APPNUT bringing out single ingredient products now?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

APPNUT bringing out single ingredient products now?

Hey fellas...I have been gone away from the forums for a while and a lot has changed and there so much new stuff all the companies are doing. Anyway, as many of you may be aware I used to be a rep for AN, but that was ages ago now so now I am out of the loop on everything. Well something I am curious about is them making single ingredient products...I never even heard about it. I like the idea though. They just sneakily put out 7-Keto on nutraplanet.

Applied Nutriceuticals 7-Keto (60 capsules): Discount 7-Keto Supplements.

Kinda curious to get everyone's thoughts and of course....APPNUT crew spill the beans...is this going to be a new line of products? If so, what else is in store?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Nice find! This is a brand new product that won't be available everywhere yet. This is the tip of the iceberg as far as new and exciting things from AppNut, so keep your eyes peeled. 7-Keto is a great ingredient that can have some nice leaning effects. It can be effective used standalone or stacked with other supplements. 60 caps for $15.99 is a sweet deal.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Saw this and interest was piqued. More for the possibility of other single ingredients from AN. Some cool ingredients in some of their products that aren't always available in bulk.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw this and interest was piqued. More for the possibility of other single ingredients from AN. Some cool ingredients in some of their products that aren't always available in bulk.

That is very possible, keep your eyes/ears open................

:-)
    Jdg76
    Team APPNUT
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Hmmmmm...... Good point.

-OS-Team App Nut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76

That is very possible, keep your eyes/ears open................

:-)
    Jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Let us know! Haha
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Let us know! Haha
    Obviously this will not be the only single product AN brings out. We will just have to wait and see what else follows.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Just out of curiosity, what other single ingredient products like this would you guys like to see?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Just out of curiosity, what other single ingredient products like this would you guys like to see?
    Fadogia!!!!! 700mg caps 3 cap daily serving
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Easy...Naringin, 40% Icariin or higher if possible (although going here is not very likely), Theobromine, D-Pinitol, and Chlorophytum Borivilianum Santander Ethanolic Extract....just to name a few

Cheers!

-Sean-
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Fadogia!!!!! 700mg caps 3 cap daily serving
    700mg caps? LOL. Kind of random. Any particular reason for 700mg?

Cheers!

-Sean-
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19

700mg caps? LOL. Kind of random. Any particular reason for 700mg?

Cheers!

-Sean-

500mg caps are out, i responded decently well to a gram and a half, over two grams i was a beast, will acne and strong as hell! Lol therefore, 700mg caps 3 cap a day serving
    Myokem Athlete
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

the one thing i have never liked is that the whole sports line somehow boosts test or blocks estro or something like that. i would like to see some products that you can take year around or more often than test supplements (other than neovar). i used to tell Dirk this all the time
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.27%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    the one thing i have never liked is that the whole sports line somehow boosts test or blocks estro or something like that. i would like to see some products that you can take year around or more often than test supplements (other than neovar). i used to tell Dirk this all the time
    Exactly, R1. I would rather supplement for general health (similar to Dr. Houser's Top Ten list) than keep taking some t booster.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Well, we do have the Wellness line too and that is geared towards everyday health.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Well, we do have the Wellness line too and that is geared towards everyday health.

right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still. For example, NO Uptake.... i havent done any research on the product but im assuming its an NO product that boosts testosterone. Would be cool if you had just a pure pump product
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Leucine
    Bulk psyllium husk
    Greens
    Myokem Athlete
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still. For example, NO Uptake.... i havent done any research on the product but im assuming its an NO product that boosts testosterone. Would be cool if you had just a pure pump product
    I get you. I can tell you that there are some exciting things in the works and you may see something to your liking very soon.

Not doing powders does kind of limit some of the types of products (especially proteins) but a lot of ingredients are best done in caps due to taste. I will forward your feedback on though because it's good to hear what people want or where they see limitations in the product line.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Leucine
    Bulk psyllium husk
    Greens
    Some more good ideas. I'd like to see a greens supplement too. The couple powders that I have tried both tasted pretty bad, so this may be perfect for a capped product.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Second the greens idea. BioMend is the closest we have and that's a superb antioxidant blend.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

great feedback in here gents.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

love BioMend
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still.
    True but at the same time powdered products, especially bcaas and whey, aren't nearly as cost effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

True but at the same time powdered products, especially bcaas and whey, aren't nearly as cost effective.

