PreWO

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering if you had any suggestions for a prewo without creatine in it? Been away training for about 5 months now(dam military)so any suggestions are appreciated.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Purus Labs ConDense FTW!!! Do dyes, creatine or dmaa. Insane pumps with Nitrates! Lots of logs going around :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LitUP

REB3190

REB3190

Awards
Animal Rage! I've never stacked it with Hemavol, but that would probably be a good combo.

R.E.B.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus xt!
Condense!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for out of your pre-workout? Energy, performance, pump, etc..

Either way I like Genomyx Protocol, MAN Body Octane, and Iforce Hemavol and all are creatine free. They are also all stimulant free so you can stack them with stims if necessary/want to.

boogyman

Awards
I did White Flood today (added some citmal), and added 2 caps of RPM to it(have a half bottle lying around), and went into beastmode at the gym. I will be using this for a little while.

RPM solo did not do much for me, but as an additive my aggression, drive, energy and strength increased noticably. And i was not feeling very much like working out before using them.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
white flood

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it guys, should have stated my goals. I'm looking for more of an endurance/pump from my prewo. I'm not going for size, just looking to recomp. Hemavol seems to be promising, I also like the way condense looks.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Lots of users have reported great pumps and endurance with Volatile by Fahrenheit Nutrition. It's not incredibly stim heavy either, so it works nicely for workouts at any time of the day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lots of users have reported great pumps and endurance with Volatile by Fahrenheit Nutrition. It's not incredibly stim heavy either, so it works nicely for workouts at any time of the day.
he is looking for a pwo that does not have creatine in it.......:wink1:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate it guys, should have stated my goals. I'm looking for more of an endurance/pump from my prewo. I'm not going for size, just looking to recomp. Hemavol seems to be promising, I also like the way condense looks.
I can personally vouch for condense being one of the best on the market.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
2 scoops Hemavol + 1 scoop SNS Citrulline Malate

or

2 scoops Body Octane + 1g SNS agmatine

Take your pick :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for out of your pre-workout? Energy, performance, pump, etc..

Either way I like Genomyx Protocol, MAN Body Octane, and Iforce Hemavol and all are creatine free. They are also all stimulant free so you can stack them with stims if necessary/want to.
I am glad someone still takes the time to ask in the hope of making more personalised recommendations. :)

Good work.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I can personally vouch for condense being one of the best on the market.
agreed,i prefer mine with creatine.But if i were to pick one it would be condense,i enjoyed running it.Some of my best pumps ever.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am glad someone still takes the time to ask in the hope of making more personalised recommendations. :)

Good work.
Thanks. There are so many ingredients out there with a variety of purposes nowadays that a simple will work for anything answer doesn't always suffice. ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

well hemavol obviously has you covered in the pump department, especially with the cit-mal and agmatine............but those 2 ingredients combined also = amazing endurance that often goes over looked :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol + Focus XT gets my vote!!

Mike

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
2 scoops Hemavol + 1 scoop SNS Citrulline Malate

or

2 scoops Body Octane + 1g SNS agmatine

Take your pick :D
Taking BO+Agmatine will give you beta-alanine and LCLT, wich you won't have with hemavol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering if you had any suggestions for a prewo without creatine in it? Been away training for about 5 months now(dam military)so any suggestions are appreciated.
what branch? and why no creatine again?