Ordered some condense and dpol

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Well I ordered some condense and dpol, hopefully it's as good as all the hype I hear...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well I ordered some condense and dpol, hopefully it's as good as all the hype I hear...

1st!!!!!It is better than what you hear!Are you going to run them together?You should log it.Also did you just order 1 of each?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
First time using it and yes stacking them

Together

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
First time using it and yes stacking them

Together

Your gonna love it!Run the dpol for 8 weeks,2 full containers to get full benefits.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
2 full containers? how many servings does it come with?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
2 full containers? how many servings does it come with?
30 per container,you wil enjoy it if you just run 1 with condense,but with both products they kick in better the longer you take them.Dpol always gives me the best results on the 2nd one,but just run 2 then take a break.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Let me know how you enjoy it.
It's not much hype (promotion, yes) but it's proven ingredients.

:bigok:

& Mack is right D-Pol for 8 weeks is the bees knees.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kill it bro!!! Your gonna love the Thunder & Lightening stack ;-)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Haven't tried DPol but Condense is legit especailly the Apple flavor ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ninja636

ninja636

Awards
yup orderd the crisp apple flavor should be here tomorrow, what do u eat with the depol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yup orderd the crisp apple flavor should be here tomorrow, what do u eat with the depol?
Yogurt or granola for me...and a multi

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's 3 pills, take with any meal throughout the day.

Should be easy breezy!

Let us know how you liked the product!

:bigok:

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
3 pills?? i thought it was take one pill 60 min before work out then take condense 10 min before workout?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
3 pills?? i thought it was take one pill 60 min before work out then take condense 10 min before workout?
30 servings per container, 3 pills a serving
ConDense you take at anytime pwo. Me I take mine a half hour pwo

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
hmm though i took it as it was recommed says 60 min priror and condense 10min before... lol im lost,should be getting it in the mail today and want to make sure i take it right... so ur saying i have to consume 3 pills before my workout all with meals??

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No,there 3 pills in a serving.90 pills a container which is 30 True Servings!The condense you may find works quicker than most pwos,I always take if one says 30 min before,I'll go 45 min because most don't kick in like you want or when,but condense was the fastest acting pwo I've took for sure,I could take it when I get in the gym and just set up my weights and it's time to go.Your gonna enjoy this!

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
u take the condense right after workout? cause i take a protein shake right after my workouts... doesnt it affect me taking condense and shake at the same time?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yes,just take as directed and adjust if needed,and it's not with a full meal,a light snack or maybe a pre workout shake.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hmm though i took it as it was recommed says 60 min priror and condense 10min before... lol im lost,should be getting it in the mail today and want to make sure i take it right... so ur saying i have to consume 3 pills before my workout all with meals??
60mins pwo take a edging of Dpol with a small snack or meal... Take a multi with that as well
Then ConDense 30mins before the gym and go from there

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
oh i c lol ok so take the 3 servings with some yogurt or something, yeah the jacked i used to take didnt take long to feel the affects..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
oh i c lol ok so take the 3 servings with some yogurt or something, yeah the jacked i used to take didnt take long to feel the affects..
Lol Nooo 1 serving which equals 3 pills Lmao

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
i gotcha now fellas lol im pretty stoked to see how well this works out

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
bahahah im asking dumb questions but just wanna make sure

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
gotcha but i dont have a multi yet brotha
Pick up a one a day or somethin. Multis imo are the most important thing you can take

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
what multi should i take, i got a local *** i could stop at

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No multi=no healthy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards