Hands down best prework out i could take?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Hands down best prework out i could take?


    Looking for a sick stack and pump, need help finding a killer preworkout?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    Looking for a sick stack and pump, need help finding a killer preworkout?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Take a look @ ConDense & D-Pol.
    Check out the link in my sig.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. Muscle marinade and dpol are my favorite stack!Purus FTW!
    •   
       


  4. i saw great things from hemavol/maximize v2 combo. IMHO, your best bet is to cycle through a few and find out which one works for you

  5. I was thinking about trying 1 scoop jack3d micro and 1 scoop hemavol....could be mind blowing, could be pedestrian.

    I like both. Micro gives me more energy (since its designed to) hemavol has a good profile but nothing for energy. I could have a match made in heaven. I'll report back.

    For the record, I'm pretty anti-preworkout. These are the only two I'll use.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. Cytosport Monster Pump
    MuscleTech NanoVapor
    SAN Fierce Domination

    or make your own.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Lots of great recommendations already. Also, I recommend looking into Volatile by Fahrenheit Nutrition
    Definitely one of the best "pump" pre-workouts I've used. Add some bulk agmatine and you're good to go
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. PNI prodigy FTW all day everyday.

  9. SAN Fierce is awesome. I really did enjoy it.
    Hemavol gets raving reviews about pump.
    SuperSize is pretty good with pump.
    I'm Back...

  10. Muscle Marinade for stims
    Condense for pumps and endurance

    Focus xt for focus or mix ;-)
    PNI prodigy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. how do these compare too 1mr? which im currently taking? thinking about stacking dpol and condence

  12. I've tried 1mr... Garbage...
    As for Dpol and ConDense!!! Best pumps Ever haha the Energy will be on mild side unless your stim sensitive. 2 scoops for me. Your endurance tho will be unstoppable
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Ignite 2 non Dmaa version
    Condense + dpol
    Focus XT + 120mg methlsynepherine
    Focus XT + 20mg DMAA.
    600mg caffiene and some BA and Cit Mal
    ALPHAMINE + non stim focus XT.

    "Google"
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  14. i do have to say im enjoying me some prodigy right now,im about a week into my tub and like so far.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    i saw great things from hemavol/maximize v2 combo. IMHO, your best bet is to cycle through a few and find out which one works for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    ...

    Focus xt for focus or mix ;-)
    ...
    These two and superpump max are my favorites.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  16. APS Creatine Nitrate, Agmatine and Cotton Candy Focus xt

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  17. Jack3d Micro has been my favorite preworkout so far.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636 View Post
    Looking for a sick stack and pump, need help finding a killer preworkout?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I have discovered that sometimes the best pre workout may be a combination of two supplements. I've experimented with homebrews, all the commercial ones, NO Xplode Sooper Poop 250 ad nauseum. I used to buy all the bulk supps and make some nasty concoctions that worked but tasted like hell. I have for the last 2 or so years used a combo that I find is the best that I can find. I take a serving and a half of Clearshot concentrate for the stimulant action, DMAA, a little caffeine, and a healthy dose of citrulline malate. I stack it with Controlled Lab's Whiteflood, which has all the pump and vasculatity enhancers I can ask for though it's light on the stims, hence the Clearshot. This combo gives me the best of the best and is not rough on my GI tract like NO Xplode and Superpump, Its kind of hard to really knock out an intense round of squats when your guts are roiling and churning...my little combo doesn't do that. I get crazy focus and instant intensity from the Clearshot, and a good pump from the White flood. Give it a try, you'll like it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Ignite 2 non Dmaa version
    Condense + dpol
    Focus XT + 120mg methlsynepherine
    Focus XT + 20mg DMAA.
    600mg caffiene and some BA and Cit Mal
    ALPHAMINE + non stim focus XT.

    "Google"
    No1 should need 600mg caffeine to work out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No1 should need 600mg caffeine to work out.
    I drink 10 cups of coffee before I leave the house in the am, at 150 mg's per cup you do the math.....and that's just to handle the office
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  21. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I drink 10 cups of coffee before I leave the house in the am, at 150 mg's per cup you do the math.....and that's just to handle the office
    Dang that's a lot of coffee.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dang that's a lot of coffee.
    The cups are actually really small. He say's he uses the one's from his daughter's tea set but it reminds me more of my wife's thimble.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    The cups are actually really small. He say's he uses the one's from his daughter's tea set but it reminds me more of my wife's thimble.
    no, Actually the ten cup measure is from the pot, that doesn't count the 2-3 vente' starbucks pike place I drink after work while I am surfing the boards. I used to drink more when I worked second shift, needless to say my pee smells like fresh roast
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  24. CraZe, hemavol stack is amazing.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    , needless to say my pee smells like fresh roast
    Ahh the old "truthornothin roast". Coming to a Starbucks near you!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I've tried 1mr... Garbage...
    As for Dpol and ConDense!!! Best pumps Ever haha the Energy will be on mild side unless your stim sensitive. 2 scoops for me. Your endurance tho will be unstoppable
    I didn't like 1mr at all either. Didn't feel anything from it, I really liked jack3d and white flood was decent. I'm hoping to win a log for a pwo soon, if I'm not one of the selected loggers I think I'll be buying Condense to give that a whirl. Or should I go straight to MM?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