Companies really don't make much on protein. The distributers get even less.
    Franz Kafka
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

i understand that. thats one reason why dirk never brought out "cool down" for sale. but the point im trying to make is nearly everything in the sports line has some effect on testosterone, GH, or estrogen. something you cant take throughout the year. would be nice to see AppNut come out with sports line supplements that you can take more often like pre workouts, pump products, stim free pre workouts...etc
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Companies really don't make much on protein. The distributers get even less.
    This is true. I can understand some of the frustration of customers though. I mean being only a capped company does hurt. However, another perspective to look at it from is that if people are complaining that means that really do respect and value the company because they know the products are quality, but they just want to see more. Wanting more is just human nature. Another thing that I want to mention though is that I enjoy the fact that APPNUT products are intended to produce multiple benefits. Too often a time you see many companies that try to make a product geared toward one benefit and a lot of the time the product fails to produce any noticeable effects. Now when you create a product that is intended for one ultimate goal, but has various other properties involved that lead to secondary benefits it is a better situation for the customer.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

love BioMend
    Me too. I am only on my second bottle, but I am definitely going to keep taking Bio-Mend through winter. So many people around have been sick and I have been lucky so far. I might even double up on the dosage for the last few weeks before my vacation. Traveling when you are sick is the worst.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

yeah IGF 2 and bio mend are my favorite appnut products
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    This is true. I can understand some of the frustration of customers though. I mean being only a capped company does hurt. However, another perspective to look at it from is that if people are complaining that means that really do respect and value the company because they know the products are quality, but they just want to see more. Wanting more is just human nature. Another thing that I want to mention though is that I enjoy the fact that APPNUT products are intended to produce multiple benefits. Too often a time you see many companies that try to make a product geared toward one benefit and a lot of the time the product fails to produce any noticeable effects. Now when you create a product that is intended for one ultimate goal, but has various other properties involved that lead to secondary benefits it is a better situation for the customer.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    agreed 100% but the point im saying is with the exception of NeoVar, all of there sports line as an effect on test,estro,or GH. i think that hurts them as a company because you cant continually take those products year around. even Lit Up had 3.2g of DAA and Cool - Down had an effect on testosterone i believe. just would like to see more products in the sports like that doesnt effect those hormones.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

agreed 100% but the point im saying is with the exception of NeoVar, all of there sports line as an effect on test,estro,or GH. i think that hurts them as a company because you cant continually take those products year around. even Lit Up had 3.2g of DAA and Cool - Down had an effect on testosterone i believe. just would like to see more products in the sports like that doesnt effect those hormones.
    Well another idea I had and it would be nice to see come from APPNUT is a digestive enzyme style product...something on par with Gut Health from the old RPN.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Strong agreement with making a solo Chlorophytum Borivilianum product
    CELTIC LABS REP
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%

Some good ideas here so far. I want you to know that I have linked others to this page in order for everybody at AppNut to see what ideas our users have. Dirk is always open to ideas and I think they are a few good ones in here.

As far as single ingredient supplements that have not been mentioned yet that I would like to see, I would really like to see a fully dosed Green Coffee Extract. Something like 400mg caps 3 times per day.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Funny, today someone mentioned Dr. Oz talking about 7-keto.
    Franz Kafka
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Second the digestive enzyme + psyllium husk

African mango + green coffee blend
    Myokem Athlete
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.
    This is true. Dirk knows his sh*t and I consider Dirk a good friend/acquaintance as I was a rep for quite some time for AN, but had many conversations with him beyond my rep duties. Just picking that guy's mind will make you smarter for sure. Additionally, I always felt that AN's customer service was phenomenal and most of us that have repped for the company or are repping now for the company know that customer's ideas and rep's ideas are taken into account.

Cheers!

-Sean-
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.95%

+1 for 40% Icariin or higher!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

But don't they have omega essentials, Osteo-sport, complete balance?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    But don't they have omega essentials, Osteo-sport, complete balance?
    Also BioMend and Osteobolin-C
    Franz Kafka
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%

yes but those arent in the sports line. i know they have supplements you can take year around. im saying in the SPORTS LINE other than neovar, everything effects testosterone or estrogen or GH. would be nice to have something that doesnt do that like a pre workout for example. RPM is good but it boosts test...cant stay on that for too long

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:47 PM
  2. New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. New Omega Products Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 02:23 PM
  4. new sup. check out the ingredients...
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 08:24 PM
  5. MAN products NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 02:18 PM