Test booster stack...
- 11-01-2012, 10:53 AM
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
- 11-01-2012, 04:04 PM
11-02-2012, 10:46 AM
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
If you produce X amount of HGH a day, and you consume Y amount of HGH, then you have a total of X+Y HGH for that day. Thus, in effect, the exogenous HGH adds to your daily production pool.
11-02-2012, 04:28 PM
11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
So for the GH-sufficient individual, I don't see much merit in diurnal GH modification. But I do feel that any individual can benefit from these pre-bed GH supplements since they indirectly bolster GH release by ensuring deeper sleep. Would body composition be affected? Quite possibly, if you are GH-insufficient. But even if you are GH-sufficient, you still stand to benefit from the improved sleep and GH release, health-wise.
11-03-2012, 07:35 AM
11-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LJ57 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2010, 07:35 PM
- By enthusedguy07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:10 AM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:36 PM
- By illj23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:01 PM
- By illj23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:08 PM