    I didn't like 1mr at all either. Didn't feel anything from it, I really liked jack3d and white flood was decent. I'm hoping to win a log for a pwo soon, if I'm not one of the selected loggers I think I'll be buying Condense to give that a whirl. Or should I go straight to MM?
    Depends on what you want... Insane pumps, vascularity and endurance or straight stimmed out setting PRs
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Depends on what you want... Insane pumps, vascularity and endurance or straight stimmed out setting PRs
    I work out in the morning before work so I'm usually looking for energy and focus. Pumps are nice but energy is the biggest for me.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

    I work out in the morning before work so I'm usually looking for energy and focus. Pumps are nice but energy is the biggest for me.
    I like to earn pumps haha but the Nitratene is addicting haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I like to earn pumps haha but the Nitratene is addicting haha
    Agreed, so would you recommend the MM then?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

    Agreed, so would you recommend the MM then?
    Definitely! My fav for sure
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Definitely! My fav for sure
    Good deal man, thanks for the rec. I'll def be picking up a tub, maybe sooner than later if I don't get this log!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

    Good deal man, thanks for the rec. I'll def be picking up a tub, maybe sooner than later if I don't get this log!
    Def brother! Lemme know how it treats u. Any questions feel free to ask
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. I do a homebrew that I love that consists of:

    1) 3 cap fulls of E-pharm Clearshot (so 3/4 of a full serving - unlike Truth, I'm sensitive to stims, I work out at night and this gives me a great clean focus without feeling all cracked out to the point where I need to booze it up when I get to home to sleep) which includes caffeine, DMMA and citrulline malate (I also have some bulk citrulline malate that I use if I need to take a break from stims)
    2) Controlled Labs Green Mag
    3) 1.6g bulk Beta Alanine
    4) 5g bulk AAKG (will be switching to bulk Agmatine when my supply runs out)
    5) 5g bulk Leucine

    And then after mixing all that up, I drop in some:

    6) Prototype Nutrition Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) - (I can always tell if I forget to put this in, as it affects my endurance/fatigue, work capacity, and ability to reduce rest periods big time)

    And watch it fizz up like a science experiment...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    I do a homebrew that I love that consists of:

    1) 3 cap fulls of E-pharm Clearshot (so 3/4 of a full serving - unlike Truth, I'm sensitive to stims, I work out at night and this gives me a great clean focus without feeling all cracked out to the point where I need to booze it up when I get to home to sleep) which includes caffeine, DMMA and citrulline malate (I also have some bulk citrulline malate that I use if I need to take a break from stims)
    2) Controlled Labs Green Mag
    3) 1.6g bulk Beta Alanine
    4) 5g bulk AAKG (will be switching to bulk Agmatine when my supply runs out)
    5) 5g bulk Leucine

    And then after mixing all that up, I drop in some:

    6) Prototype Nutrition Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) - (I can always tell if I forget to put this in, as it affects my endurance/fatigue, work capacity, and ability to reduce rest periods big time)

    And watch it fizz up like a science experiment...
    I take Prototype Effervescent COP 3 times daily so I don't think of it necessarily as a pre-work out though I do take my first dose preworkout, and you are right, I notice it most when I discontinue it and lose 2-3 reps a set and have to rest a lot longer between sets. It is a very welcome and worthy addition to any stack. Some others have COP in their formulas but not enough, usually to be efficacious
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  36. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I take Prototype Effervescent COP 3 times daily so I don't think of it necessarily as a pre-work out though I do take my first dose preworkout, and you are right, I notice it most when I discontinue it and lose 2-3 reps a set and have to rest a lot longer between sets. It is a very welcome and worthy addition to any stack. Some others have COP in their formulas but not enough, usually to be efficacious
    Yea, due to recent supplement budget cut backs I've had to back off to using eCOP only pre-workout, but as soon as I get through the holidays, I'll be going back to taking it 2-3x/day as I can clearly tell the difference... and when I do take it 2-3x/day I also make sure one of those is pre-workout.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I drink 10 cups of coffee before I leave the house in the am, at 150 mg's per cup you do the math.....and that's just to handle the office
    Mother of pearl 10 cups?!?! I love the taste but wow you are a man lol DamnI love San Fierce, solid flavor great energyHemavol is awesome on late day training when stims wont workErgoPump NMT or RPM I take daily typically if I need more endurance than a crazy energy
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  38. J

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  39. So when stacking dpol and condense are they taken at the same time?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    So when stacking dpol and condense are they taken at the same time?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Dpol 60min pre with multi and ConDense a half hour... It's personal pref
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best TESTOSTRONE BOOSTER Hands DOWN !!
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Nutraplanet is the best hands down!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. What is the hands down best designer...
    By Juicaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. My Best PCT Ever *hands down* after 20+ weeks ON
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Log in
Log in