Joint, libido, liver and mood support in one?
- 10-22-2012, 06:54 PM
- 10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
CEL Cycle Assist should aid with liver (NAC) and joints (numerous anti-inflammatories). You could stack that with PCT Assist, providing prolactin control and mood support (Mucuna Pruriens) and libido support (Icariin + Mucuna).http://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 10-23-2012, 11:08 PM
SAMe will take care of everything, to varying degrees, except the libido part. Pricey, but competitive if you're talking about running multiple supps.
10-27-2012, 11:31 PM
Liver xt would satisfy most of those requirements
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 77Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM
- By jkgultimate in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 09-20-2009, 04:04 PM
- By Ubiyca in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:47 AM
- By pdx89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:57 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2005, 09:05 AM