. I'm scared I'm gonna lose a lot without being able to eat for that long.
Sounds like you are going to have to find creative ways to drink your food. :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 cups milk, 1 cooked sweet potato, tablespoon vanilla extract and nutmeg, your vanilla flurry protein......blend, then just drink that for 2 weeks

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Def gonna give that a go. Can I blend chicken and steak lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol I was just thinking steak and mashed potatoes and gravy ...sounds absolutely horrible

chobani yogurt blends well with protein

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh and when I had my surgery, Ergobolic twice daily + SNS Leucine several times daily really seemed to help maintain muscle.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got the same 2 tubs in the mail also. I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'm at work tonight. From what I've heard from the nutraplanet thread- Vanilla tastes exactly like vanilla ice cream and is great, and the cookies wasnt favored by one person. Everyone commented on the thick consistency of it but NP responded with it being like that because flurry uses real pieces of m&m/oreos and whatnot in it. it could taste like corned beef and i wouldn't give a ****...it was an awesome deal!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the same 2 tubs in the mail also. I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'm at work tonight. From what I've heard from the nutraplanet thread- Vanilla tastes exactly like vanilla ice cream and is great, and the cookies wasnt favored by one person. Everyone commented on the thick consistency of it but NP responded with it being like that because flurry uses real pieces of m&m/oreos and whatnot in it. it could taste like corned beef and i wouldn't give a ****...it was an awesome deal!
That last part made me chuckle pretty good. I'm going to mix my vanilla with orange flavored WMS, should be interesting.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have the cookies n cream and like it a lot. It's solid on its own, but it really shines when you combine it with other flavors. Ultra Peptide Choc Mint + cookies n cream flurry = oreo chocolate mint shake

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yea I wanted the cookies but they were out. I had to jump on that deal though lol.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I'm disappointed in the protein. Taste is ok but it mixes like shyte in the shaker cup

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it last night first time but I blended it with milk and peanut butter-which was amazing

I'll see what it does in the shaker for breakfast..